Wednesday, November 16, 2016

All good things come to an end - Magus of Denver

  Of all the bad deeds I might have done or either the excellent deeds -it all come to a good end. I see no problems that lays ahead of me, not with old ex students or so to consider my enemies. I was never any scared either for in what I knew, others just kept taking me for granted and is totally a satisfaction to me. The more they are not aware of one's martial skills the better it is to know for my self. Speed is b*******, and timing is mostly of the essence. Love people coming in at speed with me, my counter will be much slower but precisely timed. With a blade especially with my accountability in grace and in spice. 
    I had established in what I wanted to make my end meet, by removing many and replacing them with the finest of practitioners and they are everywhere. My job now is to share the last of my training with the many great instructors I taught as my very best ever. The ones terminated were never fully trained in my spectaculars of hidden skills. They were always reserved for my very best of excellent practitioners --in particular in the two systems of Serak, the Serak Bandung as was taught by the three de Thouars brothers, Maurice, Paul and Victor, and I always stood aside not doing anything. And the very best I knew of the Serak Cheribon never taken an acceptance by any who was ever trained under any of the brothers. They all look alike and nothing wrong with that why I also made a greater difference in the very diverse and opposite in training my followers in my legacy to look totally different. They know the Serak Bandung as well, and very well practiced in the Serak Cheribon. Why I train them harder in each Serak system; I by my own deliverance had shown and demonstrated the same 18 jurus as was taught by uncle John de Vries - to me, and my three other brothers. And also performed the 18 jurus on the Serak platform.  And when it comes to blade actually could show more to my very best in slicing and butchering with precision. I mixed the East and Central blade and a variation  in stick work with only my chosen few and the footwork of Western fencing; twisted sword and the use of Western leg maneuvers. My leg traps and sweeps are totally the opposite from all my brothers, not better only more suited for my crafts in accuracy.  I never show my real craft in public for people to know but will share my crafts with only my instructors and their students. Why all my issues came to a good end. There are no longer any more issues for me to write about since I had taken a different course to steer my ship. My extreme good followers never in need to learn Serak from any of the instructors or students from the de Thouars. I am now the oldest, and also the oldest in Serak  in the de Thouars circle of Serak practice. My excellent practitioners had never brag to sparkle.
  I will now advertise and promote my own events, and Masters On the Mountain explicitly to make Masters a monument as an example in how friendship and play fighting in martial practice of all styles can be harmonized together with no ma ha gurus, maestros, Han shies or any high ranker that students and teachers train together as one family. The ones teaching over the years were always the true masters in arts.
  It is always better to humble one self not to have a sort of rank to feel priced; but better yet, increase one's knowledge through hard practice that spice flavor an equality in man. there are instructors or leaders and students is what martial life is all about. Masters are made up in names. I never knew one as I saw them all their worthiness in a definition to clarify the real practice in essence. Where might that be? A master knows everything; but a well spiced and seasoned practitioner down to earth remain an outstanding example for each of his true followers. A rank restrict a fluent practice for spice.  Nothing against rank that I rather be a good defensive street vendor with grace and practical skills than a maestro with pressured skills.  Why my doors remain closed to all outsiders outside my legacy. I don't know in how to feel with masters around and their puffed up ego. I never need a spoon to eat rice.
  In closing we going to have another hard training schedule for my next Sunday morning class at my Headquarter in Northglenn, in Colorado and hope to see you all.
with spice in grace, Willem de Thouars, the magus of Denver.

No comments:

Post a Comment