Thursday, September 15, 2016

We all knew that Bill Chang or U Un Suraya was more inclined the external training of cimande over kun tao.

We all knew that Bill Chang or U Un Suraya was more inclined the external training of cimande over kun tao. According to him that silat was more deadlier than kun tao. We also knew for a fact that his lacking the total comprehension that old school kuntao was more a complexity in studies for a long duration of time. Bill Chang's most comprehensive studies in training was more in Cimande. Could also be shown in his display of martial crafts that it all relates to the blocking system and hand pattern of Cimande or silat. As a practitioner on his own Bill Chang was a placidly an excellent practitioner for the skills of his familiarity in the external practice. Until his end remain still a external exponent of his system.Nothing wrong with such practice should be a rewarding for those who like to follow  the same example. He is lacking jurus, pantjars and langkas and traditional kun tao forms. Most greatly, why I also precisely have a larger following for the true nature of my teaching, I respect all arts, and all masters but ex students like Steve Gartin, all his followers and Bill Chang went just a bridge to far to underestimate my skills as an old teacher, and my patience in dealing with on sharpened individuals who knew lesser  of me, and in what I really knew. So what the heck leave it as is in knowing in what I knew.
  Many others came to me, not because I am better but mostly they sought after the internal practice of my system they prefer to follow. In closing let me be for you to keep yours. The magus of Denver

No comments:

Post a Comment