Monday, December 26, 2016

MY BIGGEST INFLUENCE. By the magus of Denver.

Non more and non better was Howard Cosell perhaps my greatest influencing factor for getting me in trouble and really never a problematic issue for me  writing the truth to serve consequences. I knew when I begun to start writing in the past years, in what I was in for, and yet, was continuous irritating many others and ex students for me as no wasted time for my therapeutics writing any issues. All to consider like exercising, training and practicing. I was a long time follower as a reader of the most disliked, and at the same time most sought after  American broadcaster and show host,(the best liked by me) --the well known Howard William Cohen (Cosell) --was an overnight success for  ABC Monday Night's. .Graduated in 1940.
  Howard William Cohen, was born in 1918, and died in 1995. Studied Law at the New York University; followed up his parents wishes. His main interest was rather as a Newspaper reporter. Despite his arrogance, negativity in responses of aggravating many, in the sport world was at the same time equally balanced with his intelligence. He was the most sought after in sport journalism, and became a known successful show host for ABC. He was a vocal supporter for Mohammed Ali during Ali's difficult times, when America's greatest heavy weight was denied his World title of championship. Howard Cossel made as an  American sport writer, a great tribute for accurate descriptive writing; made him the most sought after by others in the field of recorded sports.  He had served as a major in the US Army, and in charge of the supply depots, on  D-Day, leading to Battle at the Bulge. To me, Howard Cosell was always sincere honest, and like Mark Twain in years before him was a great contributor to spice up our American English. Except Mark Twin was highly honored by the rector and scholars of the Oxford University, in Great Britain, a scholar in English.
  Now to  my point of impact to share my evaluation for truth -- as a necessity for me to remark. But need to deeply consider any situation for the personalities in people. Main individual was Paul's younger brother, who always had denied Paul his teacher. Because lust to greedy by expansion was his main purpose for his denial. Anyone who denies a teacher who taught him, was never a good recommendable friend associate. Rather have an enemy for a friend.
  Then here we have the termite of a sick poppy, an ex student by the name of Steve Douglas Gartin who claimed actually more than he could bring to his accountability in martial practice. He was mostly behind the camera for his fabrication of bad products for his martial videos. The best he ever could show regarding techniques and martial expression came from the very little I taught him. Many who had known me for years, and the best of viewers can always count my blessing - are my best trained, and impossible to fool them.
  Suddenly this same sick poppy wend over to another sickening master of the would be traditional kun tao from Bandung. For an actual grip for disaster could only show his practice mainly in the Iron Skin Body training of Ci mande, and karate and made up his forms. The sick poppy immediately claimed him the successor from the Sickening Master kun tao from Bandung. Without a longevity of training the master's system --knew only to brag and claim. His main reason for denying me his biggest influence was for his greed to expansion to be over me. But there are also many who really knew my system, and  could easy observe that in whatever the sick poppy tries to portray for showing his something new art --that the best of his practice can better be placed in the hands of my lowest rank student. In a move by move, and in any martial expression was any of my influences his greatest asset he never like to claim it came from me. Steve Gartin may step on the floor, and in front of my well trained instructors, and myself can show his best martial knowledge --and for every move or technique can easy direct his best practice a leading glue to my worse effort. His best in practice can only lead to the lowest in practice by a beginner student in my system. in fact most trained under Steve Gartin find many of my lowest influences on the spirit of their practice. Even when they try to reverse the little of my teaching with them, can only be the very best the American kun tao silat is able to share is my worse in their training  and in practice.
  Victor claimed Mar Djoekie, and Steve Gartin Bill Chang or U Un Suraya or Theo Tjong Oen. Who I had introduced to the martial community in Colorado, and whom I fought in my basement of my old farm house, in Colorado was also observed by my oldest student, The fight between the maestro from Bandung, and myself was just like training in receiving  body slaps from each other. It had never damaged me or hurt me, but in return left behind on the man from Bandung, his constant staggering and continuous flow in suffering of severity in headaches. I felt good about that, and happy the sick poppy of a Steve Gartin claimed the same master his teacher. But than how come always holding on to me, and not that Bill Chang fellow?  What is the reason of Gartin still liking to be part of my system, he was learning less --as I taught him my minimum wasted time?  He is deserving in what he had provoked on the receiver's end.  So Gartin and Victor a same good trio together and in the same whiners social club of kun tao and silat.  I rather have my true enemies beside me, than any of these two men as friend associates.
  The worse of my practice, became the best of showing under the leadership of Steve Douglas Gartin and all his followers who are his students. My reason for looking down in my esteem of observation on all the practitioners of the American kun tao silat --are exploiters and bad imitators. Try to proof me wrong, and I will show, (thoroughly) a true opposite. I still run circles even at my age of 81 on the soul in spirit and in practice over all, under Steve Gartin and Gartin him self by disproving their fabricated lies. I am open, and my floor in my backroom in Thornton is an open floor for mortal or physical combat for any of them to counter my presence..{ SO COME TO PAPA, AND I WILL CLEAN THE FLOOR WITH YOUR A****. DON'T BE A P**** WILLOW --BUT BE A REAL MAN?} I am still full of piss in vinegar as clearly stated. In what you had provoked to insult me, was for me just a response of my dispersed clarification.
 { So Victor and Steve, some stingy croquettes together in lust for more money}
Tomorrow my shopping time for my Christmas dinner with my wife. Wishing all my best in wishes for a merry Christmas and a healthy new year.  I love to encourage all my loyal and devoted devotees as disciples in my system for their continuity in healthy practice to better their excellence. I shared them more of my knowledge, and will continuously do so. My best to GM De Bordes. Dr Andre & Hans Knutskraichen, and the van der Groen family, and followers. They are my only martial associated friends in the Dutch Indo community. There are also more others of my caring in thought and in feeling.  Will write in the near future regarding their martial background, and influences what had enriched my practice. They are of the generation before me. My true statement.
Be good to anyone, only when better deeds are favoring my returns. Only my circle of friends are important.
Oom Willem de Thouars -the magus of Denver..

No comments:

Post a Comment