Tuesday, April 18, 2017

THE SELF SUICIDAL RANTING DERBY OF STEVE DOUGLAS GARTIN. By the magus of Denver.

  THE SELF SUICIDAL RANTING DERBY OF STEVE DOUGLAS GARTIN. By the magus of Denver.
  How overjoyed could I only express my deeper feeling of hate as a compensation for my repelling respond to write about the two scumbags - Clements and Gartin for always having bad mouthed me, and with "flashy flash" in wordy description were continuously so busy discrediting me - on the YOUTUBE with their garbage mouthy expression fully loaded with lies after lies that came out their garbage dumpster.   It wend well for a time for them, in particular that low down for an esteem character of a severe beaten stupid a******, who thought he could blow of smoke to dismay me in the silhouette of a slimy talker like Steve Douglas Gartin. He was able to monopolize the kun tao silat that mostly was established as a martial art in the United States by me, and could  only rant on the YOUTUBE with his short deceitful lies. It was also long before I met to acquaint myself with these two characters for liars when I used the name kun tao silat or kuntao silat.  It is now harder for Gartin, and leaving Clements be due to his physical deficiency for wishing to see no one. Chas had also once accused me for his physical disability, claiming I knew the black magic.  For Gartin became the end for his assorted lies for his own inflicted damaging end- always for blaming me, and others and using the YOUTUBE as a tool to make him self a known character. Many of my martial associates are surrounding Gartin now with their presence on the same web page, the YOUTUBE, for their own expedition of martial expansion and keep me also informed. They are now everywhere is hard for Gartin to claim anything not worth any of my mentioning but try even harder his big move to continuously attacking me. At the same time holding on for dear life trying still of making money off my name. He is just like a silat prostitute like Walter vn der Broeke in Holland always trying to claim their over compensated knowledge without the real practice of silat.  I am so happy that I have now at least four web pages to write from and defensively able to set any record straight. Both Walter van der Broeke and Steve Gartin are looking like dull self esteem a******* for poekoelan or silat players. Gartin uses God to hide behind, and at the same time claim to be the real kun tao master over me. He was never a finished practitioner under me, only had made connections with some of my students in Scandinavia to also blow of smoke in their faces for liking to be acknowledged for being my best student. Any of his claims is my greater disposition for trashing him out. He never was a great or excellent student and could only fight a tick tack and do round with protective equipment. He became short in breathe after a couple of rounds was quick out of his stamina.,I have many training under me are a lot stronger than Gartin even during his best in years.  Any of my trained practitioners, and also my adopted Serak son, Santiago Doblos can kick Gartin's behind with a wink of an eye. He may come and fight me, in my backroom here in Thornton. He claimed now the caring successor of Bill Chang or U Un Suraya another piece of work for a man claiming to be a kun tao master was nothing more but a spoiled breath for actually a karate do kun tao do and ci mande karate do exponent.  In what he knew was mostly external and never internal would otherwise be a more healthier thinker to run a cleaner ship.  Any of Bill Chang's students here in my era may come and combat me at any time. Even in my 80's I am still stronger and more concise with my internal hitting system and also longer in kun tao.  Gartin only know to brag something he never knew to exist. He has the biggest mouth over all of my ex students or still of the ones training under me through his slumbering disposed position in the kuntao silat world of the better trained practitioners under me.
  The only one thing Steve Gartin  is able to claim is his mastery of b******* over his followers, who follow him like his poppy dogs.  Non under this Gartin character could fight them self out a grocery's shopping bag. They become their own scream dumb belts for fighters, and I knew most of them as big talkers and no prestige and are just like Steve Gartin. He would be honest and sincere to profit more from that Bill Chang character I once had sponsored. Why not promote his tapes instead of me, and my system. For sure with Bill Chang an unknown character in our martial world could never make any money of him. Why he hangs on for dear life on to me, and my system he hardly could ever practice correctly. He looks even pale in movements by comparing him with my lowest trained practitioners who easy could kick Gartin's ass. I trained them to counter Gartin immediately and to fight with  longer rounds for kicks and  with or without equipment. The more Steve Gartin know in how to fantasize his world, the more I find my pleasure by exposing him and his intended false advertised marketing tricks.
   Well did my duty for sharing my past experience by writing about Gartin the uncured liar.
By Oom Willem de thouars, the magus of Denver.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment