Monday, December 26, 2016

STILL CLEANING MY SHIP. By the magus of Denver.

 Most unfortunate but never my regret that I became in who I am today. The past was a historical martial expeditious experience for me to write continuously with no despair. The worse in what was the greatest set back of success, in our de Thouars family and in America was from the start a tragedy. The name de Thouars was shamed and slurred with mud to dirt the foot sole of the wanderer. The two brothers, mainly Paul and Victor had gone outraged, and were for years the cause that had stagnated by worsen any conceivable situation in finding harmony between brothers. Their drift to be the ruler of owning the penjac silat art of Serak made them the worse of enemies by hating each other. As years wend by was never a remedy of finding a peaceful solution among brothers. Brothers always fight as usual. But with Paul and Victor made them selves known throughout the world, and everyone in every martial community was fully aware of the constant infighting in hateful expansion by fueling their constant infighting - it brought shame on the good name and reputation of my parents. All because of a martial practice, that Paul was the greatest exponent to introduce the real practice of Pentjac silat Serak in the United States. Victor was then, and in my deep consideration could never have been but a student of Paul de Thouars. The two brothers and their constant infighting in torching flame was also the greatest cause for me to part totally from the whole de Thouars family, in the United States of America, and found my appropriate place, as the middle brother by resorting in my total apartheid from the rest of the family. The two brothers brought shame, and mud smeared the name of my parents by discomforting  their good name --my father had striven so hard for through all his laboring effort to race us. The name de Thouars by inheritance means so much more than any martial art. Honor, devotion and preservation was always my very first endorsement to live by the code of honor for a tribute to our de Thouars name --with a long outstanding World History since the eleventh century, in the South of French. Gong back in thousand of years before, was our family impartial to the deep forest tribe of the Gauls, in the South of French. Our ancestors fought the Roman legions, under Julius Caesar.  VERCINGETORIX was long ago, and long before the Middle ages our FOREFATHER who was captured and enslaved by Julius Caesar. The battle then fought was more honorably then the (stupid) and childish infighting between Paul and Victor who brought much the shame and disharmony first among them selves and later created to worsen any conflicting interest between their students. Both legacies between the two brothers de Thouars remain a chaos to disgrace even the shield of honor. Something I never wish to be part of. 
  My rule of conduct became of the worse against my own blood family never with any restrain to fulfill the climax of my action.
1  ANY OF PAUL'S STUDENTS OR ASSOCIATED FRIENDS WILL IMMEDIATELY FIND MY APPROVAL BY REMOVING THEM OUT MY CIRCLES OR ANY LIVING ENVIRONMENT, I LIVE UNDER. WALTER VAN DER BROEKE IN EUROPE WAS ONE OF PAUL'S CREATED PRODUCTS FOR HIS GREEDY MARTIAL EXPANSION.
2. UNDER NO CONDITION WILL I EVER FIND ANY SOUND APPROVAL TO HAVE ANY EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENT TO THE FAMILIES OF PAUL AND VICTOR DE THOUARS, AND TO ANY OF THEIR CORE OF STUDENTS IN ESSENCE OF PRINCIPALITY OR ANY RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM.
3. I WAS NEVER ON ANY FRIENDLY BASES WITH ANY OF THE TWO BROTHERS, AND HAD PARTED FROM THEM FOR MANY YEARS. WE WERE NEVER ONE FAMILY.
4. NON OF VICTOR'S STUDENTS WAS EVER ACKNOWLEDGED BY ME, AS A FAMILY OR IN VALUE OF PRACTICE. THEREFOR THEY TO ARE CONSIDERED BY ME, AS STRANGERS AND A CAUSE FOR ME TO TERMINATE ANY OF THEM FOREVER.
5. I NEVER NEEDED ANY OF PAUL'S OR VICTOR'S STUDENTS TO BE NEAR MY SIDE. I NEVER NEEDED ANY F THEM.
6. ANY OF MY EX STUDENTS AND EX MARTIAL ASSOCIATED FRIENDS AND THEIR FRIENDS WILL IMMEDIATELY BE REMOVED OUT MY CONTINGENCY OF MARTIAL OR SOCIAL EXISTENCE..
   WHY I AM VERY BUSY WITH NO RESTRAIN REMOVING MANY OFF MY TWO WEB SIDES, THE SILAT TV AND ON TWO OF MY FACEBOOK WEBPAGES.
   THE LIST FOR ME TO REMOVE MY UNWANTED INDIVIDUALS, AND THE AMERICAN KUN TAO SILAT IS STILL IN PROCESS FOR MY FURTHER REMOVAL. I NEVER BELIEVE IN DOING A HALF WAY JOB BUT A THOROUGH EXPLICITNESS FOR MY THERAPEUTIC FINGER EXERCISES ON MY KEY BOARD. a FULFILLMENT OF MY THERAPEUTIC THINKING CAPABILITY.
  TO ALL MY TRUE FRIENDS AND DEVOTED PRACTICING FOLLOWERS ALWAYS MY GRACE TO BE WITH YOU ALL MY TIME. I RESPECT YOU, TREASURE YOU AND HONOR YOU WITH NEVER A RESTRAIN BUT TO GLOW IN PASSIONATE PASTURES.
 My enemies from blood family to outsiders made me in what I needed to become to restore the trust and honor of my family de Thouars name.

  IT COULD HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT. 
   In so many ways could things have been different for us, as brothers and in the de Thouars family, in America. The biggest recess for a set back was a greed of martial expansion, in who got the biggest share to claim for knowing all the secrets of Pentjac silat Serak of the Dutch Indo side. Respectfully I give credit much to Paul de Thouars for his introduction of the art, and later on Victor came after Paul for teaching serak of the same family nature to Dan Inosanto.  Paul got many students from Dan, and begun his further martial expansion for sharing the art. Later on in time, Paul created Bukti Negara another word for the same meaningful description to shower off the older Bakti Negara. Bukti and Bakti means actually of the same source, it means in the old language as an evidence of a continent or country.  Bakti revised later on of serving a country with a sound purpose to be noticed. Bukti Negara based its essence since the beginning out of a combination between techniques out of Jimmy's H Woo San Soo kung fu, and Serak. Commendable to my assessment that Bukti was a devised idea that came from the founder of the system; who had meditated upon the idea that it came through a vision from God. ( Doubtful to my comprehensive knowledge for its true origin?) The biggest error from where the most deficient agreement began to sprung out in severe escalation was later on in time between the two brothers. From disagreement to hateful expansion. There were many articles written, and even claimed by the youngest brother himself --that Paul by his own admission was his only teacher who taught him. For me who really knew the whole family's background in history found my resentment for years to substitute an agreement in the place of a bad jungle book story --so prone to masters in the Dutch Indo community that all who ever had trained under any of the gurus created an environment for a fantasy or funny farm. Something I never or ever had belonged to for endeavoring the misplaced ideology for a true in realism to render a real honest service.
  The art Pentjac Silat Serak or Poekoelan Pentjac silat Serak are no different when considering the true meaning for the actions in combat. Perhaps could only enthused some for making any issue by serving more the interest of the general public, thoroughly by disorientating them for a real meaning in describing the combative art of Serak as a two folded system. What made me, for knowing the real history of the art, and in practice the only one in the family of considering myself a tukang mentjac silat Serak, instead of a tukang pentjac silat Serak. The difference is largely imposed between mentjac and pentjac.
  My martial historical past is now serving the endeavor of my realistic truth, that things could have been different for us, the three brothers de Thouars through a combined effort by expanding our ideas and teaching in a more coordinated value in  sharing together the same family art in a combined effort.  By allowing each other a better breathing ground to prosper as one family. Also greatly lacking between the two brothers was their greater lack of social studies, and larger format in finding a dialogue in better communication. Is impossible to even talk to Paul or Victor to find a good reason for establishing a more appropriate conversation unless any of the two brothers maintain their top in glory. They were always very indulging as being their own top of the cream by underrating others and in what I had to experience for many years. In fact, I grew up with Serak, and also always knew the practice of Serak.
  The shame brought upon the surface by dishonoring my parents, and their good name was the major cause for me to totally separate from the two brothers, and their families.  It was sickening to me for having to experience all the students under Paul or Victor, in following the nature of bad common sense liking to be in charge with the likes of any of the two brothers. Why there is a big difference between my devotion in following, in explicitness to be humble, honest and only know in how to act distinguished and more with a larger scale of a wider ranged for an open heart. Skills are just merely the productivity of an appropriate display for practice. As I saw them all, from past to present was my choice a better one.
  I will teach and share the true and sincere combative skills of Serak through my own years of comprehensive studies, and also share the right prospective by combining the quality of Serak for the internal and external practice of the art in value.  These two very important elements were largely lacking in the two de Thouars brothers, who only knew the external aspect in practice. They never had trained the internal arts.
  In meanwhile my schedules start to fill up for 2017, and my devoted and most excellent and dedicated legends for leaders keep me very busy and on my toes. I still travel a lot despite the idea for me not knowing Serak as was claimed by Paul and victor by always underrating me for my skills. In reality that they could have learn a lot me from me, with my longer studies of comprehension.
   In closing were my efforts always well regarded and rewarded for my truth and history never a denial.
Again I thank deeply all my dedicated and loyal practitioners so well practiced and fully with spice and season. I taught them well to humbly be well in practice and in health.

