Sunday, November 13, 2016

LUZ PENA CAVAROZ, A CROQUETTE. By the magus of Denver.

Who was Luz Pena Cavaroz, and his followers in students? Who was Steve Gartin, and his whole American kun tao silat? Who was Randall Goodwin? Who was George Morin? Who was the worthless Bear Roberts? Then who the hell was Joe Judt, and his super duper clowns of silat imitators? Who the hell was West Tasker and his put up acting for being so humble like s*** la glamour, and that Roberto Toress, and I may even rag down any further of mentioning those names to make myself a candidate to administer my written issues to clarify my point by setting my records straight. For sure many are annoyed or find a boredom for my continuous writing in the silat community by my insults of me finding it a pleasure to instilled my composition in writing on them who need to be questioned if they really could be counted for having ever trained or studied under me. If they did was just merely a shorter time for them able to claim me their ex teacher. Look at their arts an imitation of exploitation of the good deeds in my martial system. They all have hundreds of tapes of me with them in focus --was all their fully intend to black bolt me gave me more an pleasure to be deep and hardened for my continued mode for my writing. Without those a*******. Because I taught them nothing but just something I felt for luring them in of giving them my reassurance for being my best. Where they really?  I could not say that they were only for their short duration when they came in for their training. A remark was made that Randall Goodwin was one of my best in practice --outstandingly a wrong observation because I had trained, (in the meanwhile) some better and more informed practitioners far above any of them. I just kept them (silly) on my long rope in finding pleasure of them were believing in me, was just a game I played in knowing who they really were for students. I look back and found them interesting clowns outside a circus. They all were self servers for me to find a reason just to write to even up my duly appointed duty as a score keeper. To some had considered me a mother f***** who had beaten them out their money jar, I never had. They were the true western orientated maggots trying to become known as being trained under me. I gave them really little and gave others in my trust more of my very best. The ones I did mentioned in my this morning's editorial were just the meager in numbers from the other two hundred I had removed and terminated or booted their a**** out my clean martial environment. I like to do things just like that to grand a******* I never had liked for many years. Why non of them are any longer with me, and many had joined the freaky a****** of a Walter van der Broeke, a bad smelling croquette from Holland. Why Paul, and his legacy always was in turmoil for the followers he kept to prosper. I never liked my two brothers Victor and Paul, and dare to write my issue against them as freely to express in writing my true feeling. I never liked any of all their students by my free expression. I also never found any liking to any of the other guru besars in the Dutch Indo community were all just the same as Paul and Victor. I hate them all for my distinct opinion of comprehension through my years of experience with them. All were just the bad jungle book story tellers with great puffed up an ego. Who the hell was Stephan Plinck in my repertoire to memorize my common sens was just another ex student of Paul full of lies. Just like his son in Paul a tragedy for a spirit;, Marcelino fully loaded with self expression to brag his Serak experience he never had. Paul had ended up his life at home, and in bed after crucially engaged himself to argue with his wife and son. I know in a very sense I am an a****** the la glamour wish it to be will never spar my rod to stain other a**** of my dislike in people -- they on the other hand never admit they are a******* for a longer duration.  I tell things just as it is with no retreat.
  Did I ever liked them, "hell" no I never did and through them I learned the many things an East Indian had to learn from in how to  be unpredictable, cunning and very expeditious to study their behaviorism as people found them hypocritical with a planned issue. They may not like in what I am writing going to write anyhow for a somehow.
  Luz Pena's student a school teacher wrote me once: "Mister de Thouars let me remind you", f*** you a****** and bend over. Luz Pnea after I terminated them came running like little kids to the man in Seattle who enjoyed his number game in students. They all were being praised for finding a new home. I am glad to have gotten rid of Luz Pena Cavaroz and his bunch of followers who made up forms claiming I taught them, and they are from the same clan --the Ojeda clan family . They don't practice kun tao only kempo styled kun tao as mostly Okinawate slapping. Than Maria after a few tai chi lessons considered her self the queen of tai chi more like a maestro of tai chi brought tears to laughter to my cheek. Do I really like to have similar masters under me? My answer always an issue for "hell no".. Luz was offered to be tested by myself and my board of martial educators had declined my offer but still claimed my successor for not even being fully trained in my system. It could only show he feared himself for the truth. For sure to confirm my duty to myself that Luz graced himself to dress up like a general to claim kun tao. His Idac kun tao should be mentioned as karate-kempo-kun tao and just like the Ojeda family where Luz and following came from. They once claimed that kun tao came from the planet Mars  out outer space.  Just like that Steve Gartin to illusion himself for waiting for his father from outer space to come and land in New Mexico where he resides. Well another of my interesting story I wrote for my distinguished guest readers and loyal followers. O, let me not forget the shrunken croquette of a Aric Flour, now  demoted to a dwarf of the exploited de Thouars martial practice looking like s*** for honesty. He know in how to teach but could never fight himself out a wet noodle grocery store paper bag. He may come and fight my lowest belt ranking student at any time find himself only being swept to clean my floor. That is what you get f****** with an a****** who find pleasure in writing. Than never in my forget me not for my memory book that a****** of an Arthur Kidwell and his adat and hormat is full of s***. Well his teacher  a s***** a****** I once knew for a lousy equipped ex student. Come to papa and I will clean your a**** out with the truth of my expression in writing, and with a standing ovation my physicality to counter your f****** stupid fighting arts. Your kun tao sucks; your silat sucks even larger.
  I had fun cleaning the decks of my ship by removing garbage hoping not to spoil the oceans.
Fun and fun is my job in prelude to my happy trails.
The magus of Denver, always a happy camper when I have something to write.

1 comment:

  1. Walter alweer de beste? Willempie is an arselicking rabbit. George

    ReplyDelete