Wednesday, November 30, 2016

THEIR WORTHLESS INTEND FOR AN ATTEMPT. By the magus of Denver.


   The past soon be forgotten, and never by me. Why is also most logical  for me to keep on fighting in physicality or with my key board. I am  just distinguishing my own personal war against the PDT Academy and anything else who at one time or another had trained under my older brother Paul. I also never like to disregard even my younger brother Victor, who was claiming a lot more than he actually could bring his accountability to justice. I involved myself by attacking the ones who were somewhat right with their arguments against Victor, and his comparing his mathematical equation of Serak's platform most inappropriately. Kept forgetting that there are many people in Holland, as well versed and thoroughly educated. And also him placing himself as a U.S marine hiding behind a white scarf. He never had served as a marine --I trained many marines and even retired high ranking ex officers who fought the Vietnam war. I am not here against my own blood family, but also need to stay by my own right to be constructive and write the truth in no matter who get hurt. They were all against me by underrating and underestimating my own life's experience in the world of fighting arts. Totally I was better informed, and more trained in studies in a diversity of styles and internal systems.  I never needed my brothers in finding my own destiny, in fact the two brothers were always Royal Pain In the A****, and worse than outsiders outside my family. They did not spare their rods to sweep me underneath their carpets, had gone on for years. Victor and Paul were always with their infighting against each other with a conduct of self serving each others intend in who is who. They didn't care less about the family name my  parents gave us at birth. I was ashamed for many years, and always kept aside and just wanted to stop the stupid infighting between brothers under the same name. Why I openly was challenging Paul on Silat tv. I knew the outcome of a battle between the two of us, and glad it came not to that. Paul was insecure, I was sure of my self and others like Danny Huybrechts, (another piece of work), and Paul's following who made up the legacy of my older brother wend in outrage and challenging me and even gave me their telephone numbers. It was Paul behind the circuit to instigate the incident. I was waiting for them to come and beat me up, and I also knew the outcome in who will win --even as an older man. There were also many on my side also waiting the outcome for the scraps in combat. I was more experience, and even with my older age. In battle or combat age could never make any difference for any outcome --experience, timing and explicitness to combat battle in winning is here an issue of survival. I always was a survivor! Family or no family made also no difference to me --was never to emotionally attach to live a world full of hypocritical a******* where family always step each other in the back. I should have punched Paul real hard when I wanted to shake his hand, and him placing himself in a horse stance puling me in. I reached out to him to shake his hand, and after a little struggle for me to avoid any confrontation with my own brother, finally moved in that Paul became out of breathe and unable to pull me further. I am glad I didn't hit my brother than with him out of breathe as we were doing a seminar together and also my last workshop together with my own brother. Hallelujah for that!  He was through greed and possessiveness just a plain a****** for an older brother. Why I am more with others outside the dutch Indo community who whines their sad stories and point fingers at others. I always hated emotional attaching whiners.
