Tuesday, April 4, 2017

A STUPID EX WHITE TRASHY STUDENT. By the magus of Denver.

A STUPID EX WHITE TRASHY STUDENT. By the magus of Denver.

  It is my first post to further write on; A STUPID WHITE TRASHY STUDENT, and many others like him in following his path to failure - had position them selves in the same boat. This I meant should never be taken as a discriminatory slur of insults against white people - while I am myself, am half white, part Corsican and part Indonesian native born in Indonesia. My bloodline since the 11th century, was from French, out Thouars. I made the remark that the ex stupid student could never be more for my mentioning than Steve Douglas Gartin,and somewhat for me also to mention the likes of Chester Clements  in refusing to meet people due to his physical disposition. On my life, and for the construction of my thinking, is it my right to express my feeling as cordially as i could place myself behind the keyboard. Beside the very many other White students training under me, are totally a different breed of people. They are also better educated, and fill positions to rather stay aside from all the stupid silat wars -between myself , and those I am writing about. It would be to costly for them to involve them selves - but they would engage them selves in any physical battle when necessary. The backgrounds of those devoted, and most loyal students who are still training under me, "fit the colors of the rainbow". Why as a worldly teacher could never have any prejudism against anyone.
   Prior before, was necessary for me to throw out and dismantle  my friendship with some two hundred ex students and ex associated martial friends, who were never my true friends. Individuals like Steve Gartin was the first on my list be booted out like a scumbag. The rest was so easy for me to do by removing them out my martial environment and social life's standing. To bad was unable for me to fulfill the pleasure of my feeling, for using an old German paratrooper boot to swift kick their a****. But was doing it in a nice way by just removing them all in ONE day.
  Steve Gartin and all his lies underestimated my inteliigence for tollerance, when he was promoting himself as the successor of a man, I once sponsored a supposed to be world famous kun tao master from Bandung. Was really not as famous as I made him with my acknowledgement. In order for him to gain his green card was it necessary for me to write my recognition of acknowledgement to the Immigration department. That I had known him, became with a flamboyancy quite arrogant wanting to challenge anybody. I had known some strong cowboys who could handle this supposed to be kun tao master from Bandung, with a grace of submission that he could never equal a rodeo bull. He was all mouthy with action to brag his unfamed fame with flying colors. My mistake for  trusting people to much and old ex students and the stupid Steve Gartin, a useless man b**** who only had trained under me   for just a short time.
  In order to make him self known to the world immediately was taken up a position that he became the successor of Bill Chang, the Kun tao karate do master from Bandung. I was so happy what Gartin was trying to claim for being my equal, {never unhappy for Gartin to show up and actually figth me in my backroom. When it come to my art - I am the master of my system and he was just a worthless piece of s*** for an old ex student) and many other of his fantasy in ideas came through his lie factory. Any of my old ex students were believing the lies out Gartin lie factory, and were following the path to unglory of Gartin by warshipping the kun tao master from Bandung; who was far below me in knowledge, experience and in knowing the old hand kun tao. Why Chang was always suffering beligerend headaches became uncontrollable at times, as I did with Gartin at the beginning on his arm.
  Than here again, Gartin on the rampage for still selling old tapes from me, and some of the newer ones to make money of my wasted old laboring efforts. He rather advertises me, and some of my art over the master he claimed him a successor. Because with Bill Chang could never make any money as he could by using me, my name and martial practice.Bill Chang only known in Bandung, and in West Java. I made Bill Chang known in America and that is for a fact.  There are some here in Colorado are standing in line to fight Gartin for what he had done for leaving a bad history behind.
   When Steve Gartin, and his whole organization were that great - how come they look sloppy doing their supposed to be kun tao or silat. I still could with eased run circles around their a****, and to include that stink ass of a Gartin. Once my enemy always my enemy. Why I love to put my constrcutive thinking to good use by writing about those a******* for ex students, and {please) also to allow myself to write about Paul's ex students for me to hate them all. Non of Paul's students could compare them selves in knowledge, history and in practice against any of my well trained practitioners. For a fact even Paul at his best at the height of his career could not come close to me in martial practice for being so boxed in. Was always underestimating my knowledge. In fact wish never to see the Serak coming from Paul de Thouars, in the Dutch Indo community. Why I established Serak training centers to honor only Pak Serak and no one else on the planet. 
  In closing another of my editorials for me to expand upon.
By Oom Willem de Thouars, the magus of Denver.

1 comment: