Tuesday, April 18, 2017

MY SERAK MEMOIR ALWAYS SERVE ME, MY PURPOSE. By the magus of Denver.

MY SERAK MEMOIR ALWAYS SERVE ME, MY PURPOSE. By the magus of Denver.

  By reminiscing my past came to order of my intend also my related issues I have still against many, and also be constructive in my writing to bring upon the surface a truthful past. The truth is never a pleasant experience to endure the nature of truth, as many did with my brothers, and I. Going back in the early part of the 1960's, when Paul began to teach for the first time, was still a beginning - instructor and had finished the basic's of Serak under uncle John de Vries in Holland.   He was not a thorough studied student, and was given a handwritten certificate that he was allowed to teach the Serak fundamentals. Many didn't knew, and the rest was just history related and a safe memory. Why my this morning's main topic is also for an  indication marked as - MY SERAK MEMOIR ALWAYS SERVE ME, MY PURPOSE.  Now years later, and in 2017 is it my intend to set our records straight. Why I never had liked the Dutch Indo community, in Los Angeles was also my main reason to write about many of those who were like my brother and were bragging and claiming their martial histories that never was an occurring fact  for honesty. I never try to be on the negative side of any fence, but the truth a needy tool for comprehension should serve my purpose for writing. I learned much from the generation before me of Dutch Indonesian true experts who were always being swept under neath a carpet by the many others like my own brothers, and those grand pupa(s) in the Dutch Indo community from Los Angeles all out of fear to lose their identity  liking to sparkle fame. I am glad always was a student of history, and  was training, learning studying and had cross hands with many and also trained under the best of Chinese internal kung fu masters, in America. That was my growing up stage. I honor, and respect all my teachers from Indonesia and from Europe and from here in the United States.
   I could easy name many who are far above those grand pupa(s) of the Dutch Indo community, in knowledge and far beyond the horizon with their experience. When I see them getting idolized by others and them selves make me burst to laughter looking at my age generation of masters, who are now the guru besars, the pendekars ( pentejo), ma ha gurus, professors and you name it very much to equal what could be find in a grocery store like fore instance Sardines, spaghetti, and potted meats assorted food products as package can goods. How I see them all with their skills and titles, always underestimating me, and also my father in law who is levels above those underrating us. Please try to stop me from writing my intended feeling, and come and spank my ass will pay you back double my interest. Why is my place in history for writing, and spill out my beans.
  By just talking to my older generation of masters out the Dutch East Indies, I learned a lot of the times that had gone by before I was born. Individuals like my teacher Carl August Samuel Deerns, Bavink, von Bargen, van Huetzel, Rechter, Edgar van der Groen, van Ooien, de Groot, de Groen, and many more I could mention were levels above all of us, in my generation of a******* claiming titles they gave them selves.  When I see them in magazines or articles in how great they are -I puke. I care less about my self, is all in hands of my best in devotion as my most loyal followers. God bless them for always liking to train harder. I don't give a s*** about my self, and just will expedite my feeling in writing. Trust me will be continuous.
  In what I had learned from my teacher master Carl August Samuel Deerns shall always be my living treasure. He taught me first to know myself better before learning something more .I received physical torture in exchange for lesson learned. Carl was a magnificent and experienced trainer teacher for sharing his old ci mande and Palembang or Hakka kun tao with me. Through his teaching I learned so much more of my past martial experience. The ci mande he taught me was body conditioning why I could comprehend to overcome physical pain and was nourished in a step by step training lesson also in how to endure pain in getting hit with broom handles or sticks.
  My father in law was unlike most others. He was a heavy set and muscular man weighing over two hundred pounds, and was just 5'9"" tall. Beside being trained in the Hakka kuntao he studied from his family out Formosa, also trained old ci mande under Raden Patman. And for years was a heavy weight class western boxer. He fought for kicks as his sport in country clubs and dance halls in Bandung and in old Jacarta.  Tananha Tinggi or Kemajoran was also his stamping grounds when he was a young man, and eager to engage himself in a healthy street fight.  He fought a lot, and also hard to hurt him physically. And Jim Ingram, my own brothers and others were bad mouthing my teacher for not knowing anything? In a real fight when Car Deerns was still alive made Paul at his best, Victor at his best, Jim Ingram at his best and all the others looking like p**** willows. They lack his experience and for me to set the record straight. I could take the hits from Paul (when a life), and also Ingram like is nothing - I give  my jaw anytime, and will respectfully disperse the energy of my counter in many folds.
  My teacher and father in law could drive a six inch long nail, and quarter inch tick with a quick short punch half way in a wooden beam without hurting his fist with supreme timing. And according those a******* for guru besars in the Dutch Indo community he knows nothing?  They should give me a longer break trying to prevent me writing about them -them and their puffed up ego for being their greatest. Up your a****.
  Well just expressed my feeling through my therapy on my keyboard. Will dedicate to share more of history and martial practice with my devoted followers.
By Oom Willem de Thouars, the magus of Denver.

No comments:

Post a Comment