Sunday, December 4, 2016

A DREYFUS IN THE SILAT COMMUNITY.

   A DREYFUS IN THE SILAT COMMUNITY.
     It is not to wonder after years of  being discriminated by blood family, ex students and many others for me finally in the last three years to stand my position as clearly stated. In fact many had taken me for granted, and now is my time to set the record straight for my defensive position with any of them to respond quite aggressively. I was the total Dreyfus in the silat community, and after a well planned strategy overcame all obstacles. I will be moving on in full strength, and with no restrained in hesitation to wear off or counter any oncoming forces. I SHALL RETURN.
    The end of bad times for the good times to come. Trust me, I am not finish with my other adversaries on schedule. More articles to come. Willem de thouars, the magus of Denver.

No comments:

Post a Comment