Tuesday, April 18, 2017

DON'T THEY EVER GET MY DRIFT? By the magus of Denver.

       DON'T THEY EVER GET MY DRIFT?  By the magus of Denver. 
 It is funny how several members of the American kun tao silat were requiring my student- instructors, in Florida and in other places to answer them in related issues when it concern me. For sure stupid people are hard of an understanding nature. And, yes, yes, I gave hundreds of diplomas to ass hollies not deserving any of my acknowledgement on paper - individuals like Aric Flour, and Steve Gartin and for sure the many others who always were the paper chasing idiots dying to receive my recognition. It should not be wondered about that I threw out, and removed two hundred a******* out my environment. They were all replaced with more intelligent, and better situated people in the working class industry. They treat me like a father and grandfather, and we are a family. We do things as one family without those undeserved stupid ranking like in the American kuntao silat. Bla- bla Black Beards.
  Better situated people also know by heart adat and hormat which is largely lacking by Steve Douglas Gartin, Chester Clements and all their big mouthy expressionistic followers who brag their lives away with bigger claims as never hurt or seen before with any other martial organization except those who are following Steve Douglas.  Gartin,  The whole American kuntao silat are looking very much as the three stooges on a chopping blog when claiming their expert practice in silat or kun tao. And just as idiotic as Steve Gartin their leader. They may come and fight me any time, will happily oblige myself to deal out harsher punishment as they ever could do me in.. They all need to piss a little straighter in order to make a good  common sense, before shooting of their mouthy expression by requiring my trained experts with silly stupid questions to answer them. Don't those idiots know that I am in communication with many of my loyal and devoted followers always informing me? Why I just needed to post another of my comments on those sloppy and worthless characters for kun tao or silat practitioners.  If I sound insulting to them, at least I use my true feeling for my worthiness in writing  - they on the other hand are sneaky and use their insults upon me by acting inappropriate. Why i call them out that they are a******* to me. So f*** you AMKTS and your leader.
  They should know I never charge a fee for my workshops, and many who come to attend any of my seminars (by invitation only) reward me with their highest esteem. They reward me better and far more over any of those who were previously under me. Those were the a******* I had happily removed and booted out. And yes, yes, and yes non of you in your American kuntao silat had ever deserved my acknowledgement I gave you just in fun -you always try to "dig" me over , and I just doing  the same thing back to you, only by far with a larger in quantity, and save my best quality in sharing only with the ones of my elite under me. I had thrown you out worse than any street dogs, because a street dog will receive my best compassion for understanding. And you my swift kick in the ass with my German para trooper boot.
By Oom Willem de Thouars, the magus of Dener.

No comments:

Post a Comment