  WHEN EVERYTHING IS RELIED ON A MARTIAL PRACTICE.
  Most I knew in Serak or silat are to deeply concentrated on the system they practice. I have been a total of seventy years a martial student, teacher and practitioner. During my years of studies, training and experience combat in the streets found my best reliability on common sense; some in the practice but most is through a conceptional believe of instant reflections on the speedy actions of an opponent, by crushing an opponent through reactive countering him, while an opponent is thinking in how to defeat you. (Courting my thinking, in what Napoleon was observing during his actions in 1805, in Motavia, against an overwhelming force of Russian and Austrian allies, and even Prussia my had joined the anti - French coalation. Napoleon's instinct was to persue the annihilation of his enemy's forces despite his marshall's arguments for a prudent withdrawl.  WHATEVER AN OPPONENT IS THINKING, ALWAYS BE THE UNDERDOG TO SUBMIT; BUT IN REALITY BE PREPARED AN SURPRISING  FORCEFULLY AN  ATTACK TO COUNTER HIM, BY ATTACKING HIM FIRST BEFORE HE GETS TO YOU. During a course of battle to overcome an opponent who relays on set patterns --makes fencing and boxing the most excellent martial art for combat in realism. CHARGE, RETREAT AND MOVE IN CONTINUOUS BY INSTANT.
  Here is on Julius Caesar War Commentaries on Caesar: { IT IS A DISPUTABLE POINT, WHICH THE MORE REMARKABLE WHEN , HE WENT TO WAR, HIS CAUTION OR HIS DARING - SOMETIMES HE FOUGHT AFTER CAREFUL TACTICAL PLANNING; SOMETIMES ON THE SPUR OF THE MOMENT - AT THE END OF A MARCH, OFTEN, OR IN MISERABLE WEATHER WHEN HE WOULD BE THE LEAST EXPECTED TO MAKE A MOVE}
  Again, I am reading Caesar's War Commentaries nearly every day, like someone would read the bible. I care less in defeat or winning, only main source of interest is in how to overcome any situation in battle by instant reflection of speedy countering a counter. The mind dictates, and the body impulse the action. Why I never fear anyone, regardless of styles since I too had nourished my self the understanding of combat through field studies in the street with many styles of my own. I DON'T WEAR A SARONG, NEVER A UNIFORM, LOWER MY SELF TO ALL MODESTY, NEVER UNDERESTIMATE SOMEONE BUT OBSERVE HIS DOINGS. I HAVE NO RANK, I ONLY CREATE FOR MY STUDENTS AND BE JUST A TUKANG PUKUL OR TUKANG MENTJAC. Simplicity is the best of practicality. In combat just a demon deeply rooted within. Why never to win or never to loose. Only capture a thought to wrinkle.
  Why my serak is composed out of different elements in components out many silat and kun tao styles. Iron skin of body enhancement is the number one defense; and immediate responses to quick motions; let an opponent underestimate me the best - will be met of me underrating him with my many surprises.
  Paul would had come for the onslaught if he accepted my challenge when alive. Very sad to make a relationship of being boxed in or in a free spirit full of surprises. I knew his whole system, and knew his combative attitude. His students threatening me to come, and fight me, here in Colorado that they too came in to find only their failure combating me. With no restrained of myself, and in defense of my self in the aspect of my full right. I still have the three telephone numbers they submitted to me, at the beginning with my  endorsement. Why I don't want them around me, and I never had liked any of Paul's students in no matter how good they are. My fist in fury is steeled.
COME TO PAPA IN MY BACKROOM, AND YOU WILL FEEL THE DIFFERENCE IN SERAK FOR MY PRACTICE OF DELIGHT. I can't forget, and will never forget. Be only good to the ones you really care for.  AMEN.
Oom Willem de Thouars, the magus of Denver. . .



No comments:

Post a Comment