Monday, November 28, 2016

THE NON INCREDIBLE JIM INGRAM. By the magus of Denver.

I thought so by myself to write something of truth in a negative disposition about  Jim Ingram, the guru besar from the Tacoma area, in the state of Washington.  This for sure is merely a small justification upon which I had build  my inner feeling to bring my thought upon the surface, and share my enthusiasm in writing with my large group of followers and martial associated friends. I am just unmasking a greater disposition of a man; claiming a lot and knowing less in what he really knew. He was from the start in what he claimed over the years; just had instigated my resentment to follow the shadow of his deeper fabrication of lies produce in his lie factory by thumb sucking at home. I just find it my territory as a student of history by restoring the truth --after this guru besar with insult was spreading lies about Carl Deerns  not knowing anything, and bringing in with his fabrication of lies that Joyce, my wife does not know anything. . So, "wallah", another of my beefed up story was my creation to bring it on the surface for good reading material. I wish never to be creative when writing about or on my worse of enemies; care less about the consequences and ready to do business with my fist. Jim may confront me or fight me any time.  He should have left my wife alone, and not dragging in her name into his fabricated lies of thumb sucking stories. I dare Jim to come and fight me, man to man. Victor to may come and combat me with his lies.
  First let me start out my recollected memoir by writing that Jim's wife could irritatingly always laugh like a donkey, thinking to be funny to cause me in becoming irritable for just listening to her laughter. Jim and wife are the best of critics concerning other teachers --in particular the de Thouars brothers - and "yet" always find his greater influences of the de Thouars brothers in his poekoelan art. Something can never be hidden under the watchful eye of a de Thouars who sees many of his own art being fumbled in the hand of this guru besar from Washington. The trouble he never trained as he liked to claim his experience of know how. He is always a silent thinker for me easy to counter after my experience with him. He is an ungrateful asshole.
  My older brother Maurice always hated him, he was in fact learning Serak from my brother mostly by sitting on his ass, and learning Serak with just a fewer lessons. I hate this sneaky character even more.
  His Mustika he was teaching in America could never be the same Mustika as the true kun tao art from Jakarta. I requested his best students at the time, who were once loyal to him to go to Indonesia and find out the truth. They were totally educated after a visit to the Headquarter of Mustika, in the capital city. A reason gotten a fair exchange, Roberto Torres for his old and best ex students, in Hawaii. I am building with the help of Dr Behati Mershant a specialized Serak and kun tao center, in Hawaii. There is no need for me to inform Jim that one of his good students is learning from me --Jim likewise never cared for any adat or hormat to inform me for any of my students under him. A guarantee not many of my well trained instructors like to learn from Jim Ingram for something nothing new to them. Except one student was really learning the grab Jim stole from others he was teaching. Always knew in what he learned from Jim, he already was taught by me.
  His Ci mande gave me always a laughter. He managed to learn the Ingram's ci mande by watching Bill Sander's tapes. "Wallah", the newer invention to enrich the silat art of Ingram through imitation learning from tapes. A stupid thing he did, as always never brought any changes in structure and format, and did things the same way can easy be a detection to a watchful eye. Many knew already about Jim's ci mande; because brought things to my attention. Like he did with Victor's Tongkat system. In fact is still showing Victor's jurus for his silat practice. . And my laughter for sure why I kept him in my egg shell for my humanistic studies de la glamour. I can show him ci mande better not to hurt his pride. For ci mande is he a true weak player without the iron skin training of ci mande as customary in the silat art of ci mande.
  Jim also never fought against the Japanese as he liked to claim his war experience in the special forces of Raymond Westerling. Nothing excitingly concerning his military background --Max Lentze's was more enchanting for the reading in book material. I fight any of Westrling's boys anytime even at an old age --I am old also but still full of piss and vinegar.
  The Westerling's guys piece of shit nothing heroic. You don't like my writing, I live in the city of Thornton, in the state of Colorado, and come to papa and feel my fist of vengeance. i hate those murdering son of a bitch who also had killed my Sundanese aunt, who was just sixteen at the time, in Ci Atir. (1948). I also knew the soldier who shot her. As a student of history also like a reporter know in how to gain information through research. So my revenge now is a double impact. A grenade, a young teenage Sundanese girl, a soldier and a Dutch indo lieutenant who gave the order to shoot the young teenage girl.
  So with my key board in charge of my energetic explosion is also my rage in vengeance against those of my hatred I like to disperse in fury. It is good to hate but also to love. That hate and love i goes hand in hand together in a flow of songs.
  So Jim Ingram's Mustika, ha ha ha ha; his ci mande caja kontol; Hiis poekoelan is a flawless exposure of imitated practice taken from others. Gur Besar my pantat katel.
   So you son of bitch on the other side of the fence not liking my writing --just come to papa and will cream your ass. AMARINDO Bullshit!.
  I fear no one, and care less for getting hurt under a condition of a stain in battle and will stand my ground. IT WOULD JUST GIVE ME A PLEASURE FOR THE ENCOUNTERS.
   Wishing only my great and excellent followers and martial associated friends the best for the Christmas Holidays, and a prosperous new year. To my enemies and thumb s****** idiots a well deserved: "UP YOURS Aasshole OF THE NON ELITE"
By uncle Willem de Thouars, the magus of Denver.

1 comment:

  1. Magus? Stronthoop zielige sukkel bedoel je. Leuk! Binnen 10 jaar dood. Walter heeft jouw oudere broer toestemming. Wie ben jij dan wel. Bill means arse in dutch de two arses?

    ReplyDelete