Thursday, September 15, 2016

MY PUBLIC STATEMENT. By the mangus of Denver.

  Many of the talks had gone not unnoticed. Mostly based on the bad jungle book stories that came directly from Steve Gartin or students and of the family of Bill Chang that his kun tao was before my kun tao system ever was being established. These stories only good for our Western Hemisphere may be taken for their acceptance in true value, and never for me to agree upon.
  It was I who had introduced kun tao silat to our American frontier was never Steve Gartin, Chas Clements, Bill Chang or others. Some of those ex students who left me, and wend over to Bill Chang -- a man I once had sponsored and who egotistically made many of his false claims that I had to take him with a grant of salt --until others had taken over the most on thankful job there is for being a sponsor. I was the first sponsor for the man from Bandung, who later on in time met his unfortunate passing through his own fate he had created and in Bandung. That was most unfortunate, and had nothing to do with me. For years I kept in silence and thought was not worth to find a base for my disagreement, and the stories after wards by Steve Gartin an unfinished student under me that I could mostly rank him a low brown belt, and other of the Bill Cahng students made the bigger claim that my kun tao was of the later source came also through the b******* stories the man from Bandung always was claiming and telling. Consider those stories being told as the ONE THOUSAND AND ONE NIGHT STORIES OF THE THIEF OF THE THIEF OF BAGDAD. The stories to claim fell like butter in a frying pan by those suckered in and believing.
  Bill chang was trying to fight me, and had challenged me his sponsor on many occasions, I declined and refuse to be an ordinary man for a man who I was sponsoring that the idiot from Bandung and all his claims kept forgetting my task to fulfill my duty as his sponsor. He sure was an idiot, and very ungrateful always acting like a spoiled breath and kept forgetting that this is America. Some of my cowboy friends came close of beating the crab out of Bill Chang without any martial skills. I had a friend and well known a t'ai chi and pakua expert also knowledgeable in the Japanese and Chinese language was pushing Chang around like a rack dog unable to defend himself not knowing how to handle a real expert. I prevented my friends to beat the crab out of Chang. His son hitting the balls from one of Russel's black belt was a shame, a teenager with sneaky tricks and a far above experienced martial fighter for allowing this to happen. In reality any of Perron's fighters could make mins meat out of Chang and his students. Steve Gartin had Randell Goodwin sparring one of Russle's black belt for not able to counter the ferocity of tae kwon do kicks, and in front of me and Victor.  I knew it then the personality of Gartin, and for me to watch out for him.
  Bill Chang got finally had his wish to have really gotten me pissed off and I also did a little of my own provoking, I provoked his arrogance and accepted his challenge. We fought in my farm house, and in the basement  and was hardly a fight. Bill Chang with is attacking me was rushing in to quickly, and I knew to toy with him like finding my play ground species. He was fast but had no reasonable defense when gotten immediately countered. His punches but mostly open palm blows on me had no effect or even side effect. He told me through his big bad jungle book stories that he once had slapped a student on his chest to make him threw out blood.  I was not hurt at all was just like getting an body iron skin treatment from a karate orientated master neither in old hand kun tao or old school karate but highly Shotokan orientated. Bill Chang ended up with with uncured headaches trying to fight me.
  Now to impact my objective for writing my this morning's editorial that my lineage in kun tao, the Makao - Palembang kun tao had a far greater and deeper background as the kuntao - karate that was introduced by Bill Chang on our American frontier.  My Tibetan origin of old hand kung fu was a resource that came though the Shan Dong reservoir valley while Chang's was Hokien - karate orientated from after the Second WW. During the Japanese occupation 1942 -1945 that much of the changes came to occur in the old hand kun tao structure of Southern, Central and Northern kun tao in the East Indian archipelago. My three teachers were for certain far above the teachers of Chang in his lineage structure. And later on my teachers here in America, and also my Palembang kun tao and old style Ci Mande teachers here in America had a far greater history. Chang may had known the history but was not an old traditional kun tao teacher only thought he was. He does mostly the iron skin training of Japanese karate do would otherwise had known the old basic kun tao structure, and also in the formatted kun tao basics. He does non of that only could explain his kun tao - karate do through bull s*** stories and with technique after technique in being slap happy a spoiled breath with no understanding of others. He wants to dictate most of the time and is very closed minded an individual.
To me was always an arrogance on display for the true kun tao practice. His iron skin came mostly from the practice of Ci Mande silat.  I never feared anyone and also can show with eased the difference in kun tao. In finalizing I don't practice Japanese basic structure systems but kept to the originality of the old school tradition in old hand kun tao. The Japanese Bushido in practice by the old masters in Japan were the real deal and hard for outsiders to really learn their structure. Most did by imitation only and some became great examples in the West and in South East Asia.
  I am glad always to teach my true followers the old kun tao arts I knew it then and know it now even better. While Steve Gartin is still trying to make money of me, and never try to promote Bill Chang for his lack in lesser training. He is another version of a Walter van der Broeke.
  By the mangus of Denver, and the founding father of kun tao silat Serak de Thouars

No comments:

Post a Comment