Friday, November 25, 2016

THEY WERE UNSUCCESSFUL. By the magus of Denver.

One day before our Thanksgiving celebration, thought to share another of my beefy stew story with my recollection through a vision of my memoir. How I was taken, and yet, never taken by the many who came to train under me. Always my most favored are the ones I already had mentioned many times before that their names became rat poison  -I had disposed of in a dumping ground. It was like s******* in an outhouse outside an old farmhouse. From s*** to dust.
   The experience of those I had removed and terminated were actually quite a bit of people in not knowing what they really wanted out of their training, and still hang out to a bad memory with me. After all I was once their teacher - only a long time teacher for some but a par time teacher for most who were instantly removed by me like drinking instant coffee one could easy dispose off through his bladder. Get rid of piss, and you feel really released to make you feel at eased. For long years I played my game of endurance with lousy students, stupid enough to take me for granted.
   Those are creating bad storms of lying about me, and you find them on the FACEBOOK or the YOUTUBE; because they were after all stupids for individuals for my trap laying schedules and I kept them for my psychological study purposes - I, for sure gained greater rewards for having studied them and received high grades for my on line studies. Studies were remarkable expensive and worth my any of my effort. History taught me the better things; I learned the most by reading Julius Caesar' war commentaries, just like Patton did before "D" Day invasion, and out Napoleon's psychology I read in what he was saying: " When in doubt, attack. When they think there is something you don't possess bring it to a surprise. In Europe are many great generals that they have to many things in focus; I, on the other hand like to crush them in one blow".
   Some even had the enthused feeling to drag me down through their slurs of reprisals for me not caring about them. They were making money off my name, inappropriately profited from me, and exploited my laboring efforts through their far distance learning program. They thought to know my system as having knowledge to instance my whole human being. And for sure those were the undistinguished a******* not knowing I endorse my trap laying for me to finish my degree in psychological studies. They wished they could have been in my place. Several of my most entrusted martial associated friends and students never had ever made me sign a contract like one of those uncleaned a****** always hanging on to me, always  badly phrased me in his discussions with another of his stupid followers receiving rank out a far distance learning program -- find himself for lacking my stamina in battling his issues he created for him self blaming others for his own screwed up's. His taping business was successful in the beginning when I was not objecting any of his false intend - I thought I could trust this white ex student for being a "F' ed up white man. All his followers are of the same stupids as followers --they claim more than they actually can show boat their true crafts --they melted down the good practice of real pentjac silat and old hand kun tao for the bits and pieces you could find in the practice of kempo, karate and and you name it anything else away from my practice. Why I really taught them nothing but just my fewer tricks in practice. They have hundreds of tapes of me, and yet, there are so many other things I kept to my self.
  For the things I held behind, I further made better expansion of others who stayed with me, still train under me and they make up more in numbers over the ones I just was mentioning. Be aware for not getting trapped with my Home Page, was all led and edited and managed by the ugly white man I was mentioning, a most never to be trusted a****** for an ex student, who claim more than he actually could be show boating his smelly and badly exposed martial crafts.
  I praise, I honor, and treasure my loyal and devoted martial practitioners as true professionals with the most outstanding jobs of the higher origin. I wish them a peaceful, happy and safe Thanksgiving holiday. I thank them for their continued support for me able to refuse seminars of other sources outside my legacy. God bless you, and with my caring love for more in harder practice.
 And for the two hundreds of my removal go "F- your self, I  gladly never needed you -you was just my study object regarding the human race. The ones I had removed were all the prostitutes for silat and kun tao.   Trust me, face me and fight me.
  From a happy camper to my most distinguished professionals in practice -- my love for you is endless. I drink and toast my good feeling with you as lastingly.
 By Willem de Thouars, the magus of Denver.

No comments:

Post a Comment