Tuesday, April 4, 2017

HISTORY IS A STRICKEN FACT. By the mangus of Denver.

HISTORY IS A STRICKEN FACT. By the mangus of Denver.

   People I once had known, from many old ex friends and students were not reading my lips enough to understand. That things are now in my favor, for terminating them in the hundreds at a time - in fact booted them out all in one day and them not knowing I had parted. All for a good reason. I also met some from Jakarta, who came to America to find a relationship with females hoping to stay in America. They blundered those stupid ideas of so long ago -when immigration in America was quite different. I allow someone, no matter how great or dangerous he is in the matrtial arts only to make one mistake. That people who claim to talk are over confidence, and also had insultingly told me that they could beat me because they were stronger and younger. How dumb and stupid are some of those people in Jakarta. They told me while under the roof of my own student, at the time. But he may come to Colorado, and under different circumstances repeat his bragging to me. Also Masters or gurus from the same city were also very disrespectful thinking to be the supreme beings of martial arts. They really don't even knew me. My experience with some, and there are quite a bit of others from Indonesia respectful and sincere honest to me - are also acting quite the opposite from those disrespecting me. Like Bill Chang foreinstance was never a true kun tao expert was more a karate do practitioner. Some called me brother. Openly also declare  to my estimation the very best in the Hari mau system was always Hanafi - I always had respected more sincerely and GM Richard de Bordes. My greatest and best relationship I always had is with the folks in East and Central Java - I always resent the Serak community in West java. End of my story on the topic I am writing. There are still some in Bandung and in Jakarta who keep a good friendly contact with me - they for sure are different. Strange the Indonesian pentjac silat in Viet Nam is better than from Indonesia itself. But should not be of my concern. They need better coaching.
  Many of those ex students I had dumped out my environment kept forgetting who taught them the most skills? By just looking at them doing their techniques. That for sure is of no importance to me - I care less.
Many things had changed in my later years, and I also have the very best in quality with more devoted and loyal followers. Why my system is often hidden with many complexities is simple to explain. My focus in training is not only on silat or kun tao but I also had combined the old European arts together with my kun tao and silat. My family in bloodline goes far back before I even began to train kun tao and silat. Research the de Thouars family, in World Hsitory. Many of the younger generation of masters always talk about their bloodline of the second WW era - I go back to the 14th century.  Why I also fight different, practice very diverse and the opposite of all my brothers, and also had acquired better understanding of my self and also know my limitation. So i respect most cordially people who practice stick and blades - but I too have many resources in my own system of fencing, daggors and blades and wish to remain to be left alone. Will only share my knowledge with those  really commiting them selves by devotion to my training. Why the Serak training centers under me.
  Just another briefed experience of my sharing for its history value with my devoted followers. Never to underestimate anyone, and especially not an older teacher. Because someone in Jakarta has the upperhand in everything - will fail any attempt here in Colorado or America with a total different culture. America is a gun cultured nation, and shooting here in our country is an every day business. Blades are good up to a point. The Europeans had fairly beaten the Asians during the middle ages when colonialism began to spread by Spain, Portugal, Holland and England for territorial dominance. Never forget  contributions of the European fighting arts upon the spirit of the Asian combative systems brought also improvements on kun tao and silat. Poekoelan is western boxing.
 In closing had a great time training with my devoted group of practitioners, in Northglenn. What made Serak in my system better and more practical in combat was also due to the practice of the European fighting arts combined with kun tao and silat together.
 By Oom Willem de Thouars, the mangus of Denver.

No comments:

Post a Comment