Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Walter Van den broeke, Stephan Plinck the head of nothing and could never be the head of Serak.




So I am back again to shed some light and truth in the dark misguided lands of the Martial arts especially to be the antidote to the venomous liars and cheats who have lied about me, my family and the de Thouars arts of Silat Kuntao & Serak & Bukti Negara.

I have been made aware of a bambino in diapers who now claims he is the HEAD of Serak in Europe along side the head of Bukti negara. How can you Walter Van den Broeke make such a claim?  Did you ever train with my brother Maurice?  Did you ever train with my uncles de Vries?  Dolf did not know shit except exploiting women and dope.  Maurice was longer trained with Oom John and Oom Ventje then my brother Paul. So how can Paul who is now in his grave appoint you the head of anything?  You are a disgrace to my family. Maurice wanted nothing to do with you. And I know the de Vries want nothing to do with you and your bullshit. You are only the head of your head stuck so far up your own ass.  You move nothing like my brothers nor me, nor like my uncles de vries. You look like a bad mix up of setia hati, paatje flor kenpo silat and karate do. You should consider becoming a telephone pole because you are too stiff.  I am the Oldest of the de Thouars and the only one that can show you how to move like the original Serak and how my uncles actually moved. You where not even a sperm yet when I was already training Serak. You are a johny come lately.  Paul admitted to me that you where a mistake. And he only went with you briefly because you promised him $$$ which you never ended up giving him. He died with $50 to his name. You exploited and fooled my brother Paul.

Your Bukti Negara looks worse than the original which is only a decaf of the Old Serak.

You are like all the other dorgos making up jungle book stories to make $$$.

Come to Colorado and teach me in my back room and watch how you fail and will be left confused at your lack of skill and knowledge.


To the Public My students are aware of Serak from my elders, my uncles, & my brothers and my style of Serak. Do not be fooled by this starbucks coffee go get a real coffee like the cuban coffees i have in Miami with my Serak Son Santiago Dobles. He is the most detailed in the Serak teaching right now that i have personally seen. He can show you how my brothers move, my uncles move and how I move in my Serak. Our Serak is strong and alive. Many of my top students and long time disciples are learning and are capable of creaming the crap out of the bullshit Walter Negara Serak Jelly that is being promoted as serak . Walter you and your new pendejo Jelle Jelly can come in my back room and I will teach you Serak to both of you Dutch Croquettes. You have a lot to learn but you are already to far off the mark and too stupid to actually learn the real way of Serak & Internal arts.

Your fancy uniforms and fancy diplomas and manuals are nothing more than toilet paper to me and my students and instructors.

Jennifer de Thouars is the HEAD of Maurice's Serak in Holland.

What happened to your overweight lover Torres?  You divorced him ?  Why he couldnt make money with you together in your new scheme?


Both of you are a shame to the de Thouars. Much like Stephan Plinck & Danny Huybrechts & Michael Roberto and Joe Judt. only self serving individuals that miss entirely the understanding of the Dutch Indo Culture and old ways of Silat & Kuntao you all lack the old ways. And you actually lack many things in the Serak. You never finished. and Now its too late.  Stephan Plinck your Serak is not the original way you are deceiving your students. Your stance is not even Minang its actually a modified karate do stance. Come to my back room I will teach you how the actual Serak Kuda Kuda works. Your students are confused and lack the actual curriculum. You only got pieces from my brother Paul. He only trained 3.5 years with Oom John. Maurice trained 12 with Oom John. So who is missing curriculum?  I was training Serak before Paul even started Serak with Oom Eddy, Oom Ventje & Oom John. So how can you Stephan Plinck, Walter Van den Broeke claim you know anything to be a maha guru or a head of anything?  Drop your egos and start over then maybe you will learn something.  The joke is on all of you that you would think you can teach the de Thouars about Serak. We  my brothers & I made Serak what it is today.

Less  toilet paper diplomas  and more training.


The Magus of Denver  and the Emperor of SERAK - Willem de Thouars









1 comment: