Sunday, November 13, 2016

STORY OF MY LIFE. By the magus of Denver.

For sure always need to write a commentary or editorial to set my record straight. From where it once was, and the beginning when I started to teach in Colorado; I had all sorts of people came to train with me. For years as they were coming, they also were leaving that of many I long forgotten their names. I met many of the great masters in kempo and many other combative systems and was at one time or another associated with many, and their organizations was a true learning experience that needed time to heal. At the same time of my expedition of discovering the many things, I also kept training and studying and even cross hands with many. Experience is the best of teachers to learn from. 
  I must say that I had the very best of teachers, in Indonesia, Europe and here in the United States of America were some of the very best. They kept me open minded, and never blinded like so many others. But of most in my favor that I was always a natural born with instincts of an animal who is cornered. I resided my trust within myself, and no one knew that I most strongly knew Serak just as well as anyone else on the planet by never advertising my self. I am now the oldest of the de thouars, and alos the oldest in Serak of the lineage of Uncle John de Vries and Pak Serak, in the Serak Cheribon.
  My times of tribulation, and also in success was the most rewarding to me of most I learned through history and understanding the quotations of the military leaders of our past. Reality in check had taught me, and masters who taught were my leading coaches.
   As time wend on that I was making many of those students I actually was resenting as my study objective of learning their behaviorism in who they really were for me never to expect anything. Time evolving I needed to terminate many not knowing they were booted out. Some even can be notice on the YOU TUBE were also always the ones still using me to make money of me. They exploited my system, claimed others as their teachers and always trying to put me down. They also hang for dear life not to loose me but at the same time could only show their bad imitation of my system. They are totally finished because in their place, and for many of the two hundred ex students and ex associated friends I had removed and replaced came the more intelligent, more well rounded studied and more loyal followers as their replacements. They too had been with me for many long years. Most keep on forgetting that I never put all my eggs in one basket.
  My long years of studies of training and learning and in cross hands sparring with some of the very best I ever trained with was the most outstanding experience that made me the better teacher. It kept me open minded never with a lack in resources of good health.
  I am very protective over the practitioners in my legacy, and they in their turn always devoted and loyal to me. Is like Yin and Yang flows well together. I am proud at all who are under me, and never wish to have outsiders trying to come in my martial environment. Why I had parted from many of the masters and their associations for never needing them. In fact to all outsiders outside my legacy that my doors are closed and for good. I have to many of my loyal followers in my caring to keep them always in training. In what  the outsiders always thought of me in what I didn't knew is coming to the surface now.
  As an old man I had gotten more wiser and keep continuously getting better; because I keep training everyday.
  To the members of my Sunday morning class please do not forget to set the clock back one hour for the winter time. Will see you all in class for our harder training.
  In peace with a restful heart, the magus of Denver.

No comments:

Post a Comment