Monday, December 26, 2016

SPECIAL PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT. By the magus of Denver.

Whatever my reason had to terminate, and remove many off my web sides. Individuals under STEPHAN PLINCK; STEVE GARTIN, THE PDT ACADEMY, AND MANY OTHERS were very disrespecting me, and underestimating my intelligence. They were just like Plinck; Gartin and Clement,and the others acting like JERKS, TERMITES, PROFITEERS; EXPLOITING IDIOTS, AND FOR YEARS WERE DISREGARDING MY PLACE IN HISTORY AND MARTIAL BACKGROUND. THEY ALL WERE INDIVIDUALS IN DIAPERS AND NOT GOOD ENOUGH BY COMPARING THEM WITH ME OF BEING OLD ENOUGH TO PISS IN CITY STREET CORNERS. 
  They were always very unproductive and  lesser in resource as contributors for me to maintain them on any of my web sides. These are the people I wrote most about, and disliked with an intend the ones they trained under: Stephan Plinck, Steve Gartin, Chaster Clement; the PDT ACADEMY and many of the others underrating and underestimating me --deserve to be removed out my environment with the wink of an eye or a quick touch of my fingers on my keyboard. I cleaned out my Silat tv webpage, and will continue do so on my other web sides of  the others who are directly involved with the American Kun tao silat or any who ever had trained under Paul de Thouars, and others with the same likes of them.  My Facebook web sides will further be cleaned out by removing those under the above mentioned. Happy to remove them graciously.
  MOST WHO ARE ON MY SIDES ARE RESPECTFUL, HONEST AND SINCERE AND VERY RESPECTFUL --WITH THEM I HAVE NO PROBLEMS FOR THEM TO BE ON ANY OF MY WEB PAGES. I WELCOME MY MARTIAL FAMILY OUT GUADALAJARA, AND OTHERS IN THE US AND OTHER COUNTRIES. THEY ARE FROM EVERYWHERE AND REMAIN ALWAYS TO HAVE BEEN RESPECTFUL TO ME. WITH THEM ARE MY BEST OF RELATIONS, AND THANK THEM TO REMAIN ON MY SIDE IN MY  SOCIAL AND MARTIAL ENVIRONMENT.
  Mr Bilgrami  and Thor remain as part of my martial extended family, and glad to have them aboard.
Respectfully Oom Willem de Thouars, the magus of Denver.

No comments:

Post a Comment