Friday, December 9, 2016

RELEASE TENSION WITH WRITING THE TRUTH. By the magus of Denver.

  I always was regretful for having put my trust in George Morin. On a base of theory was adequately enough to train, and able to showboat his skills. I was also to blame for my trust in people, and for sure need to let out steam of expediting my writing by exploring my past, history and constructively write about old, worthless and ex students.
   Predominantly George Morin was always a whiner in diapers, I always was protecting. Non of the others of my ex old students were similar a weakling, always acting strongly and biting his lips for liking to beat up someone he does not like. He studied under me the most in years, and what he could easy show for martial skills came mostly from me. He , like many of the others may step on the floor and show their real knowledge --anyone of my Denver group could easy detect his skills where it came from. Not that it matters to me,  I care less since many others are doing the same old s*** for claiming their backgrounds. I dare to write about George may come to fight me, in my backroom designated to room the nature of combat --especially old ex students who know to b******* and like to blame others. Why I terminated by booting out many  of those similar whiners out and back to their whiners social clubs.
  I was amazed with George during on some of the first Masters On the Mountain, held in Truckee, when my associated martial partner in age, used some brutal hitting and by accident caught Morin off guard --when practicing and training expect to get hit and not to whine the pain staking event. Morin made a big stink, and Bear Roberts another piece of  work for a larger bodied man, came to comfort him. The two really made a pair of useless practitioners in the de Thouars from my side.  My martial associated brother in arms, and martial associate in age was always a reality check for in what work or in what does not work.  Why I, as a teacher then was brutally made ashamed by a student I taught was among one of my best, surprised me in being a snot nose for a whiner. Prior before George always whined after getting a little roughed up by equally trained others. He gets mad, and keeps things in and I was stupid enough to feel some compassion with a whining ex student.
  Bear Roberts was another of those big time talkers during another of those occasions when he was participating on one of the Master On the Mountain events, were Steward Lauper and Sam Edwards playing a game for exchanging full portioned blows on each other stomach.  I always dearly respected Steward and Sam for being equal tough, and in friendship. Soon after Sam and Steward were others their followers. Chuck Stahmann was exchanging stomach punches with Bear Roberts; Roberts cheated by blocking Chuck's punches with his elbow unable to take a hard stomach punch trying to  make many excuses for himself. Later on during the same training working shop got in an argument with James Painter, a man not to take to lightly, was immediately challenged by James Painter and for sure the big Bear Roberts was not about to take Painter's offer for combating him. He declined Painter's challenged.
   I actually disbanded Steve Gartin, and George Morin out my esteem for being my students; after the two were teaching for Victor de Thouars, without  asking me to council. Even Victor should had known to adhere to professional courtesy. I kept these two worthless wolves in sheep clothing for my long extension of study purposes in Social studies in the behaviorism of man. They were excellent study objectives for me, I learned a lot.  My question is, who like to have the George Morin and Bear Rbets round as floundering fish in a bawl and not good enough for a pawn.
  Well here is some more of my martial history out my past, and my back door is always wide open for those I wrote about to come and combat me with no protective gear and just bar knuckle fist. COME TO PAPA, AND I STILL CAN TEACH YOU SOME GOOD OLD FASHION MARTIAL LESSON TO REMEMBER ME BY.  I hate p****** for men.
  Oom Willem de Thouars, the magus of Denver.

No comments:

Post a Comment