Friday, November 25, 2016

AN ASSORTMENT OF LIARS. By the magus of Denver.

  I wonder what kind of legacy my older brother Paul left behind to question myself? In what he had achieved also was able to proceed with a lesser quality of practicing idiots who could not come close to him in practice. Starting out with his son first, Marcelino de Thouars who through greed and lust for money and without even appropriate training in studies climbed the bandwagon to take over his father's legacy without being appointed by my older brother Paul. After my brother's passing came the chaos upon the surface. Paul's death was blamed to outsiders outside the family, may had been true to an extend. But mostly was the cause starting at home, after Paul came back from Holland --his severe argumentation between Marcelino, Paul's wife and Paul left Paul a burdened heart. The family was strongly opposed to my older brother, who gave in for losing his arguments and before he wend to sleep, talked to me on the phone and explained his set back in unresolved issues with his son and wife. I could say nothing but knew the background and history of the family, and Paul died during his sleep. His funeral was a big bad show boating Pasadena's Play House stage as played with the board of directors, and the followers of the Bukti Negara  in following. On the head of the parade of badly trained and badly studied incompetent students who claimed as Paul's best was Dr Louie Yu,. His money wealth bought him the lineage. and really with the greatest instigator of them all, and most certain the weakest w**** from Holland --Walter van der Broeke who made him self known. Paul left behind tons of diplomas, and gave out many of his certifications that even I had several given by Paul to me. He gave me one in the early 1980's for acknowledging me for my skills. I gave a copy from the diploma to my ex as worthless a student as he always was to Roberto Torres for safe keeping, was also me testing Torres for his sincere honesty. (I kept Paul's original acknowledgement).  I found out that Torres was just alike Steve Gartin, Mikle Roberto, Joe Judt, and all the others who had taken the Serak World in America and in Holland and in Italy by storm. The weak and sick (poppy) w**** from Holland, Walter vand  der Broeke came like a hurricane storming to Florida, and Roberto Torres an opportunist for seeking fame and glory endorsed immediately his fake Bukti Negara master, the most shameful Walter van  der Broeke, an expert in his own lousy practice of Serak and Bukti Negara. Things started to change for the better after I made a decision to come to Florida and really started to teach Serak for its purity. I adopted  Santiago Doblos as my Serak son, who had the true de Thouars flavor in Serak, as his best interest at heart is the best practitioner in Florida, and under me. Outsiders outside his following, and for the ones under me could never compare against Santiago Doblos and my well trained practitioners. Marcelino was an a****** was never fully trained, and therefor unable to really teach Bukti Negara made mistake after mistake through his greed for lust of money trying to replace his father. i parted immediately from him to never to acknowledge him or see him anymore.
  Professor Robert Torres a self endorsed and proclaimed Professor and a certificate chaser tried immediately to take over the world of Bukti Negara and Serak in the state of Florida, and I decided to step in to end their bullshit and propaganda fully esteemed  with lies after lies. He never taught my long time student Keith Moffet his serak he learned from me; never was Randell Goodwin his disciple; he never had trained or ever studied under Paul my brother, and never met Maurice as he liked to claim and never met even Dolf my worthless Serak Cousin in Holland. I provoked the incident with the Serak colony of West Java for my entertainment for them accepting Roberto Torres as the Serak Bandung expert. Well Roberto Torres was the lowest on my totem pole for being a great student, could only rank him a green belt in my system. I terminated him by removing myself from him, and in his place gained the very best of Jim Ingram's best students who once loyal and devoted to Ingram. Ingram too was just alike Torres, Gartin, Clements, and the rest of the bunch who claimed nothing for nothing in my book. They all were a bunch of liars stuck to their made up and imitation of other systems. The Mustika America was in fact a bullshit Mustika from the real deal in Jakarta. There is a big difference between the Mustika taught in Washington state, and of those who practice the real Mustika in Jakarta. Why Ingram lost many of his best students --I encouraged them to seek out the truth. Willem Loreo could only deny Ingram for being his student had only studied under him looking from a far distance, and was a teenager then. I knew of William Loreo through uncle Ventje de Vries and others who were the best friends of Loreo; he was actually better in ci mande. I listened to Jim's stories concerning Willem Loreo, he heard from others. He can face me at any time for me never a regret for writing the truth of no return. I fight anybody of them trained under Paul at any time. They need in a swift kick in the ass., The very best of the Dutch indo old masters remain always to be Max Lentze, now long gone an heroic K.N.I.L soldier combatant who fought against the Japanese invasion. I knew his family, I met them in Holland.
 These I am writing about was just a few for my meager description of my experience with some of those rotten individuals, I parted from. I removed, and booted off my Facebook webpage the following individuals as the a******* for the de Thouars family; The most rotten Steve Douglas Gartin, Chas Clements, Mikle Roberto, Louie Yu,  Huybrechts, Martin, George Morin, Joe Judt, Roberto Torres and daughters, the worse in spice of a Bostonian, William Gapinski, and there were several others, and more will be terminated in the next following days.  Already terminated were West Tasker, and Randell Goodwin and even several of my old friends who were never my real friends to me. They only used my webpage on Face book for their own self serving purposes were never any good to me. Regardless of styles and knowledge and in how good they are. After all they are not in my system!
  The head of the Board of Directors in heavens for bid the con man of a Dr Louie Yu claiming to had some lessons under Maurice, in Holland was all a fabricated thumb sucking story to tell others. Lie all you want but never try to deceive anybody in the de Thouars family can bring only a shame to your own reputation. Why I am writing my speed ball express to redeem the truth to serve consequences agaisnt constant lying something money could never buy. Never be deceitful to Jennifer de Thouars, the daughter of Maurice and not me, I am the oldest of the de Thouars brothers and the oldest in Serak. Further also removed were Stephan Plinck and the fat bubble, Tod Elner. In the next following days will more be removed out the face book of uncle Willemn de Thouars --that they don't belong as a member in my martial environment. Also my deep consideration to remove even several out my own silat web side. Will have a discussion with my webmaster. I also declare and announced that I had longer studies in serak than Paul. Paul creatd a mixed system to find answers to better knowledge. Bukti Negara was just a system as a preparatory for serak was Paul's thumb s****** idea in finding more roots  to sophisticate his better practice in resources. I threw out Danny Huybrechts and others out my Face Book.  Bukti Negara as known to many was a mixture of Serak and San Soo kung fu. The rest for the history on Bukti Negara was all a thumb s****** idea of Paul. I knew the beginning and knew also its end in glory. I threw out Mike Farone out my Face Book webpage.
  Those a******* were thinking to spray sand in my eyes by sticking to my blind side trying to shadow me. But for the many hating me, are many more others liking me. I have some great supporters who are computer geeks who keep informing me. All I need to do is delete many of those a*******, what I gladly will do for them I removed of making my day a better day. I CLEANED THE DECK OF MY SHIP IS IN FOR MORE CLEANING.
  More will be removed in the coming days ahead of us.
Wishing all a very safe and happy Thanksgiving. There is a class this Sunday morning for more in harder training.
Uncle Willem de Thouars, the magus of Denver.

1 comment:

  1. Bur still, walter is great, bigger than you as a person.
    Need some money? Arselicking loozer Willempie van het gekkenhuis

    ReplyDelete