Monday, December 26, 2016

TO ALL. By the magus of Denver.

Most unfortunate that I needed to remove many of the unwanted members off my silat tv , and face book web side.Not with any of my regrets. This, I needed to remove had for years been against me, my family, and were exploited my system to make profit to self serving them. They were leeches, termites and individuals who were very low esteem, made the biggest of claims and were for my years of experiencing them --the worse as students, and many also the worse as ex associated martial friends. And several still are making money of my name, and at the same time fully underestimating my better judgement. The best thing to do with those not serving any intend for any good purpose in finding harmony, and in peace is to remove them. They had created many of the disharmony to harm my reputation as a teacher, mentor and long years of the practice in old school silat and old hand kun tao. I am not apologetic for any of my stiff actions by removing those parasites out my environment --socially or on any of my other web sides.
  I know most of you, who joined me, on both of my web sides are for sure the most of welcoming additions to be fruitful and be the contributing factors as the best of individuals who serve together the greater reason to be with me together as a family orientated group of people. We, together are here to serve the better intend of sharing our martial experience with the many others good souls for the same nature to conduct good friendship relation with each other and the world. And for others, unfamiliar to me, and with any good intend --I welcome you for joining me.
  Most unfortunate, and never without any of my regrets that I needed to write many articles in commentaries was totally in defense of my self, and for letting the world know to watch out for bad merchandisers with false intend of making money off the sweat of others. They will always try to destroy my family's reputation, are constant and badly through other sources trying always  for underestimating me, my long years of hard laboring efforts with their intend of humiliating in trying to destroying me. Which is impossible for them to do since my martial expeditions despite those setbacks endeavor the best in growth. Many are still keeping me busy for my years in skills I gained through hard work and in a long life of practice. By removing parasites was never any of my intend for keeping them around.
  For others who came to join are very welcome with their presence. They are my martial extended family out the kun tao silat school in Guadalajara. The group in that city, under Dr Mario Rainero were always one of the finest of my practitioners, I had trained them for many years. And still will be continuous to visit them, and share more of my accumulated martial skills with the several kun tao schools in Guadalajara.  I love and care for those great explicit practitioners in Scandinavia, and also many others in the United States and in other countries and happy to have them around. My most favored cities I always feel at home, are Stockholm, Oslo, New York and Guadalajara, and for sure my home town in Colorado.
  To all wishing you, and your families the very best for the Christmas Holidays, and the prosperity in health and in wealth for 2017. My caring in sharing will always be with you, as lastingly.
Oom Willem de Thouars, the magus of Denver.

No comments:

Post a Comment