Monday, December 26, 2016

NEVER A VOID. By the magus of Denver.

  As I mentioned before, as many times that the novelty of my writing could only relate to actual and not fiction stories on people --who were parasites, self servers, takers and the many others I never had liked. They were hypocritical friends, with a false intend. Take for instance Steve Gartin by example, was a piece of nothing when he came to me first, -by ending up in my caring as a piece of nothing. He was invited, and openly to display himself a leader in kun tao and in silat. I, now have a board of examiners of well trained and superbly practiced exponents for teachers and instructors. Stupids like him, and others whom I parted from kept forgetting that my involvement in training became very expeditious in the last few years in my teaching career. What was taught yesterday changed overnight to the better of my martial expansion. In what was no longer exist. The 40 forms I knew, became more in adequacy far above from where it was --the years of physicality in practice made the forms in going back in time from where it originally came from.
  I feel that in most honesty I needed to take another course for my intend of writing; after I wrote for three years without any cessation on Steve Gartin, Chaster Clement, and the many others where to me the greatest of hypocrites and exploiters of my system of knowing my system, and yet, were always the butchers of my system by misleading the general public --could stay on the bottom of my totem pole as far as I am concern. They were taught just like a few drops of water in an empty bucket. I TAUGHT THEM REALLY NOTHING, AND WHY THEY ARE ALWAYS INVITED TO BACK UP THEIR MOUTHY EXPRESSION FOR KNOWING MY SYSTEM IN THE "d" MINOR. in front of me, and my board of examiners.  WHERE ELSE CAN THEY GO WITH THEIR MOUTHY EXPRESSION FOR CLAIMING MUCH MORE THEY EVER HAD ACHIEVED. What could ever be seen on tape with them on it, merely makes up the true adventure in looking better than a child's play. I always held back the very best of my training in practice from those I had thrown off my list.
   Luze Pena Cavaroz, Steve Gartin and the many others are invited to show up, and show all my 40 forms, and in front of my appointed board of examiners. In my backroom, in Thornton, Colorado in all fairness to me --since they always had underrated my intelligence by exploiting my martial practice in systems. They may claim all they wish to claim but never could walk their talks in front of me, and my fully trained exponents. They all become the greatest failures of those being part of the worse in my practice. Since Gartin always liked to be behind the camera that I needed to change a course for my delegation by showing just in what people like to see.  But for sure what can there be to be expected from a bunch of cowards for lying so much by telling "b*******" stories of me, Please come step on the floor to justify your self, and to please me.
  Even the beginner students I have now training under me -- are better and more precised trained over the ones like Steve Gartin, Randell Goodwin and George Morin and others who came in later - my beginning students are far better trained than them. They are better in knowledge of my background, philosophy and history.   That even a green belt may participate to be part on the board of directors. He knows at least 15 forms. MY HEADQUARTER In Northglenn, IS MY TRAINING CENTER FOR MY WHOLE SYSTEM. As my daily training is constantly changing so is the value of my system also expanding with time. My forms had become far above from where I once started to teach my system, and kept forms to its originality with one exception mostly also find the bettering in rooting, physicality and very precised in movements. The ones before were very unstable in rooting, for me to created the chaos since I knew their intend. Randell Goodwin was the very best, at the time, and here in the Denver group but became outdated why I removed him also. My lack of interest to keep old students around --thinking they know my whole system. All of them many show something to overwhelm the public --never the later trained practitioners, and still keeping me a float. They were all disloyal , and for me just a reason more to remove them all out my life. I kept writing about them was just for the therapeutics for writing my editorials in commentaries. My therapeutics is the novelty of my written stories based on facts. I had enjoyed writing those.
  I look forward for the next year, and will write more on history, my philosophy and my martial experience as a student. Would be impossible for me to write about other teachers; except the ones who had influenced me. So the pieces of nothing like Steve Gartin, his followers and others came hereby to an conclusive end.  Most other in my friendly circles - with many in numbers already knew them and for who they really are. More interesting articles in the fort coming!
  I WISH ALL MY DEVOTED PRACTITIONERS, AND TRUE MARTIAL ASSOCIATED FRIENDS A MERRY CHRISTMAS, AND A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR. PLEASE BE SAFE, AND IN HEALTH.
Oom Willem de Thouars, the magus of Denver.

No comments:

Post a Comment