Saturday, September 3, 2016

The ones removed had always exploited my system but under my conditioned circumstances just revised my training to the real old ways I never taught them.

It had never impressed me in regardless how many interviewing people did with uncle Paul; like for instance Walter van der Broeke a well known intruder to collect lineages did interviewed my brother under difficult circumstances of my brother who said things as an old man already struggling to control his health., Unfortunate things do happen, and need to be taken with a large grant of salt. In what people are doing effortlessly hiding behind some one's interviewing old masters  should have known better. I made similar mistakes with old ex students and threw them all out and in knowing their human condition to take advantages over situations are now in my right track. Remove the no goods and remove them with the more reliable and more loyal devotees of my system. The ones removed had always exploited my system but under my conditioned circumstances just revised my training to the real old ways I never taught them. Those old ex students who make claims and are on the YOU TUBE against me, are now the lesser to number my better qualified trained practitioners, and that they too are on the YOU TUBE  showing the treasures of my system with my deep appreciation. In what I was seeking to find, I found my treasure through struggle, and struggle is life. Through struggle found my harmony in peace. 

The Magus of  Kuntao & Serak

Uncle Willem de Thouars

No comments:

Post a Comment