Tuesday, April 18, 2017

AMERICAN KUNTAO SILAT @YAHOOGROUPS, my most fun to memorize.. By the magus of Denver.

          AMERICAN KUNTAO SILAT @YAHOOGROUPS,  my most fun to memorize..  By the magus of Denver.
   Relentlessly needed to bring back a time when Steve Douglas Gartin and Chester Clements had provoked and instigated many assaults on the de Thouars brothers - involving many I knew of them, and also knew to have booted out many of those a******* off my list. In particular all the letters who was published in behalf of  Steve Douglas Gartin, the biggest a****** MUNCHING of the de Thouars, and his sloppy and stupid follower, a bewildered spicy insect in the human race where they really dehumanizing them selves with their assaults. Many were involved since they began their disorderly conduct by attacking us, in the de Thouars. That even Dana Mattos and his <ATTAKDOG>, had involved himself to rant on us the brothers de Thouars. They all felt strong and powerful and so well organized together that they kept going - in knowing not to get any responses from any of us. Paul had never liked to involved himself to counter attack these overrated martial insects, and Victor always a useless brother to be on our side for being responsive. I am a collector of facts, and assembled all the letters to counter twist the  bullshit stories of Gartin and Clements, and all the others on their side. Except for some friendly to de Thouars family, in Portland, knew to defend us against the b******* in saga of  these two overrated and over compensated uncleaned a******* in a diapered silhouette of a  Steve Douglas Gartin and Chester Clements. I write in how I feel to be on the constant attack on these two insulting overcompensated morons. They wrote letters fort and back to each other on the Kuntaosilat ( Message Re:Letters) and posting their bitter insults against us - in not forgetting their "boots" stories were totally false and very predictable of two deceitful ex students and half way practiced a******* of the de Thouars brothers. Especially in my system of Chester Clements learning and practicing out of a chair with his kempo slapping for kun tao or silat. And Gartin always behind the camera to enrich his pyramid building money enterprising system thinking of dealing to spice up their bad ratings on us, the de Thouars brothers and me, the most. One of my students made me aware of the Americankuntaosilat MESSAGES and BLOGS side of the YAHOOGROUPS. In fact most of my devoted and loyal  followers are all computer geeks in their expertise for business, and were collecting many of the data in letter writing and also in the chat chambers of the YAHOO. Without ever making any efforts to collect data information could easy collect to assemble the chapters from my best and finest devoted practitioners they were forwarding to me. Also why I easy knew that the Thunder Rock is still trying  making money off my skin  through their advertised marketing.  And also put the stupid remarks from Clements and Gartin as their wasted energy trying to convince the world that the de Thouars brothers were the guilty ones to instigate their stupid reprisals against the de Thouars family, and my best to reason for hating these two a*******. I had all their written issues under my funny stories columns for my special fun collection of the 2006's. And also saved many more others.  Gladly dispersed in a philosophical term and in my minded expression had visioned myself for having booted out similar a******* like the two characters with my  German Paratrooper boot up their a****.  I was delighted to have merciless terminated termites for ex students and ex friends out my martial environment. I never have feared Dana Mattos from Hawaii despite his larger in physicality had known him to be disloyal to his teacher, in Hawaii and I could expect nothing worse out of the man in Hawaii. I knew how he was, in Kona.  I have many enemies like him, Gartin, Clements, Joe Judt and the many others who were following them. Why I hate them (all) always blaming us for their short comings. In someways were they stupid intelligent.
  Most of my loyal followers have spend more money as these two a******* ever could be compensating them selves with their false claims of me owning them money. Most are doing it for a learning  experience, and their labor of devotion as a family. I can hardly compare the money Steve Douglas Gartin, and Chester Clements were spending on me, (hardly) to all the others still under me who had taken me to the most expensive restaurants and gave me the best in comforts. In return I shared more of my martial experience with them over all the others I had kicked out with my German Paratrooper Boot. They had their "boots" stories and I have my German Paratrooper boot stories. For them I wear a boot to swift kick an a******. Then they knew how to blame me in what it was costing them and their families their set backs in history. It was their own fault and stupid mistakes through their false imagination that they were never any of the great practitioners I ever had trained were just claiming their b******* stories for being my best. The stupid a******* kept forgetting that they were getting free lessons from me, and free luncheons and drinks on the many parties in my home I was hosting.. All they did for me was on their own risk was never required for them to comply, to deliver or  to hold them selves on to  any of their own false spiteful ideas. After all was also for them as a learning experience (why they were never learning only taking) as any loyal and devoted student would do was the learning experience to progress.   Any of the seminars arranged by Gartin was keeping me a flat wallet, and was never rewarding to comfort my family. The most I got out of him was a Mac Donald or an El Chipo dining facility. The many others were spending a lot and a lot more without any complains. They were gladly making it a bigger spending feast. They really gave e their hearts and respect me as an older man and teacher.
The last time Gartin treated me was by Danny's  and a rusty old stinky shrimp basket. Had always in mind in how to make more money of my skin. He wanted to make the brothers, and me famous, was totally incorrect that before these two insects had met us - we already were known to the world. In World and Military History came our family out a warriors clan since the eleventh century French. Gartin and Clements had taken from us,had used us to serve their purpose and for me just to never acknowledge or willing recognize them  - I therefor,  will always as a reminder to my self will in despite hate these two a******* for lying, cheating and always hiding behind their false imagination. i shall always hate them. And happy to have kicked out, and terminated two hundred a******* for ex students and ex friends. F*** those a*******.
  Dr Behati will be staying for one day at my house, next Wednesday and will go to Atlanta, and will give him laughter for the assault of Clements and Gartin against us the de Thouars brothers and the remarks of Dana for letting him read their discussions on the YAHOO postings.  
  In closing just finish exercising my therapeutic finger touching training on my keyboard by disclaiming Steve Douglas Gartin and Chester Clements for having trained under me -they are not acknowledged.
By Oom Willem de Thouars, the magus of  Denver.

No comments:

Post a Comment