Thursday, August 18, 2016

Kuntao Silat, Serak & Bukti Negara are de Thouars Practices. Are you a de Thouars?

No one can appoint a representative of a de thouars, but a de thouars. While still around will make sure to make the right decisions and appoint the true inheritors of my system from state to state and to all corners of the world. In every state are people appointed to be in any right prospect appointed by me to represent my system as the true progressives of Serak de thouars, and also in the kun tao silat de thouars. They have been with me for many years, and have been loyal and devoted to my practice and teaching. Diplomas or any certification are needlessly a void to possess and of no use to equal the true practice. The many diplomas I gave away and for free were just my special testing procedures of the people who were on the receivers end were going to take them selves to serious. Those I abundantly had removed for good, and wallpapers became to me useless subjects for any of my mentioning.  Individuals like Roberto Torres, Mikle Roberto, Steve Gartin, chas clements, and many others liking to claim for being the only ones allowed to teach a de thouars practice are way below my standards of common sense they never were able to earn or put in practice. They rather claim than practice, and were many of them in America, and in Holland are in the same country club, the club of silat whores by sucking up to each other. In my system in who is important are those I had appointed to represent me justfully. I openly like to mention them for my de thouars practice are in Florida, Santiago Dobles, Chad Bailey and chuck Stahmann, and Santiago Dobles as my Serak son. In Boston Don Ethan Miller, and followers; In Con. Ramsey Hunan, Carlos Spelvulda, and Rick and Mathew Mele;  The Williams, in Salem; Richard Clear, in Marryville in Tennessee; in Baton Rouge, in Lousiana is Trent Beach; In Colorado under me are the following individuals: Marcelo Rainero, Renee Rainero, Philep Sailes, Ted Garcia, Thuan Trent, Bill Maniotes, Kris Roberts, Keith Moffet, David Conrad, and Rex Finfgeld,  and special inducted to my group is guru Daniel Presentya and Bob Austin. In San Fransisco Dr conrad bui and Janet Gee.  In Mendocino, California Samuel Edwards, and in Truckee Santiago Terrases, In Los Angeles Mathew Cowan, Ray Roblos, the two Hirst brothers, Jefrey van der Buyle. In Scandinavia Jimmy Boharfa and Michael Marlow; In Guadalajara, in Mexico is Dr Mario Rainero and following instructors. My art is well represented in Athens, Greece under Bill Matiotes. In Hawaii under Dr Behati Mershant. Soon will have representation in Oregon and in the Seattle area. These are just the fully trained instructors under me, and not even including their students. The Serak de thouars and kun tao silat de thouars found a growth of expansion, and no need of me to acknowledge assholes for liking to be silat whores claiming my art. I had gladly and happily removed and reduced many of those pieces of work, and moved them in my most unwanted whiners club of the no good. By the magus of Denver, Willem de Thouars martial arts leader of kun tao silat de Thouars.

No comments:

Post a Comment