Friday, November 25, 2016

THE OVERCOMPENSATED FORTUNE SEEKERS. By the magus of Denver.

   In what my older Paul left behind for a legacy had really hardened my soul in spirit. It was not glorifying the explicitness of the art Poekoelan Pentjac Silat Serak or Mentjac Silat was paraded by the fortune seekers he left behind. They, to me were assuming to look like the failures unable to make the grade to play in the Pasadena Play House, could for sure never make any other grade for a stage performer on Broadway or elsewhere in the United States. I was acquainted with many who played on Broadway were giving me an idea to write for my next blog post to write for my Face Book web side.  I don't even like to mention Bukti Negara was to me always like drinking decaf coffee for the real coffee flavor. I rather drink mud for good coffee taste. Bukti Negara was merely a pure martial art coming from a foreign continent --came really out of Monrovia, and begun to flourish in Azusa, in California. When Rudy ter Linden and Paul were still best friends were also training together. Paul found something new  in the San Soo system of Jimmy H Woo, and could brag storms how dangerous the Chinese were with their kung fu arts. Also after knowing grand master Jimmy H Woo. At the beginning when he started to embrace the idea for melting the two systems together gained a wonderful remarkable idea, and. "wallah" Bukti Negara was created he tailored after Bakti Negara from Bali. To bride by hiding his inner dwelling came also up with the idea for non Chinese influences in his newly founded combative art. Paul lacked internal training but was good in his external practice.
  He never did any meditation for being to lazy to really meditate; but loved to dramatize his story telling that became a testament for all his followers. The reason I am writing this as a truthful experience to override those badly advised testimonials. He also had never trained other silat systems. My older brother Paul as a practitioner and teacher for his own art he designed ad studied under our uncle, John de Vries was absolutely explicit and Paul at best. He was a great exponent in serak, and taught it well at the beginning until he came up with Bukti Negara. Things began to a dis flavoring in taste for practicing Serak from where Bukti Negara sprung out.  Bukti Negara as an art is well rewarded as a good fighting art but never  the idea for a real martial background only glamorized by a dream world of fantasy.
  Don't get me wrong, from one de Thouars remarking another de Thouars, Paul was a fighter and always ready for combat can never taken away from him. He was a great and fine practitioner in Serak. Non of the ones under him could ever even come close to him. Only one man, I always had respected, even treasured and honored was always guru Oosterhof as the best Paul had ever produced. Non of the PDT Academy could compare with Oosterhof. I dare to write this down for my loyal followers to read. Only Horacio Rodriquez, Lucian and Oosterhof are welcome to see or visit me.
  As I saw them all the waltzing Matildas under Paul were as the number one in line the fatties first like Tod Elner, Roberto Torres, Louie Yu, Steve Gartin and his uncleaned  beard, Mikle Roberto, the unspoken weakening Dutch Prostitute of a Walter van der Broeke, and to many others also including Danny Huybrechts with his silat tulen, (bau kontol), and specifically for my intend for writing is geared my issue to address the Dutch Prostitute Walter van der Broeke, Stephan Plinck. Louie Yu and the croquette of a Roberto Torres for being the worse of liars as Paul's followers.  They are fortune seekers to make money of my brother's name and exploited to mimic any good practice of Paul de Thouars.
  With Stephan Plinck considering himself a Ma Ha Guru sucks to stink.  Than the other unlively croquettes thinking to have the upper hand over others who knew Serak better and  history of the system even better than Paul. Openly I must declare for my longer training and studies of the art Serak as longer over Paul. Why I keep continuously writing my beefy stew stories.
  Don't go to the PDT Academy or Stephan Plinck for learning Serak, just contact my own group of instructors, myself or guru Santiago Doblos in Miami, in Florida. They may confront me at any time will come in for mighty surprises. I am the oldest now of the de Thouars brothers, the oldest in Serak and better informed and trained in Poekoelan Silat Serak.
So be it, "haw" I had written by Uncle Willem de Thouars, the magus of Denver.
 

1 comment:

  1. Leuk om te lezen dat jij al die mensen zwart maakt. Dit betekend dat jij bang bent auwu zak.

    ReplyDelete