  Students of Paul were stupid and flawlessly led by a leader who could only teach, and not lead. Prior in time, and here in Colorado Paul had the ever lasting struggle touching hands with me --I swept him many times countering his own technique. He was to boxed in that even him had trouble sweeping my big student who rooted himself. I was never a willing recipient to him but contradicted his own vision in thinking.
  Student of Paul may come at any time to fight me , in my backroom or here in Colorado, and in particular that corrupted parasite and public silat prostitute of a Walter van der Broeke who had overtaken Paul's spirit and soul by storm. All for money Paul sold his essence in purity of keeping the name de Thouars in honor.  In other words Paul sold his soul and spirit to an evil source. Why his whole legacy is now in chaos -- I am now the oldest of the Thouars brothers and the oldest in serak and will crush any of Paul's students standing in my way to claim their ego. Money or no money made my Serak proceedings stronger in value and also concerning the history of the founder himself and the system, POEKOELAN PENTJAC SILAT SERAK. All my trained instructors are fully trained in the two Serak systems. And guru Santiago Doblos is gaining now the best of reputation for being the best of my Serak legacy for Miami, in Florida with my blessing. He even make the current PDT Academy like men in diapers try to disproof me?
  Roberto Torres and Walter van der Broeke were the two croquettes of imitators of us in the de Thouars family with our martial practice even had threatened me to come and teach me my kun tao. For sure all lies about me by Torres that I don't know any kuntao as he knew his stuff. His kun tao sucks for any wordy description.  I waited for them to arrive and would have fought them with pleasure for me to recollect later to write a good story. Torres an old ex but worthless student, and Walter van der Broeke, a silat w**** from Holland with a long bad history behind would have come in for a greater surprise party to meet my fist in fury with no attempt of stopping my revengeful dedication in effort.
  Than a stupid Glenn Lobo, claiming his Malaysian silat look like he never had done any practice of good silat. I care less about his silat teacher in Malaysia, because I know many great and excellent gurus in that part of the world and can come to pay with my respect of paying them a visit at any time. I have real good friends who are top experts in Malaysian  silat, and in kun tao. This man in diaper, another of those gay guys was even from a far distance challenging me -- him in London, and I here in Colorado. . So could only relate the best of his reputation as a teacher in silat lacking adat and hormat. Any of my trained practitioners , and guru Santiago Doblos can clean the floor with the far distance loud ,mouthy expressionist of a Glenn Lobo not knowing real silat. F*** this smothered kontol.
   I am ready at any time, I wish to thank all my well trained instructors and their students for years of loyalty, devotion and always on my side as silent partners. They all have enriched to overshadow the boundaries of my limitation to expand further in making my art the very best in training. I never have to suffer the consequences in a due process of failure like Paul, and his legacy and many others who crumbled. I removed many, and replace many with the best in intelligence and the very best to serve mankind the best to better health. They are prosperous in health and in living. To them my best in caring with my best of feeling at heart -- I will always treasure you.
  Don't forget our Xmas party for the eleventh of December at my house, at 4 P.M. See you for our Sunday morning's class, and at my headquarter in Northglenn.
MAURICE AND HIS DAUGHTER JENNIFER DE THOUARS IS ALWAYS CONSIDERED MY BROTHER, AND FAMILY AS LASTINGLY IN LIFE. THERE ARE NO VICES BETWEEN US, AND JENNIFER I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AS MY OWN DAUGHTER.

