Saturday, November 12, 2016

My Last exposure by the Magus of Denver

Finally came to realize to stop my saga in writing against those in my disfavor. I wrote all in what I could not to satisfy them; but my own self containment of pleasure. I lived my life in the best I could, and was always and mostly through struggle in happy trails. Never a dull life, and when successful also gained envious people who were jealous. I never needed to strife harder in gaining students, because I never hold on to students as emotionally attached. I rather throw out the useless to gain the more better ones. Was also never like so many of the other masters who like to claim masters --I always had led my followers as a plain, and simple ordinary man. I am the founding father of my system, and an uncle (meaning martial father) to all in my legacy.
  My object for writing is now to promote important events, and trying to promote also the Eureka Productions, a Grassroots Cooperative, mostly to bestow honor to Samuel Edwards, and the Masters on the Mountain. I just recently started out to do. I will promote Masters On the Mountain for April 9-10, fir 2017. The homes base will always be Truckee, in Northern California. I will advertise on Facebook and here on silat tv.
  I also make sure that the pentjac silat Serak, from what I knew and still know remain to be hold in the caring hands of my most entrusted followers and their students who make up my legacy. There are many of them to consider trained instructors under me, and many of their followers. The students of those well trained instructors will promote my Serak system further.
  Once permitted to become a member of my legacy is all for FREE with no extra charge. My only charge is when I am committed to do workshops or seminars for any of my instructors. AIR FARE PLUS COST FOR MY TEACHING AT A REASONABLE PRICE.
   I WILL NEVER PERMIT ANY FAR DISTANCE LEARNING PROGRAMS UNDER ME, ANY OF THOSE OFFERED PROGRAMS CAN BE VERY USELESS THAT ANY  ART HAS TO BE FELT IN TRAINING. learning through DVD's  or tapes had never any good results in a real fight.
  ANY OF THE MEMBERS BELONGING TO MY MARTIAL ARTS ARE FREE OF CHARGE TO BE MEMBERS. We are not like others who charge an arm and a leg in order for one to be in any of their money making schemes. WE CHARGE ONLY FOR TEACHING, AND NEVER ALLOWING OUR SELF TO CHARGE ANYBODY FOR A STUPID FAR DISTANCE LEARNING PROGRAM. FOR A REALITY CHECK ANY OF THOSE FAR DISTANCE LEARNING PROGRAM IS QUITE STUPID.
 We are who we are, honest, truthful, and our motto is SHUT THE F*** UP AND TRAIN. With this also end any further of my commentaries. I will gear my interest only to promote important events.
I am a pledge member for Masters On the Mountain, and was there since the beginning.
In closing I am sure this public announcement will make most of my enemies very happy for my conclusion in writing any more of my editorials. I had written in what I needed to do to state my persona and my place in the martial arts. I am a sound teacher, and strongly motivated to just training and teaching. To all my disciples, instructors and their students I pledge harder training, and more a diversity in practice. I thank any of them for having been with me for all those years. I honor you, and respect you with my gratitude in thanks. Will have a Slametan for my Colorado group in December.
  Don't forget our training schedule for our Sunday morning class is at the usual time, and hold in my headquarter in Northglenn, Colorado. Look forward of seeing you all.
In praise of my best in loyal following with their devotion to training and just to keep practicing.
Our motto: JUST SHUT THE F*** UP AND TRAIN.
By Willem de Thouars, and always the magus of  Denver.

No comments:

Post a Comment