Tuesday, April 18, 2017

MY REPULSE. By the magus of Denver.

MY REPULSE. By the magus of Denver.

  It really does not matter to me, in how friends and the world look upon me for the many writing I did. Really also had made any difference to the consciousness of my soul with my aggravated insults to others, who always had undermined my intelligence through my strong responses. Quite often was I put in a position to be strong in nature and aggressive responsive against my accusers, and even my own brothers. My brothers were dishonoring my honorable parents for their constant infighting to even hateful debates. The whole world already had known about the brothers de Thouars - was a laughter to many in the martial communities of the world. Especially here in America. But people not standing in my shoes may make up all sorts of accuses that is alright for brothers to fight is still a shame for brothers to act for being envious of each other and all for one stupid martial art. Like so many others like my two brothers were striving to put them self in a position in making them selves famous. They are famous alright at the cost of honor and respecting their parents. Their parents were not like them, because they had to experience the worse of times in order to feed them and cloth them. I knew most of those self made grand pupa's in the Dutch indo community who always knew to brag, and always knew to claim in how great they are. Non of us really is.
  My brothers, and like my self and so where many others in the Dutch indo community were just men in diapers trying to make them selves famous through false claims, and why I totally had parted from the whole Dutch Indo community for their constant (lies) in telling bad jungle book stories to their students, and friends. I car less about the others outside my blood family, and also not take in consideration the opinion or feeling of others.  What i am writing about in this morning's editorial that it always had angered me how prematurely my two brothers were always acting regarding the art Serak. They were constant at each other deeper skins, and always in bitter fights would bring a deeper shame to my parents who gave us our name of de Thouars. Even out Dutch white family in Holland were never like how we were as Dutch Indoes. They cared about their family name. The generation after our parents were greedy, self esteem and very un forgiving.
  There were some other Dutch Indo families I knew how also were different to each other, and were more loving and caring. My two brothers had always underestimated me by their students that I knew nothing, and they became my accusers for being on the constant attack. Especially when it comes to the art Serak of the Mas Djoet's lineage was only one style of Serak. There was in the 19th century several other students of Pak Serak who had left the founder, and wend on their own and like Mas Djoet or Marun invented their own self styled system of Serak.  Mas Djoet's art of Serak was predominantly the Mas Djoet way of Serak for designing his vision for teaching Serak better, in his vision of imagination.  He taught his art to several other Dutch Indonesians, and other native Indonesians.  My uncles John and Ventje studied the art Serak under Mas Djoet.  Marun and Mas Djoet also had their falling outs. . But for the ones who stayed and kept learning from the founder Pak Serak got the most original system of Pak Serak. There was no infighting or disagreements among each other and was more a caring harmony between the practitioners.  I trained under three of Pak Serak's disciples and always refused to learn from Paul or Victor. Because I was learning Serak under uncle John de Vries before Maurice and Paul came to study under our uncle. Even in going back to 1946 was I also introduced for the first time to Serak bu  uncle Ventje de Vries. But wend over to study under coach Hamilton rather in Western dirty boxing was more a training i needed  most instead of learning djurus and langkas. Maurice and Paul came months later. Victor was always a student under Paul, and denied his own teacher who taught him. Got me often in outrage of him not giving any recognition to his teacher. He fell far under our adat and hormat customs in our culture we grow up with. I never liked my own younger brother as I never had liked Paul for being self esteemed in greediness. . After all the previous articles Victor  wrote as an attest about Paul his teacher forgot soon after he began to climb the bandwagon to seek his Serak fame.  Greedy in lust like all the other ma ah gurus, pendekars and guru besars out the Dutch Indo community made me totally part from them all.
  The ones who had left Pak Serak were also underrating their teacher by thinking that he could not teach his system because he had a club foot and a disabled lame arm. They were stupid and wrong. Pak Serak in combat was a lot faster and quicker to react than any of those who had left him. Why I also knew two different systems of Serak, and concentrate only on the quality of Pak Serak art of Serak. I would have kept my silence when people in other countries or from far away places were slandering me by constant accusing me. But here in America, and especially in Los Angeles, and in other states could not allow my self not to be strongly responsive to be of a challenging nature by immediately responsive, physically or on my keyboard as a therapeutic exercise. It became my lust for writing my self esteem against those accusing me for not knowing anything. I care less in how others feel to imagine - I just write in how I feel. Also because they are close to my home.
  Look forward to see  the members of my Sunday morning class for more harder training. My personal art is of Carl August Samuel Deerns in old ci mande and hakka kuntao. Most I only share some djurus out ci mande was never the whole system in knowing for never liking to train the real art.
Please don't over eat before training. With my caring thoughts Oom Willem de Thouars, the magus of Denver.

No comments:

Post a Comment