Friday, September 2, 2016

MY FINAL RESOLUTION IN PROSPERITY. By the magus of Denver.

As a disciple of history, and a custodian of pentjac silat Serak was quite often in doubt for any of my made attempt to bring unity among the students of Serak, and despite my uncountable effort in years past to bring my two brothers here in America together as a family -- was the most wasted motion for a disposition. The fruits for my intend to achieve the prospective of my thinking became a fruitless endeavor. Napoleon always lead his armies under the same banner in valor, and was a strategical genius as a field hardened artillery leader - commander in the field of battle. He always in a most spectacular way commended: "THAT WHEN IN DOUBT --ATTACK"  Which I changed my course in history by addressing each issue immediately without to restrain me from any further obligation to anyone.
  Sad but true that my younger brother always had remained a student of my older brother Paul. Victor was the youngest brother, and always wanted to be on top over everybody and in what he wished for was able to receive. It often had concern me for brothers to be acting like a broken twig of a tree branch -their fighting was continuous and had gotten me involved as the middle brother. The story on the de Thouars brothers was sad, and on forgiven in many ways. Why I left the family and wend on my own in my own retreat found my lasting peace and never ceased my aggression. The most sorry I felt was for my parents who brought us to America for a better future --we shamed them and smeared mud on our name.   Victor denying his brother Paul as his teacher was the greatest failure for a student, mankind knew the past and will never forget the later history in life. Mar Djoekie was then as I could remember just an eleven year old kid, and was impossible for him to know Serak.  Paul was always Victor's teacher since the beginning in Holland, and forced myself to stand behind Victor just to keep the peace together.
  I always will hold the spirit and names of all my teachers on the palm of my hand. They made me in for what I stand for today. I owe them anything and everything why I am to remain a student of old hand kun tao, a student of old school silat and a custodian of Serak with no titles or any ranking.
 Why I created also my own system based on the foundation of all my teachers who laid my open roads. I thank my last teacher from the Dutch East Indies, the honorable Carl August Samuel Deerns who taught me, here in America and the city where I live for the greatest part of my life in America his lessons he taught me. Not as a raw beginner but a well practiced student of the teachers in Indonesia was taken in by my Dutch-Indo-Chinese teacher and taught me his wisdom, some of his skills and in how to build a projection. Which I did, not without failure to attempt but toke me years to develop.
  Paul and Victor were never my teachers as they liked to claim. I could not take acceptance to that but will only acknowledge uncle John de Vries for teaching me, in Amsterdam in Holland his private sessions with me. No one knew, as uncle John always told me: "SUDAH TOG WILLEM, ZEG NIETS EN VERTEL NIEMAND" I kept my pledge to him, and acted always like I was a nothing and a someone good to be disregarded. Glad I did, while many were underestimating me for my accumulated skills in cross training, in studies and practice created my system based on my years of experience. The road was long, hard, steep and never without struggle finally was able to reach my objective by removing some two hundred ex students like Steve Gartin, Randel Goodwin, George Morin, and the many others whose names are just to important for me to even be mentioning them. They were replace by me with better chosen and more valuable practitioners who are everywhere and anywhere and further more on the planet earth. The old ex students could never even come close to compare themselves with any who was replacing them. As the old ex students kept moving on, I too was moving on and sharpened my training for myself, and started to train my real and true art to those who are now training under me --in old hand kun tao --old school silat and also the two different styles of Serak.
  It would be inconclusive to keep maintaining of steering my ship on the old course in order to land a good shore with an enlargement of a more broader horizon why I finally could unify the better and more cleaner envoys of my system/ I had created. I have now the very best over the best are now under me, and the most loyal. My envoys are all employed and no need for them to make a living out of martial arts. Martial arts to them is like a way of life and a passion of life. Same in how I feel.
  Why i also decided to arrange for the first time my Serak symposium only by invitation only. Mainly to give grace and honor to the founder Pak Serak, and the most distinguished Uncle John de Vries for what he taught me for my further life.
  When socially or morally harmony can never be achieved through all other followers of Serak; than harmony to lasting peace can only be the seeds of only the ones training under me. Through them harmony, peace and tranquility for Serak is hereby achieved only through them as a martial extended family.
   [ AS FOR MARCELINO DE THOUARS, THE SON OF PAUL MY BELATED BROTHER AND FOR HIS OWN GOOD SHOULD NEVER MAKE ANY ATTEMPT OF TEACHING SERAK. HE HAS NOTHING TO OFFER AT THIS POINT TO IMPACT HIS FURTHER PROGRESSION FOR LIKING TO STAND IN HIS FATHER'S SHOES.  HE NEED MORE EXPERIENCE IN TEACHING; BADLY IN NEED OF VERBAL GOOD COMMUNICATION, AND NOT GEAR HS THOUGHT IN PROGRESS ON HIM SELF. BEFORE OTHERS MORE KNOWLEDGEABLE OVER HIM.
  I HAD TRIED TO HELP HIM IN MANY WAYS I COULD AS AN UNCLE BUT  MARCELINO DID THE WORSE OF MISTAKES BY DENYING ME, AND WAS TRYING TO TEACH MY MOST SENIOR INSTRUCTORS HIS SERAK -- WAS THE MOST OF INSULT TO ME AND MY MARTIAL LEGACY. IN SOUND FOLLOWERS. MARCELINO IS IN GREAT NEED OF MATURE GUIDANCE AND NEED BADLY TO TRAIN HARDER IN BUKTI NEGARA OR SERAK. HE NEED TO LEARN IN HOW TO TEACH BY HUMBLING HIMSELF FIRST TO DOWN TO EARTH --FOR HIS LEARNING PROCESS].
  Will announce next week the detail for our Serak symposium for the fort coming week for October 22nd and 23rd for 2016.
  I finally find a relieve to prosper for my years of gone through struggle --that without struggle is no life. My recess from struggle to find my peace in harmony.
  By the magus of Denver, and the founding father of kun tao Serak silat de Thouars.

No comments:

Post a Comment