Sunday, December 4, 2016

ONCE A LIAR ALWAYS A LIAR.

ONCE A LIAR ALWAYS A LIAR.
 I never would like to read Jim Ingram's book written by a ghost writer, and dictated by this maestro of suspense -- a liar to the ones who really knew the Ingram's. His martial background no secret to any of us in the de Thouars family. His background totally a false educated learning experience; a bad jungle book's story telling to trash the nature of the old school silat. He was after all much influenced in his practice that came through the efforts of the de Thouars, and others in much of his movements. Always in being butchered up, and also much from others.  If he has any good movements with a never dull grip for a reactive state in action..  His students I care less about them and would never like to train any for an inheritance to correct their bad learning experience of a self fabricated made up system. Except for the old ex students now still training under me, gained better blade work from me.   I had taken in  Jim's very best of ex students he lost because he was lying to compensate his back ground in lies. The autobiography of Jim , his old ex students wrote for him --now training with me, a long time discovered Jim lacking complete dates of verification. His dates were totally mixed up.
  Anyway who is Jim Ingram really? Not appreciated in the Mustika Kwitang school in Jakarta, and never anymore and for sure  in my circle  in martial backgrounds. I rather read the Snow White and Seven Dwarfs for my enlightenment. I know to be led in a fantasy world, it is all to real and influenced by the nature of animals. But bad jungle book stories concerning one's background for any combative  art is a true flip flop to read. Read Patton or Eisenhower or Caesar's War commentaries, and also even the American mysteries --you be totally enlightened.
   I know never to win a popularity contest, and who cares as I never had cared to win. When you write a lie about some one, may not like you. But when you be truthful in writing the truth --you create a chaos over the ones who dwell through self fabricated lies. As I knew of many. Why I keep writing and expanding with my editorials of beefed up stories.
You don't like in what I am writing for here on my own webpage --than come and face me man to man to glorify my lust.
'Come to Papa and will teach you a lesson.
By Oom Willem de Thouars, the magus of Denver.

No comments:

Post a Comment