Monday, November 28, 2016

TO BE OR NOT TO BE. BY THE MAGUS OF DENVER.

    When you talk and lie about someone not going to like you. And when you tell the truth, you be the worse on a receivers end.  It is my God given right to correct the lies of others. Especially the overcompensated liars for fortune seekers.
    It is my God given right to be continuous to write against those who are using the de Thouars name in vain without the true studies in training of Pentjac silat serak. Do not go to study from the blind colony of my brother Paul de Thouars of a legacy of many who could not master the just one thing to move, and to be close to him --in practice, in training and in teaching. The legacy what Paul left desire the most is better showing. So far what can be seen that my brother's legacy left behind a chaos of overcompensated fortune seekers.
   Don't go to learn Serak from Stephan Plinck, a half studied or trained Serak player terminated by Paul. Don't go to the PDT Academy but for real Serak training contact any of my trained instructors or myself, and also guru Santiago Dobles, my Serak son for real training in Serak. This offer is only after a potential student is screened for his worthiness in becoming a student in my group.
   You will be charged only for lessons received, and joining my group is totally for free with no strings attach.  JUST READ MY LIPS, without any restrain of fear from any of Paul's students past or present.
Come and fight me, for me is my god given right to proceed with my rights to justify the true practice in training of pentjac silat Serak of the Bandung lineage. All in what I wrote was to restore the truth to serve consequences to liars who cheat and make money of the de Thouars name. WITHOUT THE NAME DE THOUARS YOU HAVE NOTHING.
  Lie to others for having trained under Maurice --you never did. Because we in the de Thouars knew who really had trained under my older brother. Ask me, and ask Jennifer de Thouars who knew. Netty de Thouars was also a piece of work. We were always close in communication, Paul, Maurice and I.
Also of Paul complaining to me that Louie Yu had trouble coordinating himself for following his instructions. A pure fact.
   SO READ MY LIPS THAT I HAD STUDIED AND TRAINED SERAK MORE THAN PAUL DE THOUARS. I KNEW SERAK MORE WITH MY LONGER STUDIES IN YEARS. WHY MY CONTINUOUS WRITING AGAINST THOSE WHO LIES AND USE PAUL'S NAME TO GAIN PROFIT OF HIS LABORING SWEAT IN EFFORTS.. {How much money was sent from Holland to support Paul's widow? And how much money is the PDT Academy sending to Paul's widow by supporting him as your teacher with your know how in adat and hormat? How about Mike Farone, how much is he being supportive of Paul's widow?}. You are just like Steve Gartin for his money do making of my name. You all are a bunch of assholes claiming to know Serak looking like an invalid in practice.
   Read my lips all diplomas issued by Paul are many of the same also giving to me. So read my lips you in the PDT Academy can never require anyone else to stop using Paul's name I never desire since I am my own man. But when it comes to the name, DE THOUARS, and the real practice of Serak, regardless of any situation is a name  and something I need to protect.
   SO READ MY LIPS NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU TALK BULLSHIT ABOUT ME, THE MORE I FIND PLEASURE TO BE IN A MOOD FOR MY CONTINUOUS WRITING TO DISPLEASURE YOU. WHAT MOST OF YOU ARE DOING LIKE COMPLAINERS TALK A LOT WITH YOUR DISCUSSIONS AS EMPTIED SOAP BUBBLES UNABLE TO MAKE SENSE. YOU ARE FAR DISTANCE WARRIORS LIKE LITTLE BAMBINOS WHITHOUT A SOMBRERO. MY BACKROOM IN COLORADO IS WIDE OPEN FOR YOU TO STEP ON THE FLOOR AND COUNTER ME. I HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT MOR FUN TO GAIN. UP YOURS ASSHOLES
  SO READ MY LIPS. BULLSHIT all you want but tell the truth for a change.
I had rewritten my post on my other webpage on silat tv. to clarify myself more with distinction.
So up yours parasites. By uncle willem de Thouars, the magus of Denver.

1 comment:

  1. Twee billen the twee konten, thats your name. Sorry bit smelly

    ReplyDelete