Sunday, November 13, 2016

LAST POST ON SERAK VIII. By the magus of Denver.

How little did I ever knew how my own blood family were some of the closest minded people I ever had wished to see but had to experience. And I can just not ever imagine how the family of uncle Ventje de Vries, in Leiden Holland would love to be acting and to point fingers at me. The last Son Nono another of those bad claimers in knowing Serak is for sure also on my disclaimer's list. The de Vries only know to gossip about Serak, and had never known to practice the art for what is worth. I write the truth here. Leiden has a great university but self inventors for bad Serak in true practice --for sure they make up their own jurus after Paul, Maurice and perhaps a little of Victor de Thouars. Paul and Victor like to be in the lime light causes me a bad headache for a source of sanity. 
  Many people were throwing spit balls at me for writing bad editorials in commentaries on Paul, as my brother, and to include Victor who always dares to have the upper class over all his brothers. They were always a******* to me for always liking to put me down and in front of others. Others who warned or wrote against me may go f*** them selves generously with my approval and their stiff boarded Serak. I dare not to restrain my self from using my rod to express my real feeling --blood family or not they were a******* when still in charge of their own organization. Always using the "I" upfront in praising them selves in what they had achieved in Serak, and keep forgetting that I too knew Serak as they did even before Victor. The brothers the de Thouars always hated each other, and I care less of any outcome.
  The students from both blood families in their Serak practice were always the supreme beings for their self sufficient arrogance. I never had liked any of Victor's students here in Colorado and in Los Angeles with the only exception for Horacio Rodriquez and Lucian. I only could consider them as family, and always are welcome to see me. But understand Victor and his stick always trying to have the upper class over students --but not over me, he too may go and f*** himself. The rest I see them as enemies to me. They too may go f*** them selves in a grand tour of my permission. I never needed them not for their practice, not for their knowledge in silat because they all were taught by Victor became Cinderella story tellers.
  Than of Paul's to remedy my substance not in despair but feel right in my place to commend. They too are still acting like a******* in a pile of s***. Take for instance Stephan Plinck with mental and physical disabilities, and the rest in his following and many of the others who are in turmoil with each others -they could show me only bad practice in real Serak. They claim more than able to project unity or a bondage of family i  good fellowship. Nothing for me to praise.  I saw them all the students under Paul and Victor as self praising people with bad adat in hormat. They all have friendly relationship with the ones I had gladly removed and terminated as my students. For instance Steve Gartin, another a******, Joe Judt following his footsteps and most in the American kun tao silat club club s*** house. I don't like them all not only for their presence but also don't like their stiff boarded Serak for good silat. I want those a******* to hate me for the worthiness of my claim in my expeditious writing. Why I also lost many good friends for my writing expedition to journey in my logbook. The bad example for lousy a******* for ex students long removed out my legacy are just right in place with Paul's and Victors' students deserve to be with each other in the same pile of s***.
  In what I have now under me are all priceless in an understanding nature of me, their teacher and in good fellowship as my extended  family with each other.  We don't care in who is the fastest or the best - they all just consider any purpose is to keep training and become better people. Like the a****** of a Steve Gartin add his profile and advertising hooking himself up to every silat system and on YOUTUBE  dying to be noticed or acknowledged in the world showing him with a lousy croqeutte for a real kun tao or silat expert. Than his successor Aric Flour unable to fight him self out a wet noodle paper bag look like a fatty clown teaching silat or kun tao having trouble to breath in or breath out. Stupid looking fr a real silat eacher only on a slow boat to China. When Gartin's successor is looking like Arica, I just wonder about the rest under Steve Douglas Gartin? They all are a bunch of a******* to permit myself my own statement. After all I am writing here on my own closed silat webpage, and throw back my spitball throwing editions.
  I LOOK FORWARD TO SEE ALL MY GOOD AND EFFICIENT PRACTICING EXPONENTS OF MY ART, AND MY ASSOICATES OF MARTIAL FRIENDS AT MY SERAK SYMPOSIUM HERE IN DENVER, IN COLOARADO. WE GOING TO HAVE A GREATER TIME, AND WILL BE THE BEST FOR SERAK EVER AS WAS STAGED BEFORE BY PAUL, VICTOR OR STEPHAN PLINCK. IT WILL BE THE BEST FOR SERAK THROUGH ME, AND DR CONRAD BUI WILL BE THE MASTER OF CEREMONY. lOOK FORWARD OF SEEING THEM ALL, THE GOOD PEOPLE.
  In closing with my best in gratitude to my grand in following and thanking them for their devotion to practice and training. Love my people in practice and for their loyalty.
By the magus of Denver, the founding father of KUN TAO SILAT SERAK de Thouars.
  

1 comment: