Monday, December 26, 2016

MY REWARDED RESPONSES. By the magus of Denver,

  Enthusiastically was much of the articles, and editorials I wrote, well read by many. The readers, the usual clientele who are most of my supportive readers had already known about the infighting of Paul and Victor, and also to include the bitter escapades of Steve Gartin and Chaster Clement against the de Thouars brothers. How they were ranting off against mostly Paul, and more on Victor --and me, later by following their stupid and slurry comments between Gartin and Clements in the aspect of their written words -- was all on the old YAHOO discussion blogs. I still have many of those low esteem made remarks as badly focused on my family, I  keep them on file. . I consider Steve Gartin and Chaster Clement, two back stabbing ex unwanted martial associates of me. The reason Gartin was never finished was always behind the camera and focus on his delusion full of lies.  This was some years ago before YAHOO became a megaton for the computer industry. It was already forgotten by many, and never by me. I read many of the old slurry and stupid comments these two "true" a******* were making on the de Thouars brothers -- where Steve Gartin played the biggest role by disregarding and  keeping his dirty disk rolling. In what they wrote was blaming always guilt on others, and most on the de Thouars brothers. For sure I myself,  never had liked my two brothers Paul and Victor; because they always came to teach, and never unable to place them selves in my shoes or someone else they tried to convince of their unknown wisdom, like dust fading in a sand storm. All their followers from past to present are the very best of creation to follow their leaders in believing the bad Walt Disney stories -- as the best examples of Paul and Victor. Why I never had any liking to any student under Paul or Victor always so full of them self by claiming much more than they actually had experienced. My two brothers were the best in practice, and also the best of gurus in only what they knew.  Both of their legacies in years past, until present time is in chaos by watching and observing the goings of the PDT ACADEMY and the VDT ACADEMY. Some under Paul and Victor I really like. Years of aggravation it did cost me in feeling by experiencing my own blood family, and the many likes of Steve Douglas Gartin, and Chaster Clement brought me to be creative for my constructive writing on them. I have now all the means, strong resources in going back in time; reread to repulse in what was written by Gartin and Clement and others against the de Thouars --who had joined the two most unpredictable  and by far the lowest in esteem of traitors to de Thouars. And me the most.
   NOW WITH ALL MY BEST IN FOLLOWING, AND THE VERY BEST OF MARTIAL ASSOCIATED FRIENDS LOYAL TO ME, IS MY TURN TO BRING JUSTICE TO EXPEDITE MY THINKING AND FOR MY THERAPEUTICS IN WRITING. I DON'T STAND ALONE LIKE BEFORE WHEN MANY AT ONE TIME OR ANOTHER CAME TO SWALLOW ME UP, WITH THEIR  SLURRY UNWORTHINESS IN THUNDER STRIKES ON ME, FOR CERTAIN BEYOND ANY DOUBT ONLY WITH THEIR COMPUTER'S  INSANITY, AND NEVER IN A FACIAL ENCOUNTER.  I WAS NOT AS INFORMED THEN, AND AS YEARS WEND BY GOT EDUCATED AND COACHED BY THE BEST OF SCHOLARS, COMPUTER GEEKS AND WRITERS IN HOW TO DEAL WITH THOSE   EX STUDENTS FOR  ASSHOLES. {PURELY AN AMERICAN WAY}.  I SURELY FOUND MY DELIGHT FOR DISCOVERING MY SELF THE BEST FOR MY REPRISAL  INDEED I DID, AND JUST KEEP GOING.
  Under Paul and Victor was always "hell" to pay for knowing their real backgrounds, and placed myself for the sake of peace at the feet pedals of their stone aged schedules. . They were always right, regardless for being really right. Mostly unknown to them was my knowledge in practice. Both brothers had never any glue of my own experience in Serak, old school silat and in kun tao. They were blinded full of ego to use their influences, only the ones suckered in their thumb s****** ideas. Their stories had far reached beyond the horizon. Paul never meditated to have created Bukti Negara out of necessity in order to find a matter how to progress his teaching. Like all the others in the Dutch Indo community following up on each other.
  For years had to inhale their bad badly sophisticated stories that could insult the older generation of Dutch Indo masters --like Paul did trying to proof himself against a better combative equipped practitioner like my father in law.  My teacher, my father in law I trained and studied the longest under over all other teachers who taught me his Hakka kun tao's family style and old ci mande tulen, and had to experienced Paul as a real practitioner and trained expert in Serak. During the first meeting was Paul very quick to argue with his responses by underestimating the skills of guru Carl August Samuel Deerns. When it came to a fight, Paul found his maker. Whatever Paul tried to do with my teacher and his martial skills was nicely countered under a condition of a true master in ci mande and hakka kun tao. My teacher was bigger, stronger and had more done real combat, fighting the Japanese and other outstanding poekoelan players of his time. The way Paul was observed by a more experienced teacher that he was in diapers, and in 1963, in my apartment in Pasadena when Paul met Carl --my older brother was really a man in diapers. And a reason why Paul always hated my teacher, and me for his kept silence. He may had told stories behind my back and on my father in law to others would never concerned me. Victor and Jim Ingram disclaiming my teacher can be in my consideration as bad instigators for liars trying to make them self the real gurus in silat, In a reality check could Jim Ingram just be a drop of piss of my teacher's disperse for knowing the real silat rating far above the guru besar and ma ha guru. My father in law was in the Royal Dutch Navy and fought in the battle of the Java Sea --and survived his sinking ship. My brothers, my self, Jim Ingram and the many others of the guru besars in the Dutch Indo Community were still little p****** unable to piss straight in a pot. Why I am down on them, not for their arts they invented but for their syndrome for thumb s****** their real experience of their martial practice in experience. Found them bad Walt Disney story tellers.
  This is my real story, I always held back and need to put under my strict consideration for going back in time to reconsider a true adventure of my martial historical experience with my blood family and many of the others, I so dare well to write about them.
  Why I never had liked any students under Paul and Victor, and others who claims to know Serak, and for my own sake in peace wish to remain far apart from all of them, We are never a family. Anyone under Paul or Victor only came  to teach --likewise were the two brothers. Their combined training were lesser in years, and even in Serak. Why Paul or Ingram could never compare them selves with my teacher --the most honored and respectable guru Carl August Samuel Deerns. Who always had humbled himself even for a much lesser silat exponent. They never had gotten the drift to adventure but were so full of them self to make me puke any day of the year. Why I keep writing many of my historical events of my past. I have the support of many for my expeditious tour of duty in writing. They also knew our beginning -- from where it began to end the saga of arrogance. In fact they could also not compare them selves against my martial experience for the many years in studies. Many also had to experienced the seminars from Paul, Victor and Jim Ingram as dull orientated.   A dull system can only be a dull practice with a dull teacher.,
  During the Boer War of the 1800's was Sir Winston Churchill a full ranked captain in the British Army. .He had known to fight a war, as a journalist and soldier. And had to experienced as a soldier also the defeat of a modern army against the Zulu nation. From that battle was much to learn, and in how I feel being surrounded with the worse of enemies under my blood family. I clearly understood that in battle are not many choices but to destroy an opponent against his own intend. I will fight anyone out that group of a******* with more of my fuller intend of justice. Will also confront their leaders and teachers.
It is Christmas, and not with any regret that I write the true happenings out my past. It is my job to really set the record straight with no restrain.
By Oom Willem de Thouars - the magus of Denver.

No comments:

Post a Comment