Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Time to Move on - the Magus of Denver

Very in the construction of my thinking is it true an essence of wisdom to reevaluate my position, and to care less of other martial organizations, their leaders or masters who  had been on my mind for many years. Up to a point I was to much caring, and very sensitive when it came to my de Thouars in essence. But our family, and we as brothers were never ever gotten along with each other. This was the cause of many of our problems as brothers and leaders, that I was to much caring to concern me with the lineages of the de Thouars legacy. It may have been so true in many ways for me to express myself against many. Was a fruitless endeavor for me to response very aggressive, and caused me to really reevaluate my own position. My only real association on a friendly base was with my older brother Maurice. who to me was the very best of uncle John's students over my two other brothers, Paul and Victor. He had also trained and studied under our uncle for the longest in years.
  The chaos in the de Thouars was hardly my problem but made my problem for my many intervention trying to correct the indifference Paul and Victor brought upon them selves. Maurice had hardly a core of students he could relay on, and gave away his success to his daughter Jennifer which I always be standing behind to support her.
  As far as I am concern that Paul under very difficult circumstances at home, and abroad out of desperation had sold out to the devil and crooked latest follower, the deceitful Walter van der Broeke could never have been a prevention for a further escalation. Should never have been my business, and also knowing that non of Paul's followers of the past to present could ever move like Paul. His situated circumstances was not in grace, and most unfortunate in circumstances that can never be corrected only to hurt the art of Serak. The art of Serak in America, and in Holland became an art of deception instead for the essence following the purity in idea of pak Serak's intend.
  In order to set my own irregular circumstances straight regarding my ex students like Steve Gartin, and the many others I was forced to remove for my own prevention for not getting in the same prediction in what my two brothers had failed to succeed.  Their legacies are now in separated issues for contend.
  To clarify my own position as a martial leader of my own system that it was I who had introduced old hand kun tao, and old school silat to the martial community of Colorado, and also in Utah and Wyoming. Was also long before Steve Gartin, and others came to claim, was for sure never Bill Chang or U Un Suraya or Teo Tjong Oen who brought kun tao and silat to my home state. I sponsored the man out of compassion to give him a new start to live in America. He was very ungrateful, was disrespectful and only thought of himself as the super duper human being to rule the world with his karate background for kun tao. There were also many of my cowboy students who could beat the grab out of the man I had sponsored, but kept them in my reserve and apart from the others. For me sponsoring him was deeply my regret, and now is time to cease any of my bitter feeling and let the man in peace and at rest for him to find his peace in anther world.
  I had never agreed for me to be used by Steve Gartin or Chas Clements or others for any of their Far distance Learning Program or for any further sales of any tapes with me in any of the tapes. I broke the contract we signed  two years after the signing. It was my misfortune for letting things go this far, and I also was never agreeable for any guru programs was taken me to serious just for their greed of crooked business dealing only profitable for Steve Gartin, his Thunder Rock, Malabar and his American kun tao silat organization and all its members.  Who is Steve Gartin really, a nothing and never in my acknowledgement that he was for my recognition the worse of students I ever had trained without adat or hormat or honor of loyalty. So are all of his followers only able to be lead by a blind master.
  My system has to be felt in training, and would be most difficult to gain any ranking without the real practice of studies. Why I care less to worry what others who had exploited my system could do any further harm to damage my reputation. The real key for comprehension is in the hands of my real hardcore practitioners and loyal followers who have devoted them selves to only training my system and also they are caring for me, and my family. It would be stupid to ask Steve Gartin for answers regarding me and my system. They could easy direct their questioning to the following trained experts of my system. They are on face book and the YOU TUBE and for here on the Silat TV.
   I will name them as follow for any research or questions are my honored mentioning as they care for me I care for them.   Starting with my Colorado group: Marcelo and Renee Rainero; David Conrad; Keith Moffet; Ted Garcia; Colby Bock; Kris Roberts; Bill Maniotes; Thuan Trent; Philip Sailes as the most senior; Rex Finfgled; special included Robert Austin and guru Daniel Presentya. They are the fully trained practitioners and style leaders.
   In Miami, Florida guru Santiago Dobles, Chad Bailey and Chuck Stahmann as the most senior for the statre.
   In Acten, MS Don Ethan Miller and the Williams in Salem, MS.
   In Maryville, TN guru Richard Clear, in Baton Rouge, LS guru Trent Beach. In Con Ramsey Hunan, Mathew Mele, Rich and Carlos;  Mendocino, Northern Californaia Sam Edwards, and in Truckee Santiago Terasses in Truckee, Northern California and Frank Broadhead; San Francisco, Northern California Dr Conrad Bui and Janet Gee; Los Angeles, California, Guru Mathew Cowan, Ray Roblos, Jerry van der Bijle and the Hirts brthers, Michael and Steve.
  In Guadalajara, in Mexico are Dr Mario Rainero and many instructors under him are three kun tao Serak silat schools, and in Scandinavia not far from Italy are Jimmy Boharfa, and in Stockholm, in Sweden Michae Marlow.   In Athens, Greece our kun tao Serak silat school under Bill Maniotes. I had forgotten to add to my list of instructors Dr Behati Mershant and followers. Due to the amount in numbers that I only can mention the instructors directly under me. I do not deal with any students of any of my instructors can only give them any recognition for being students under any of my instructors.

  There are many other places on our planet where my system is well practiced and to much for me to mention.
  IT WOULD BE VERY STUPID TO ASK STEVE DOUGLAS GARTIN FOR SEEKING ANSWERS CONCERNING ME OR MY SYSTEM THINKING THAT THERE IS SOME ISSUES BETWEEN US. I, AS MY MARTIAL ARTS LEADER OF MY SYSTEM HAD NEVER AN ISSUE WITH THIS EX STUDENT -- I JUST HAD TERMINATED AND REMOVED HIM AS MY MOST UNWANTED EX STUDENT NEVER ANY USE TO ME. i AM THE MASTER OF MY SYSTEM, AND STEVE GARTIN ON THE BOTTOM OF MY PIT EVER TO BE MENTIONED. IN WHAT HE CLAIMED WAS ALL ON ASSUMING ONLY TO PROFIT HIS BAD BUSINESS DEALING AND USING MY NAME FOR HIS ADVANTAGE. WITH ONLY THREE YEARS OF TRAINING UNDER ME COULD ONLY BE EQUAL A LOW BROWN BELT. AND THIS SHOULD BE UNDERSTOOD AND REGARDLESS OF THE HUNDREDS OF TAPES OF ME, MY SYSTEM HE EXPLOITED AND THE FACIAL EXPRESSION OF MY TRAINED FOLLOWERS FOR HIS CROOKED BAD AND FALSE PROMISES FOR HIS THUNDER ROCK, MALABAR OR AMERICAN KUN TAO SILAT ORGANIZATION IS UNDER A FALSE PRETEND.
My time is now only for me to bring unity among my true and most dedicated loyal followers and bring them together as one martial extended family.
By the magus of Denver, and founding father of kun tao Serak silat de Thouars.

No comments:

Post a Comment