Sunday, August 7, 2016

Many have come and gone yet still want to make $$$ off of the de Thouars family arts Serak & Silat Kuntao


 There is non of you that compare to a de Thouars.  Your false sense of security is our food as you fail in our presence.  Non of you move like the de Thouars nor like myself even in my 80's years young!

Many came learned and took from the de Thouars family. Some still train and pay respects others just like Parasites came ate and then got fat off of our knowledge. They make money and poor interpretations of the de Thouars Serak, & my Kuntao Silat.  Stephan Plinck, Roberto Torres, Steve Gartin, Walter Van den Broeke, Michael Roberto, Joe Judt, Louie Yu, Mike Farone,  Ed Martin all of you are taking the little you have and trying to make $$$$ off of us the de Thouars. Had you proper Adat Hromat you would have paid your respects to the family. Stephan Plinck you should have been at your teacher Paul's funeral. Shame on you for not attending to at least pay respects to the man that gave you the little knowledge you do have of Serak.  You never finished your study and for sure you never saw the rest of the family art. You had a chance to learn from Maurice and from my and you squandered it because of your ego.  You thought you where better than my brother and that he was too old to teach.  But in reality there is many thing he didn't teach you so now you run around with an incomplete Serak confusing many unknowing students with a curriculum that is actually far off the mark from the actual de Thouars family practice. You have regressed into a stiff ply wood karate do.  You might as well train a real karate from Okinawa it would suit you better and your students.  They are unfortunately lost thanks to you.   How many years you have been teaching yet you have yet to produce an actual leader or well informed practitioner in the art?  What does that say about you as a supposed "maha guru" of Serak?  Non of you are Maha Gurus.  Walter Van den Broken you are the biggest idioot pik stroker my brother Paul took many secrets to the grave so did Maurice which you will never receive in your quest to colonize the de Thouars Serak & Arts. I for sure will never teach you what I know you can go jump into a volcano first in Java.  You too are confusing people and making more of a mess with my brother's name and art with your comic book pamphlet manuals & passports and your wannabe kenpo paatje flor curriculum. How come you do not move at all like Paul?  Nor even Dolf?  Dolf sucked but at least he knew a little more than you did.   You look like a stiff chalkboard with your Belanda putih mengandung buah lelaki tiruan serak Bukti paatje flor.  You learned jack shit from my brother Paul.  And the tick of ticks Michael roberto you are simply an embarrassment to the de Thouars.  We have always laughed at your uselessness and Clumsiness in the arts.  Roberto Torres you received from me nothing i taught you very little I never trusted you and your know it all attitude. You where to busy trying to be the expanded at the waist and love handles Professor instead of being an actual student and an actual practitioner of the arts.  You should have stuck with your boxing you would at least be in shape.  I am afraid now you will need a specially made bra to holster your vrouwelijke borsten!   All of you only impress those that are new to the art and do not know any better.  But you never impress any one that is truly trained by the de Thouars correctly and to the depth of our most senior practitioners.  Jullie zijn allemaal in het ondiepe gedeelte van het zwembad in elkaars pis.  Wesley Tasker is by far better trained in my system than you ever where. Unfortunately he and I parted ways.  You Torresca where trying to learn from Wesley Tasker more information from me.   You tried to get knowledge from my Serak Son Santiago Doblos you wanted old videos of myself & my brothers and you tried to pick his brain to get more knowledge you lacked yet you claimed that you where teaching him serak. Your Serak Sucks. Santiago Doblos did the right thing to not show you anything and to show you  only minuscule amounts of anything.  He is by far more detailed and a better exponent of Serak & my Kuntao. You look like slappy sloppy chop suey.   Those trained by the de Thouars and the de Thouars will at times pretend to not know when asked by others we do not trust. You got more from the hamburgers and potato chips you stuffed your face with.  You where also never a finished serak player.  Go back to jumping rope you need it!  You are a liar like you lie to yourself about being healthy and in shape.  You are like a farm fed domesticated boar rolling in the mud that thinks it is a athletic tiger that can jump walls.  My advice is less Twinkies and less egg rolls.  I feel sorry for you honestly.  Only thing good about you is your ended your marriage with Walter Van Den Broeke at least you did something right for once.  Joe Judt you too could use some more athletic actual Kuntao training and less twinkies and egg rolls.  So now your are a Sigung Joe Judt?  You make me laugh. You still teach my material and make $$ off of my name & family arts yet you still look like mest die uit de achterzijde van een ezel!



 Some however used our information and prospered for the better and are respected by us even though we no longer are associated.  For example Bruce Juchnik is by far a better practitioner of the de thouars arts and a very talented Martial Artists.  We parted ways due to personal differences but i will say this he is by far a talented martial artists.  His stick work and empty hands are by far better than Torres, Plinck,  walter vandenbroeke and the rest of you yahoos.   Roberto Torres you could never compare to Bruce Juchnik.   Stephan Plinck  I can tell you Bruce learned more detail from myself & Paul about the hands of Serak and Pantjars you ever did.  Now that being said Bruce is a man on his own in his own right and a very talented Martial arts instructor and practitioner.


To the Public friends and followers of my groups and the de Thouars,  in October I am having a Serak intensive training in my home a symposium for true education in the art. Many of my well trained instructors  and my self will be there to share the actual Practice of my Serak.  It will be by invitation only.  more details will be posted soon.  I do not waste time with wall paper only real training.   If you are in the desire to learn Serak or Silat Kuntao seek out my qualified instructors. I will post soon a list of who is capable of teaching my current detailed expression of Kuntao Silat & Serak.

Now wish to share my expeditious tour of my intend to educate many people in my true Serak knowledge by explaining to others who are planning to take a mega trip to Colorado, and take deeply in consideration to study under me, and willing to learn intensified the Serak Bandung, Garut and Bogor of our family, and the Serak Cheribon of Pak Serak. My back yard is well suited and fully prepared to take in the participants for visitors who come to train. There are cheap motels nearby my house, in Thornton where they can share room space with each other. Plenty of cars to pick them up, and drive them around with their kun tao silat brothers and sisters driving. The event will be announced on a later date, and already booked full, only place for training are well enough to place 25 people comfortably with plenty elbow space to train in my back yard. No set standard fee will be required, all based on donation will pays off the reward often more than any set standard fees. Because the ones coming are all from many different places from around the country and are all well employed and gladly reward me for my teaching effort. The special Serak event in Colorado is closed for outsiders and by invitation only. No one will receive an instructor's certificate, and also not a two days acknowledgement on paper that they had a weekend of training under me. The knowledge I shared is more than any wallpaper is able to produce. Going to be my Dutch Indo way.
My Serak of the langka seliwa dua was well shared with Mathew Cowan, Ray Roblos, the two Hirts brotehrs, Michael and Steve, and Jeffrey van der Buyle, and some others in Los Angeles, when I decided to teach Serak to only those who are willing to really learn from me. They were all employed and there was a stage actress, and Hollywood stunt men and well informed participants in other systems. They were absolute the best of recipients for our Serak arts. Our Serak of Willem de Thouars start to expand in Los Angeles. We don't mind the other competition of others have no bearing on my intend of expansion will still be closed to outsiders.
Then went to Guadalajara, in Mexico afterwards with our larger group in my kun tao silat school was my best of time with the larger group of eager to learn instructors and students. I taught them the same in what I taught in Los Angeles. Although I had been teaching and coming to Guadalajara already for some 16 years, was always strongly motivated to share more of me with the best in people. The master instructor who leads in Guadalajara is Dr Mario Rainero, and under him are teaching some twenty fully trained instructors and there are three kun tao silat schools of my de Thouars system in Guadalajara. I had the greatest of time with our kun tao silat brothers in Mexico. Our Serak is most strongly trained in Mexico, and they keep me informed. They used Serak in the street and for combat for health.
With my best in internal figthing arts was with the Acten group, in MS under Don Miller. I shared there in our home based dojo the same in what I was teaching in LA, and in Guadalajara, and also shared the internal Shandong kun tao, and the two styles of Serak. The Acten group was formidable in accepting the two arts of Serak as an extra curriculum of training in studies are doing excellent. Serak is strongly based in Acten. George Kelakos just came back from Thailand, and Dr Behati Mershant came from Hawaii to participate and teach silat. He was a well seasoned guru of teaching my system as part of his experience in silat and in kun tao. Billy White and Ramsey Hunan were also training and enjoying the weekend. They all were training, and Davon Don's son become a scary kun tao and silat exponent.
In Florida with my Serak son, and his students, and Chad Bailey and his students and some others were also a greater time for sharing my teaching. I taught the two systems of Serak, weapons and internal kun tao. We together trained a whole week of me not getting tired. Guru Santiago Doblos is the most detailed teacher practitioner when it comes to a de Thouars Serak and kun tao practice. He knows Paul, Maurice and through me, also in how I do Serak the most appropriately. Many others are doing Serak their way, could never even come close in how I or Paul or Maurice are moving and doing our Serak practice. My serak son, Santiago Doblos had studied Paul, even spoken with Paul and knew me for some twenty years. And long before Stephan Plinck or Cliff steward. They came later, and I already was training Santi then before any of them. Santi kept things to himself without saying anything. Santiago Doblos and Chad Bailey and Ramsey Hunan and Chuck Stahmann are my true and only real acknowledged gurus allowed for instructing and teaching a de Thouars kun tao and silat in the state of Florida. I recommend Santiago Doblos for teaching the de Thouars Serak in Florida. Ransey Hunan and Steve Watson was there too.
My next trip will be with guru Richard Clear, and others from other states to learn from me more Serak, and our usual internal fighting arts. I will be spending in Maryville, in Tennessee a week in August. The weekend for our training will also by invitation only , and a closed seminar and a weeks worth of intense training. Serak will be taught the same, since I am always accused unable to teach structured systems. The ones thinking that were blind and not listening that they only wanted to listen what they wanted to hear and see in what they only were able to see. Their lost and for me a greater gain for having to terminate them all for being useless to me and my organization. They are the ones against me. I am glad for gotten ride of royal pain in the asses who now found their shelter of fantasy in Bill Chang. Bill Chang the karate do master who until his passing remain very external of a practitioner. While I am very sound and solid with my internal fighting arts.


By the magus of Denver, the grandpupa of kun tao silat de Thouars Willem de Thouars







No comments:

Post a Comment