Friday, December 9, 2016

MY PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE. By the magus of Denver.

Like in any manufacturing plant, is constructive and preventive maintenance an essence of reassurance for any company to throw scrap in a barrel, and take preventive measurement for any secondary failure to occur. The less scrap, the more profit is saved. In the martial world we live in is it very necessary to learn the failures of success in manufacturing plants, also is to fire the useless workers and replacing them with better people. My reason how I always had taken possession of my intuitive thinking for always having to clean the deck of my ship. I retired of manufacturing plants, and also why companies had gone broke in lack of constructing quality products. 
   Never to wonder about me, I always kept my friends close; but kept my enemies even closer until I come to discover the many things of my adversaries, from martial associated ex friends and mostly the true intend from ex students and by ex students. I learned quite a bit, in the many past years that had gone by very fast. Also my reason for studying strongly with enthusiasm history, deeper in social studies, and sociology to understand psychological reasoning in man. It is a slow, tragic but very interesting in a due process for the real function of existence. Why I am also totally the opposite from my brothers in how they run their martial associations through a higher orgy, and many others. Not one man can be a successor in my legacy; it shared by many others, why my martial practice also precisely is concise with elements of many opposite in different resources for the practice, training and Psychological reasoning in creating a healthy martial environment for my self. Without masters in charge, always created harmony among the purest souls in my student body. We hardly use uniforms, jackets or sarongs under no restricted rules with the upper level of instructors. Some do because they are dojo owners and own schools.
   In order to run a clean ship had to remove even more people off my Facebook Webpage, and also for here on this Web side I am writing from.  I had prior in time removed and terminated some two hundreds of those useless to me, as friends or students. Many had taken from me, and were underestimating my progressive thinking. In battle or social life also maintain my studies by learning out the quotations from the battle hardened field commanders of our past. I enjoyed learning the War Commentaries of Julius Caesar, and of others who actually made history we , all are tailoring after. The mystery and mystery man always cloud them self with is by simply is to understand by reading Edgar Allen Poe. And poetry highly my most read one of the greatest Chinese poets -- Li PO Chang.
  Many also thought to be wiser, and of the many always against me were joining my Facebook web side, and were on my silat tv. They were shadowing me, and of some had really brought me to boredom for not really training under any of my trained instructors. The ones against me were little by little steadily removed and booted out. What I hate the most is one that claim a lot and practice to learn less. But have good news for them --will even be removing more of the useless parasites trying to be on any of my web sides. Why there is also no chaos in my legacy.
  I am proud and happy with my loyal following who are all my successors. They all adhere them self to just one thing: SHUT THE F*** UP AND TRAIN.
  By Oom Willem de Thouars, the magus of Denver.

No comments:

Post a Comment