Tuesday, April 4, 2017

MY CONSTRUCTIVE THINKING. By the phantom of Serak.

MY CONSTRUCTIVE THINKING. By the phantom of Serak.

  Many of the younger men in diapers, and who had ever trained under any of the de Thouars brothers kept forgetting the true nature of my business in writing. In what I wrote on history,  and on Serak can never change the worthiness for my effort in writing. However somethings had to be also taken in consideration from my part -that in how I had felt about people yesterday may also be changing the next day. Because people are doing it to them selves, and also were turning against me. And nothing for me to wonder in how to exchange my heart in feeling toward them.
  When it comes to silat and kun tao for sure I am who I am - a life time practitioner in Srerak, in kun tao and knew many a variation of practice in many arts -made me better in knowledge over any of my brothers who have never totally finish training under uncle John de Vries - except for Maurice who trained longer under our uncle.  I wrote many commentaries of my feeling regarding people, my brothers and their arts -was also to lure people in, and of those so willingly in being stupid to believe every word I was writing keep trying to hold me on my word. But only for the historical part, I will be caring responsive, and for the rest was always never to take me to serious. So many fell for my luring to comment on my past articles I wrote. Good for them to hold me on my word, and better for me to be greater in response.
  Individuals like US Air and many of those others are all pieces of work to me since the beginning, and also were even challenging me - after I had challenged Paul my brother. Paul was a whiner to needed his students to fight for him. Our issue is never over -I just begun to fight mentally or physically. (John Paul John Paul Jones). I fear no one and always enjoy a stain of battle against any of Paul's students who are nearly half trained. I look at the PDT, Danny Huybrechts and the so many others who were trained under Paul -look all spooky like a ghost in the dark, they are from ghost town. So read my lips US Air, you trolling me will never change my essence in writing. Yesterday was yesterday, and now is tomorrow with more drastic changes. I think people like you are piece of work, and you  as the most and only my loyal following means anything to me.  You talk big and remain very little of actually never to scare me; but give me a reason to keep writing as it please me to do so.
  Just come to papa and I will clean your clocks with your bukti negara or serak. I am the true Serak lineage under Pak Serak, and still have the three telephone numbers of those who had challenged me. I hate Stephan Plinck, Cliff Steward and the rest under Paul as the half trained Serak masses.
You all can go f*** your self, and keep your b******* coming a******.
I am ready Teddy for you to come, and see if you can kick my ass as you had threatened me once. I am open for mortal combat and show me you silat experience. And why not?
By Oom Willem de Thouars, ending by saying Paul sucks and his art sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment