Monday, December 26, 2016

A BIG SHAME TO SHAME A LIAR. By the magus of Denver.

  A BIG SHAME TO SHAME A LIAR. By the magus of Denver.
   My biggest reason for never having liked, my younger brother Victor and my older brother Paul was for who they were. Not that I am as perfect as I ever had wished to be but total disagreement between the two other brothers and myself had caused me to separate many times in the past. When we were as brothers, in one family was there already constant a magnitude of indifference between us. Paul always wishing so well to place himself the Ma Ha Radja of the family for his constant infighting, and nothing had taken to long for Victor to engage himself by refreshingly increasing any of our situations by throwing more wood in a fire place. Fighting was constant, and non stopping. I almost regretted to have gone to America by living together as one family. But circumstances prevailed, and somehow kun tao and silat brought some simmering  down to our conquest of disagreements in the family.  Paul got married, and started his own family, and Victor to young actually for starting a family. I was not long after, and gladly left the state of California. The art of  Serak should find some understanding, when Paul started to teach Rudy ter Linden, and several others of the Dutch Indo men. They all were pieces of work as far as I could be taken in accountability for never liking them. I never liked any of them, especially the ones out New Guinea were all a bunch of thumb s****** idiots, and made Serak strange and very far from where uncle John de Vries taught the system to Paul. Paul when he left Holland has just three years of studies under our uncle, and actually had taken some out of my low  horse stance training of Buk Chin's kun tao. But was afraid to give me any recognition, and Victor was always Paul's student. I was just delighted for leaving Los Angeles, and the state of California --regretted later for having brought Paul to my new home state with Victor coming in later. The two brothers with me in the same state was more than Hell to burden my soul. It was I who before them had introduced kun tao and silat, in the state of Colorado. I made many mistakes as regretful to me for being a sponsor for a supposed to be master kun taoist from Bandung, and him too was another a****** for me to reckon with. Never feared the man, was always in lust and in greed to be over others. The last time we were together was on my farm, I just had purchased was in Hudson, in Colorado and Chang and I, we fought. Only for that was I glad my well placed time for timing for really checking him out for the kun tao skills he was claiming. He was skillful, only for his iron skinned training in the ci mande style for West Javanese silat, and purely mostly influenced by karate -do. He had some low but powerful kicking techniques he did unleashed on my shin; but needed to be regretful for my internal countering attack --made my trained kun tao experience more lethal. My oldest and longest student was present during my encounter with  the maestro kuntaoist from Bandung.  I wish him peace forever.
  NOW TO MY REJECTING TO REPEL THE IDEA  FOR THUMB S****** BY A MEMBER OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THE PDT ACADEMY, IN LOS ANGELES. THAT A CERTAIN DR LOUIE YU MAKE CLAIMS FOR HAVING TRAINED WITH MAURICE, MY OLDEST BROTHER  IN HOLLAND FOR SOME 25 TIMES. HIM TRYING TO DECEIVE HIMSELF, AND THE DE THOUARS FAMILY, HERE IN AMERICA WAS FOR ME TO UPSETTING AND DECLARE THE ATTEMPT OF HIS LIES IN STORIES IS A TOTAL FALSE. CLAIM. HE NEVER TRAINED OR STUDIED UNDER MAURICE THAT SHOULD  KNOW --MAURICE AND I WERE VERY MUCH IN COMMUNICATION WITH EACH OTHER -BEFORE HIS PASSING, THAT EVEN MAURICE OWN DAUGHTER, JENNIFER COULD ATTEST,  NOT TO COMPENSATE THE FABRICATION OF LIES FROM ONE OF PAUL'S NEWER GENERATION OF STUDENTS. THIS IS SETTING OUR RECORD STRAIGHT. MAURICE HAD FOLDED HIS HANDS AND PAUL PASSED ON.
  LIKE GURU SANTIAGO DOBLOS, AND MY ADOPTION OF HIM AS MY SERAK SON - I ALSO MADE JENNIFER MY DAUGHTER IN HOLLAND.  I WAS ALWAYS WELL INFORMED WHEN ALL THE FALSE AND THUMB S****** IDEAS CAME OUT AS FABRICATED LIES COMING FROM THE SIDE OF THE STUDENTS UNDER PAUL.  MOST UNFORTUNATE THAT PAUL CREATED HIS OWN ENVIRONMENT TO LEAVE BEHIND A  VANISHING LEGACY, IN HOLLAND AS WELL FOR HERE IN THE UNITED STATES.
  MY RELATION WITH MAURICE WAS ALWAYS TOTALLY DIFFERENT --WE WERE TRAINING TOGETHER WHEN MY OLDEST BROTHER WAS WITH ME FOR THREE WEEKS. HE WAS OFTEN CURIOUS ABOUT THE TECHNIQUES OF THE KUN TAO AND SILAT, I KNEW, AND WE EXCHANGED IDEAS TO FORMAT A GOOD PRACTICE. FOR ME WAS DELIGHTFUL TO EXCHANGE PATTERNS WITH MY OWN BROTHER.  TOGETHER MAURICE AND I, WERE MAKING OUR SERAK SYSTEMS TO A BETTER ADEQUACY IN PRACTICE.
  WY I KNEW FROM TOUCHING HANDS WITH MAURICE THAT HIS SERAK WAS FAR ABOVE HIS TWO OTHER BROTHERS. BROTHER MAURICE WAS BETTER ROOTED, AND MORE PRECISED. WHEN MOVING IN, WHILE PAUL AND VICTOR  WERE QUITE THE OPPOSITE FROM EACH OTHER DUE TO THEIR MIXTURE IN SYSTEMS. I NEVER LIKED VICTOR AND PAUL FOR THEIR LESSER UNDERSTANDING OF OTHERS. THEY WERE ALWAYS SUPERIOR THINKERS TO FLAW THE TRUE ESSENCE OF MARTIAL PRACTICE. BOTH BROTHERS ALWAYS CAME TO TEACH THAT  NOTHING WAS WELL RECEIVED FOR GOOD GESTURES --MAURICE ON THE OTHER HAND WAS MORE A RECIPIENT WITH A LISTENING EAR.
 So in closing one may lie to himself, and convince others but never a reality check. Walter van der Broeke, the silat prostitute from Holland had thought to take over the Serak, in  America -something he knew less of only through his delusion of his stupid silliness for a misplaced representation of Paul. It started to work the first time --until i immediately stepped in, and begun to teach the real Serak, and many now are requiring me to train them. I have many offers. I will screen people first for their real intend. The serak I knew has become more requested by many others tired of getting fooled by bad technicians who came in by storm. Walter van der Broeke, the silat prostitute from Holland, and the Board of Directors has to be more in spice when trying to teach authentic Serak for its real practice. They all may step on the floor at anytime to compare them self with any of my trained experts.
   I look forward for my forth coming trip to New Jersey first, and later to my home away from home with Don Miller in Acton, in Mass. Will most strongly share Serak training with the best of t'ai chi exponents, and kung fu.  Serak will be shared most appropriately. Others may claim to know; but i will show the real essence of Serak in pure practice.
Aloha and in safety wish you all a prosperous new year. Oom Willem de Thouars, the magus of Denver.

No comments:

Post a Comment