Tuesday, April 4, 2017

THE SERAK OF PAK SERAK. By the magus of Denver.

THE SERAK OF PAK SERAK. By the magus of Denver.

  Unfortunate in the past few weeks was some one trying of preventing me to further expand my experience, I was for years being degraded of my long years of experience in studies of the old hand kun tao; with a direct lineage to the Wutan school of boxing in the Himalaya of long ago, in Tibet. Wutan or Wutang school of boxing was from its origin established by the BODHISATTVA WARRIORS from the North of India -before coming to China and erected there their five Buddhists boxing schools with a collection of several combined boxing styles, religion and education and writing and poetry. The warriors from Northern India taught the monks their combative styles and also educated them in yoga transformation of meditative training matters. The five temple boxing schools became as fluent in practice and devastation in arts of self defense. The monks in temple boxing schools were first to much on meditation and peace - were overrun and slaughtered - until the BODHISATTVA WARRIORS CAME to train and educate the losing monks from starvation and in defending them selves in their own temple grounds. They came first through Tibet before entering China.
  The Wutang was based on the aggressive action of a wild boar in trans session, explain the direct image of immediate to counter react and swiftly countering an attack. The same Wutang temple was once the secret keeper to protect the three internal fighting arts of Tai Chi - I shing yie and pakua. The three system as elements are comprised together as a journey's one element system that was created first out of the Shao lin. The I shing yie, the actual boxing art of striking and hitting; the tai chi for its deflection of hidden secrecy to turn any oncoming force with the supple  grace of softness in actions. In street lines, and the pa kua are formed to encircle any force by trunig its force by diminishing itslef to nothing as airlessness.  Why the three elements the t'ai chi, I shing yie and pakua are considered the three internal- external system of Chinese boxing. Others may explain it differently through the masters of the later generation. - who claimed a system.
  The kun tao Palembang known most to me, came from Tibet first, and expanded later through South East Asia to many different regions on the continent of Asia. And became to an adoption by many individual Chinese store owners.  Many came also through Makao because of economical wealth from Hong Kong to Palembang.. and later to East Java.
  The Serak system of Pak Serak came through the effort of Pak Serak's Hakka family, and he was born  near the city of Cheribon or Tjirebon. With a clubfoot or lame arm could move faster and in combat was quicker to move in an opponent. Many who trained under Pak Serak, like Mas Djoet left the founder of the system, wend on their own and reinvented the wheel of Serak. Much credit was given to them, and Pak Serak became just a memorial statue. I trained and studied under direct students under Pak Serak, and knew since the beginning my choice for parting from my blood linage family.  Despite the severe of criticism I was on the receiver's end by brothers or students - that some were commenting me for my sloppy kun tao.- made me feel expeditious of touring and teaching. that I be at best training my sloppy kun to and would never find any enthusiasm of liking to be them in their best of practice their badly performed Serak system - they had train to study and never had finished training their Serak. Opinions from students in other systems are just like filled balloons unable to move or float in the air. They only wished to have a greater and good reputation like me, in my life time of studies.
  Serak from its origin was largely influenced by the Golden Spider system of the Wutan school of boxing. When my fine disciple - sigung Richard Clear was noticing that in what I was teaching him also for the first time was a Tibetan school of boxing art - was precisely right. Richard studied under other masters Tibetan kung fu. He also was the only one who noticed out of the so many i had taught. Except for guru Ted Garcia, a super well accomplished artist and Wutang schooled practitioner and also a great contributor in my system also noticed each move I made during class sessions.  My Serak and Hakka kun tao was Wutang originated. Now will expand upon and teach only the pak Serak system of Serak. Most West Javanese combative arts were predominantly influenced by the  Long Fist or systems from the South of China and some in Jakarta as Fuek Chin orientated fighting arts. Most became  individual family styles.   I am who I am and no matter my past and always for being swept under neath a carpet by brothers,(due to insecure bad reasoning) and their students - I will survive and expand to accomplish greater things to honor the system of Pak Serak Silat kun tao Serak. I will maintain my duty to history and the original founding father of the system.
Respectfully, as always Oom Willem de Thouars, the magus of Denver.
 

2 comments:

  1. We want our members to ultimately feel like they’re a part of something bigger than themselves. krav maga denver

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick, I lived through an era quite foreign to our 21st century, from 1946 all through those years of the 1950's and the cold war era and turmoil in America and the Serak wars in who is better then who. My job is to share my wisdom and knowledge I train to learn for close to over 70 years and share the Serak Mas Djoet, most of you had acquaint your self with through Paul and Victor, and I also add to share my knowledge with my group who trains under me also more loyal, understanding and only come to train. They are my best and will remain so. You and your group I never met you, and my time now is only available to my group but I extend warm friendship to you and your group. Hoping you folks find a family of Serak to accommodate your comfort. After all Serak is a very large and huge formatted system and close to t'ai chi chuan in followers. In grace be well and just train to practice that in each practice you find new things to discover. At the end things will be alright for us all. Respectfully uncle Bill.

    ReplyDelete