Monday, November 21, 2016

AFTER ANY GOOD PARTY COME ALSO A GOOD END. By the magus of Denver.

  Real constructively in conjunction of my thinking came my martial career to a good end. The years of struggle, and years of enlightenment will end my sharing of teaching in June, in 2017, in the mainland.. Is time for me to stop but will continuously teach newer groups of individuals in Hawaii. We will be teaching Serak, and kun tao keep me busy, and also by moving to near the Hilo region of Hawaii expand my freedom in living, and be just like a Hawaiian native to fish, play golf, paint, teach and create a new martial family. I already under Dr Behati Mershant have a large Hawaiian  family group, in Hawaii. Training will remain to stay persistent and for me is even easy to train students more easier by considering the weather always for being in the seventies. Mostly teach my students under the palm trees, and open fields --just like playing golf. I will make it a point not to allow students train under Horacio Rodriquez to join or others even associated with any of the de Thouars in following, and the ones under Jim Ingram.  My Serak, although also of the same in characteristics for the Serak Bandung; precisely also adding the Serak Cheribon to my knowledge of both arts are more freely, more distinguished and free of expression. My Serak is not any better but more constructively a direct result to combat. We do have the same curriculum but I made changes of a more in free expression and not being stuck to just the one thing -- it has to be this way or that way. As with Paul and Victor who taught their following. Nothing wrong with their Serak, is fine for them but not for me. Why students under me are more free the expressionistic players and more combat orientated.
  I parted from all my brothers, except with Maurice was totally different, and he was more liked for his Serak and as a human being. Anyone who I had introduced Maurice to found grace and laughter and friendship. With Paul and Victor a total opposite for their task in possessive thinking. Why anyone trained under Paul or Victor is immediately removed out my martial environment --I never needed these two brothers --they were good in what they were doing and as teachers for their Serak system. Let the grace be dwell upon us to range for a better horizon for each his own. Maurice is still the best in Serak over Paul and Victor. With Maurice had trained with him together for the three weeks he was with me. We exchanged kun tao for Serak of my older brother. Could never be possible with Paul or Victor always only wishing to teach. End of this story.
  For all who I had trained of the ones in my legacy; I trained them well and are still all over. I love them for their devotion, loyalty, and as a true martial family to me. My Sunday morning class of legends to me will be one of my finest and very best and take nothing away from others in other states. Because the ones here in Colorado are close to me, the others at a far distance.
  To set my record straight anyone I know be friends with the Silat Union in Holland, and its members; because of the Devil's cause, and Red district W**** from Holland, Walter van der Broeke is immediately terminated as my martial associated friends or even students. Is easy for me with no regrets to permanently remove a friend or student out my martial environmental grace when friends with any of the silat union in Holland or be friends with Jim Ingram. Walter van der Broeke was all the cause for my decision  in making  He was really a Dutch prostitute from the Red district from Holland who even sold his mother to the Devil for money. He was first with Paatje Flohr.' he had used and abused with his false claim; wend on to Dolf de Vries, and never trained under Dolf only through visit and gossip. Came to America wanting to set the record straight for Dolf by challenging Paul, my brother. If he did it to me was an ambulance waiting for him to drive him to a hospital. He would never be unscratched.
  He was a true Dutch W**** from Holland with his slime talking by kissing up to Paul. My brother did a very stupid thing that he sold his spirit to a devil for money --he left a chaos behind. Made Walter a successor and the a****** form Holland with Dr Luie, in Los Angeles wend together to overtake the Serak America under the condition of stupid and false promises and to make money.  At first were successful until  I stepped in to retrieved back the true practice of Serak from those a******* making their false claims.  I wend on of doing more seminars that I gained more souls learning rather my Serak than in what was taught by the two de Thouars brothers. The two brothers were good and excellent but many in their following always embraced in being stiff boarded players lacking good spice. Except for some were always the very best ever taught by Paul or Victor.
  I learned out my experience to train my followers to be different by always encountering constant changes. What made them all a sparkle to glow my eyes for their achievement. They know Serak; they know old school silat and very more to a deeper meaning in the old hand kun tao. Mostly are trained internal and external in practice. I am proud at any of them, and always care a lot more for them as for the ones I had terminated and removed as totally. Those of the past I taught them really nothing.
  I leave behind in the mainland the very best of practitioners I ever had trained. They are no need for others to teach or to teach them in how to relearn their Serak or silat as fully trained disciples under me with those old and boring curriculum.  Set them aside and we maybe find peace.
  I will be for the last time with Masters On the Mountain in April 9 and 10, in 2017. And also be to celebrate my 81st birthday with Don Ethan Miller in Acton. Possibly with guru Richard Clear in Maryville, in Ten. in March, in 2017.  Our back East group is quite diverse and well balanced, and always a pleasure for me to be around them --likewise with all the others who are training under me.  We have the best of people with no masters around.
For the many hating me, are sure many more others liking me. I have a larger group than Paul or Victor and outstandingly successful.
  Everyone in my group I trained well are masters, and no need  for a rank or uniform.
In closing just SHUT THE F*** UP AND TRAIN.
  By Willem de Thouars, the magus of Denver.

1 comment:

  1. Jeetje, ik heb jennifer in haar nauwe kontje geneukt. Ze vond het lekker. Beter dan ome 2 konten willem zei ze. Heb je dan echt zo,n kleine indo pikkie willempie?

    ReplyDelete