Tuesday, April 18, 2017

PEACE WAS ALWAYS WITHIN. By the magus of Denver.

PEACE WAS ALWAYS WITHIN. By the magus of Denver.

     It really had never mattered to me the opinion of others, especially students of my own blood family and their families at home. I don't like a directive to point fingers at somebody, and especially not the son of my own brother. My history between Paul, Victor and myself, already wrote many articles against them for my specific (identical) reasoning. The disunity was caused also by the students under Paul, who made it their business to be spokesmen for Paul. Paul was never a leader to be a director as I would have been in his place. They always wanted to trade mark Serak, which no one could ever be the soul owner of this combative system from West-Central Java. My older brother's son who really was always to lazy to really learn the art from his father is now claiming his successor. It never mattered to me, since I was never involved with any of my brothers students that we were most of the time adversaries from each other. And I also was never involved with my brothers families, were also never family for me. It give me a chill alone to even think to have any association with any of their families for their disunity alone. (Always the stupid fighting).  In my own family, we had our problems as humanistic inclined but we solve our disagreements like normal people would be doing. In particular with Paul's family at home was always the infighting ever since Paul got married to Carmen. Paul had physically seduced and had to throw out Carmen's brothers. Was not my comfort zone, and I also had never liked any of Carmen Zamora's family and brothers, only one William who died of an uncured tumor. I always had liked him. Soon as Paul and Victor was getting involved with my household the fighting among family escalated to worsen any situation of normal living conditions. The screaming between Victor and Paul , and in my house was like tempered steel, and for me unable to resolve anything. The hardest was for my wife Joyce, who worked the night shift for United. It was for my family a constant suffering with blood family.  With them always had angered me, and i, for years always had tried to maintain peace between families. Paul's passing had also never brought us together; we were never one family. I came to his funeral was only of him being my older brother, and cared less about his students or family. Paul died out of frustration, when hours before his passing told me by phone that he was fighting a lost battle having to argue with Carmen, his wife and Marcelino his son. I still have the  recording saved. I was more compassionate for Paul of knowing the whole situation. Also also needing to put this under as part of our family's history, and badly or sorrowful needed to express my true feeling in writing.
  What was an insult to me the most when Paul's wife always tried to explain that when she was going to be married to Paul, that her family and her  were not sure in dealing with Paul coming from a total different part of the world with  different customs in culture. They thought of our kind of people  that the men has many wives, and felt of Paul in being the same. In our Western World many involvements of broken marriages and men and wife unfaithful to each other. For sure are there also good marriages. Many men have an uncured decease to have many other lady friends beside their marriage  for looking at the whole picture of a social life's standard.  I had many lady friends before my marriage, and still have many other lady friends outside my marriage. Is mostly on a friendly bases with their husbands on their side. Why I needed to part from all of Paul's students and of some i know who leave a history behind. Sometimes I feel compassionate with the poor wives. Beside why should I get in trouble for seeking any relationship with females outside my marriage, While there are many massage parlors in many places and around he world. Some men are stupid for getting their honey to close to home, while there is so many fish in the seas and oceans. I am writing the truth here, and refuse to keep my distance in silence.
  In my family circle of martial arts are things totally different when it comes to marriage are sound, strong and very normal. My students in following are well trained in my system, and are far above those I parted from. There is no disunity or separated issues between the leading instructors and their students and associated friends. We may have some disagreements here or there but always find to resolve any matter of things. My motto always be in -SHUT THE F*** UP AND TRAIN, and leave your social or home problems behind.
  I feel I am the luckiest teacher in the world having no problems, and always reside in peace from within in knowing that each instructor always leave me be and at rest in peace They all live a well structured, and well organized life in standing, and always come in only for the training. Why they are the best and with a sound mind. Regardless of all my negativity in writing always live in peace, in knowing the student- instructors under me, and my martial associated friends are sound, loyal and devoted to my training in practice.
  In closing with a poem: On the trail home, twilight comes, And yet,
                                     the beauty of things still doesn't rest.
                                     Gibbons call early along the cold river
                                     the moon among pine shadows already risen
                                     and boundless, how boundless - moonlight
                                     and the sorrow in gibbon's pure cry,
                                     unbearable as I toss my walking - stick aside
                                      and leave the mountains for this lone boat.
I SHALL, AND i WILL TRAIN AND PRACTICE THE PAK SERAK SYSTEM OF SERAK TO HONOR, RESPECT AND PRAISE FOR WHAT PAK SERAK HAD LEFT US TO DO. FIND HARMONY IN PRACTICE AND THAT I SHALL  DO WITH ONLY THE ONES WHO IN DEVOTION FOLLOW THE COURSE OF MY PRACTICE.  I WILL NEVER MISLEAD THEM, AND JUST MAKE THEM STRONGER IN THEIR PRACTICE OF OUR SERAK TOGETHER.
By Oom Willem de Thouars, the magus of Denver.

No comments:

Post a Comment