 ALWAYS THE EGO.
   In the 1960's from the start when the generation of Danny Huybrechts, and Danny himself were (then) still to young to piss straight.Danny and his silat tulen was far from home. In the 1960's where, we in the de Thouars starting to teach, Paul and Victor in the L.A area, and I begun slightly later after moving to the state of Colorado. God bless us siblings for me, just getting away from the two de Thouars brothers and the whining social club of the Dutch Indo community.
  Paul and students had always a big problem in keeping afloat with many changes. Paul also taught in Scot Cowan's T'ai Mentis kung fu school, and laughingly always knew in how to burst into laughter of the secrets Paul was teaching that no one not learning from him were even allowed to watch. Stephan Plinck was there as a student, and later like the rest of Paul's students started to claim the many things -- like Second to no one. Always found a most common laughter by students under me, and Plinck and others under Paul just not being aware of the fact that they were always very close to me. They kept me informed. That was a short ranged martial history on the art of Poekoelan Pentjac Silat Serak; that even Stephan Plinck and many of the others just came out of their diapers. Why I am laughing how they all knew how to boost up their ego. It could only show how Paul's own ego always knew in how to overshadow theirs. Victor always far beyond my recognition. But to me, I always had liked and treasured guru Oosterhof as Paul's best in following. He is always welcome to see me, and I will treat him like a family. Others under Paul may take a flying carpet, I never like to see any of them. Horacio Rodriquez and Lucian, they too are always considered by me as my martial extended family.
  I had never cared since the beginning if students wanted to stay or leave. In fact made them all my study project on the human race in America. Over the years had kicked out many, and kept some around who thought of them selves for being my martial senior students. Guru Philip Sailes remain my longest, and was with me for 46 years. Many in my legacy outside the ones I had terminated had been with me for more than 30 years. Through chaos I created never kept many, and knew how to pick my real followers --who stayed and who keep training are the successors together to expand my martial practice. I was never in the same prediction like my brothers they place them self in. I kick out many as some two hundred of martial associates and students all in one day in a short decision. In fact I will keep cleaning my ship, and will remove a couple more out my Silat tv webpage --still befriended with Steve Gartin and his American kun tao (silit) silat organization.   I don't need any poison ivy to make me keep scratching my skin. ONCE MY ENEMY MEANS AN ENEMY FOR LIFE.. ONCE OUT MEANS NEVER TO RETURN AGAIN, AND NAMES MEANS NOTHING TO ME.
  After all what my writing is all about that nothing revolved around Paul or Victor de Thouars alone when it concerns the combative art of Serak. All their students with their blown up noses full of self esteem need to take a greater look in what lays in front of them.
  In closing thank God for the legacy I have still training under me without being chaotic like the other Serak associations in America, and in Holland. They make it so sophisticated for them selves by creating a larger format of chaos of leaving and fighting each other. In my legacy all is well and peaceful for an environment I had created to make my system stronger with the best of followers and their loyal devotion. Before one could ever consider himself a potential student under me need to go first through a screening test of his worthiness becoming my student. I will refer them mostly to other of my trained instructors fully qualified teaching my system. I am also unlike Paul or Victor who kick students out in anger --I, on the other  hand found always a pleasure by removing the no good to me to serve my purpose. I find laughter in terminating people, and praise and treasure the ones fully understanding me are still training under me after all those years. My training keep progressing and always changing since I train every morning by exercising every day. As training keep progressing so is the knowledge of my devoted followers to maintain their steady advancement. My forms are my curriculum for practice in studies. In Serak also of the same in nature.
  I am the oldest now in the de Thouars family, and the oldest in Serak. an art Paul's and Victor's followers didn't knew I knew since the beginning when Paul and Maurice also begun their studies under uncle Ventje and uncle John de Vries.  A SPECIAL MENTIONING FROM MY PART THAT I ALWAYS HAD ADMIRED AND TREASURED OUR OLDEST BROTHER, MAURICE DE THOUARS FOUND HIS SERAK THE VERY BEST OVER PAUL AND VICTOR. MAURICE KEPT ON PRACTICING HIS SHEER ESSENCE TO STICK TO SERAK FOR THE ART'S PURITY. HIS SERAK WAS MOST COMMONLY BETTER AND MORE CONCISE OVER HIS TWO OTHER BROTHERS THAT HE KEPT SERAK PURE AND WAS THE BEST UNDER VENTJE AND JOHN. PAUL WAS OKAY AND SO WAS VICTOR, AND I, FOR MY SELF DON'T EVEN LIKE TO BE MENTIONED AS BEING PART OF THE DE THOUARS FAMILY, IN AMERICA.
  Paul and Maurice are gone now, and hope for them to find a better life from the one they were leaving in grace. I love, praise, admire and will always treasure my most loyal followers are many for their devotion to my practice. They all are my successors who make up my legacy. God bless them!
  Don'f forget our Sunday morning training class at my martial Headquarter in Northglenn.
Be at peace always with my caring thought uncle Willem de Thouars, the magus of Denver.

1 comment:

  1. You are the greatest arsefuck ever seen gekke willempie. You known nothing of serak, cracy child abuser. Oja paardelul ik ben George Blom, paatje Flohr was my spiritual father. And you? The greatest losser ever. Come to holland and find out. Diaperhead!

    ReplyDelete