Tuesday, April 18, 2017

HISTORY CAN NEVER BE DENIED. By the magus of Denver.

HISTORY CAN NEVER BE DENIED. By the magus of Denver.

  My reason is to stay on and keep writing. This morning, after I just finish training my daily routine that I decided to share with my devoted readers and loyal followers my back lash of martial history of my past. I am positively sure will find much of a resentment by many, and the guru besar from the Seattle area who lost some of his best students, who had gone further to train under me. I will not mention his name, never any word for me in how to describe my worthiness of his name. I had never liked this guru besar always able to claim the many martial combative arts he never had ever studied, and knew in how to lie his way in and knew to lie his way out. Most of his best practice he could ever be shown came through the de Thouars brothers, and he had his ci mande since the beginning by watching Bill Sander's tape, something I never would ever do learning from a man who had lesser studies as I have. Everything this guru besar did, was being noticed by the real silat players. I knew he was always a cunning man. Sure he fought, and so did we all.
  In what I lost in students, like for instance Roberto Torres, who also like to claim the many other things, this guru besar had gained, I inherited in exchange his better trained students in Hawaii. Many under Dr Behati Merchant in Kona, and in Hilo came later after the separation between Dr behati and this grand pupa for a master, became students under me. It was the best for me to exchange a worthless student for a better and more intelligent recipient like Dr Behati Mershant and the ones under him.
  The first thing I told and encourage Dr Behati and others in Hawaii was to go to Indonesia and learn about the real Mustika Kwitang. They did and found out that the guru besar was never a student under Willem Loreo. (Through my research also had known this since the beginning after meeting this guru besar). My uncles knew him, my family knew him and we all knew that Willem Loreo was more in the practice of old style ci mande and also had some studies in the Mustika from Tannah Tinggi. A place where my uncles and Willem Reeders were combating others. This guru besar knew to talk a lot of s*** and totally keep forgetting that we in the de Thouars, and of the de Vries from my mother's side had known Willem Loreo. I enjoyed listening to the b******* stories of this guru Besar out Tacoma then. Most of his knowledge he could show boat his expertise to impress others not known to them may even impress them; but it came mostly from the de Thouars brothers he could not imitate as easy as he did with the Bill sander's tape.
   The break up between the guru besar and Dr Behati Mershant was not my doing, and also his break up with me was due to his supremo in arrogance and constructive unproductive lies he was always telling. After what him, and others were saying about my teacher, Carl August Samuel Deerns was it my rightful actions to comment aggressively against my own brothers, and all those in the Dutch Indo community for not knowing true history and not knowing my teacher. They do to much the hula dancing silat like a bad ketoprak. Why my constant challenges against them for setting my records straight. When I saw the Mustika from Seattle or Tacoma, I noticed immediately was much of a badly imitated de Thouars practice. No matter of any lie being told; the truth is still the real master of serving a lie's consequence.
   i WILL START MY PERSONAL ART TEACHING ONLY TO MY SUNDAY MORNING CLASS TO HONOR MY TEACHERS, AND ALL OTHER TEACHERS AS A COMBINED STUDY IN HARDER TRAINING. THIS SUNDAY MORNING WILL CLARIFY THE HAKKA KUN TAO OR KUN TAO PALEMBANG FROM CARL DEERNS, AND ALSO INCLUDE HIS OLD STYLE CIMANDE HE TRAINED UNDER RADEN PATMAN. While many are busy bragging and claiming in how great they are - I kept learning and training, and a reason why I also have more to offer than so many others and included my own brothers.
  My main object with the many skills of years in practice and learning blend well wit the Serak I knew. It all blends well together and is it my duty to share the arts with all my loyal and devoted followers. Main reason to establish my Serak training centers is to honor pak Serak, and Carl Deerns and all other teachers. The seeds are for future generations to come.
  In Closing: "I venture no more than a low whisper. afraid I'LL wake the people of heaven"
See you in class this Sunday morning for more informative training, in my Serak training center.
By Oom Willem de Thouars, the magus of Denver.

No comments:

Post a Comment