Thursday, September 8, 2016

MY LIVING TRUTH. By the magus of Denver.

 Years ago in going back to 1965 when I started to teach in Colorado, and Paul just started to prosper in venturing teaching Serak; I began to make plans while others where all busy to promote their martial addictive sports, and was introduced to perhaps the very best of martial experts in Denver. Denver so far as I am concern can be equaled to any city in America. I found them all remarkable interesting by comparing my newly founded martial associates with those of the Dutch Indo greater maestros who all came in like flog of Canadian Gees and slapping their chest as widely. Nothing against my own race, and found most were unpredictable in their story telling. Why I am also be continuous with my writing out my experience with them, and begun to flourish my deeper research concerning their backgrounds. They failed most of the reality checks. But is non of my business as ever to care, background and history is.
  Some where even funnier then others in what they told yesterday suddenly found a miracle of changes in the next day. Most of them had never ever really trained the old school silat in Indonesia, learned something as unpredictable used name of teachers for the land of a blind kingdom,and students were led to believe that in what they were learning could never have been a true Indonesian silat art. Because in what I saw of them, and their student core, and in what they were practicing was highly influenced by Kempo, tae kwon do, aidkido, judo and other of the similar styles in martial practice. They had taken from each other and to face facts in unlimited resources were expanding upon and created a big booming reputation for them self. To me is very okay since I care less --except why not tell the whole story that you never had really trained silat or kun tao and invented your own martial practice with many influences of others. I know with the Dutch Indonesians in the Los Angeles area were many of them influenced with the practice of Paul at the beginning. Later on as I was viewing them all could consider Los Angeles and especially the state of Washington and their grand visioned images better to be ignored. Any bad soap opera performance is  bad for the viewing and remain to be bad. Then came them and some of their claiming of me, and my system found influences from them and their poekoelan arts. I met some of them when they were still training with Paul, found them pieces of work . Sorry I really had studied and trained East Javanese, Central Javanese and West Javanese silat, and especially old hand kun tao and in Indonesia. I accumulated many skills of each region, and also with a great lineage in  kun tao. Later on in America found my teacher in Carl Samuel Deerns, and guru Egmund to finish my Dutch Indo martial education. I do have great relationship with gurus in East Java and Madura. I kept training while others kept bragging and were stuck to the only one thing . My pudding is in my pie, my system is also far more progressing in most recent years unlike before. And I assembled systems together and created my own art out of many substances.  I never needed any other of those guru besars, ma ha gurus or pendekars to teach me anything --I really was bored watching them, and their students very external home based.
  My futuristic planning was to throw out as many students in a slow down process to replace them with the more functional, more intelligent and better orientated when it comes to loyalty and devotion to practice. I achieved in what I needed to achieve for my accomplishment. Some of those old ex students still try to hang on to me like leeches hoping to gain an entrance back into my martial environment. They are on the YOU TUBE like Steve Gartin still trying to be boosting that he was once my best student. I feel sorry for him with no directive for the real silat or kun tao in practice is just like all the others. After all never the less for any of any expectation what can ever be expected out of a low brown belt under me for an ex student already booted out long time ago.  He is going nowhere but is stuck to his own illusion for his own on prediction to believe. There is good martial history or bad martial  history have both in my record keeping. Why I write so much to share my experience, share martial history and be sincere and honest. I care less for the liking of people.
  I wrote several articles on the fake of a guru besar of Washington was to make an example out of him for also the others like him with the same image for liking to be the real experts in silat or kun tao were untrue practitioners but gained a great reputation as pioneers. They lived their martial lives with illusion and remain to me the bad images for the real old schooled silat. Let them be give me a chance to expedite my historical writing. Why I don't like many of them not for their fighting capabilities but their wild fantasy thumb s****** ideas.
  And in what did happened to the real practice of Serak became a day dreams illusion for a reality check. In Holland the Serak sucks, and in America under the current situation remain on boot hill of a dreamers fantasy.

 What kind of Serak silat is that uncle Jelle really like to proclaim for his knowledge of knowing Serak?  What a shame he never had put his real training in the art and was taught Serak by a blind master (now long gone) who could only lead a blind colony. They give each other certifications in Holland just to gain numbers in greatness. I hope never to be given a testimonial acknowledgement of the silat union in Holland. Walter van der Broeke a great member for them to boot. My wall is full of wallpaper on display. Sorry Holland, I only like your cheese, your judo, gebakjes and really you need to go back to your windmills and wooden shoes and old ways --than "o" than I may considering coming back to Holland for :"Bij Ons In De Jordaan" and not for your silat and find a visit of splendor.  With your silat where everyone is kissing up to each other is out my commendation in words.  Sorry from an old poekoelan player, for you to hate me even more.  This came all out of "Lieve Java" a land of a foreign continent. And don't forget to also include your bad jungle book stories of New Guinea and the DETA boys suppose to be so dangerous.  Your Dutch Indo Tarzan stories was a man also out New Guinea from Java. Except there was never enough rope for this Tarzan to swing from one tree to another.  Our Johnny was still the best of all Tarzan's, and sorry the bad experience Maureen O' Sullivan had with their chimp always liking to bite people. He was actually not a good monkey was with bad behaviorism like the ones in the silat community in Holland and in America. I am the humanistic chimp always liking to bite. I am just the old poekoelan player, old wine maker me.


 In grace and in peace,
bapak Willem de Thouars, founding father kun tao silat Serak de thouars

No comments:

Post a Comment