Saturday, July 30, 2016

The wolves in Sheeps clothing who are actually hamsters in diapers pretending to be what they can never be.


I am back again for more beefy articles.   To Mr Steve Gartin & Chas Clements what ever material of mine you push on to the unknowing public I have news for you its in complete. I purposely did not teach everything to those that i did not trust or that took advantage of me or my family.  Those that have proven their loyalty are getting the very best of me and the very best of my family de Thouars arts.  So to the public do not be fooled by Gartin & chas clements and the other kuntao dorgos such as Torres who never actually trained fully with me they can not transmit to you my art. For that you will need to see me or the actual instructors I have in Colorado, New England, California and Florida. It can not be bought on a DVD or a Long distance course it is something that is alive and must be trained and felt. As for the yahoos in Bukti Negara and Serak  I am the last of the de Thouars and the last actual Serak practictioner a live today of the OLD SERAK the Actual Serak.  Vahid, dr Louie Yu, Ed Martin, Walter vanden broeke, mike farone, non of you can actually transmit the family art of Serak nor Bukti negara.  Can you even show me where Bukti Negara comes from?  Can you demonstrate for me Uncle John's actual jurus? Can you show me the blue print for Bukti Negara that Victor gave to my brother Paul? No you can't. You can most certainly not show me even an ounce of the old Serak.  So to the public I say not to be fooled by those unfit and un qualified to show the de Thouars family arts including Serak and Bukti Negara & Kuntao Silat de Thouars.  The art will always be safe guarded by the family.  Walter Van den Broeke you are a liar and a deceitful man. You tried to pass of your bad silat from paatje flohr and my brother Paul's Bukti negara.  Shame on you. Your information is lacking and mis informed on what the art actually is.  You look stiff and you clearly missed the mark with my brother Paul's art. You butchered his system in to a sloppy mess of particle board wood chips. You can only fool the public for so long. Eventually you will be exposed that includes mr Torres, mr Farone, Gartin, Joe Jud, Michael Roberto ( you never trained with my brother Paul. Stop lying.)  Enjoy your time in the land of liars your time is up.   There is no Pendekar of Serak. So how can Jelle Jelly Strawberry be a Pendekar in Holland?  Where were you in the 40s,50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 2000s doing Serak?  Walter you and your Holland croquettes are a fraud.

To the Positive ones that want to learn come see me in Colorado or come see my instructors in Colorado, Boston, Connecticut, New York, California, Guadalajara & in Florida.

As for those in Florida  who want to train my family arts don't be fooled by the yahoos that claim much like the cochinito Torres and the bambino in diapers Luis Artola non of you have trained nor completed Serak de Thouars, Bukti Negara  nor Kuntao Silat de Thouars art. And Yes I have news for you my brother Paul got a lot from me and added it to his Bukti Negara.  The only one in Florida able to transmit the Serak de Thouars  from my brother Paul, Maurice and from my Serak is Santiago Dobles my Serak Son. And Chad Bailey,  one of my most senior Kuntao players Chuck Stahman,  and Santiago Dobles also can teach my Kuntao Silat de Thouars with its principles & understanding.  So Mr Gartin, Mr Clemens, Roberto Torres, Michael Roberto, Walter Vanden Broeke, Loui Yu, you can no longer fool people with your
Zwangere zieke ezel Bukti Negara, Serak, Kuntao Silat. Non of  you are authorized to use the name de Thouars nor our family arts. 

Less wall paper and more training for you Yahoos.


In Holland the only one authorized to teach the de Thouars arts is My niece Jennifer de Thouars. She is the actual lineage holder of my brother Maurice's Serak. Not Pendejo Jelle Jellybean, not the devries, not Walter nor any of his yahoos.  Maurice told me personally he wanted  his daughter Jennifer to be in charge of his Serak. So stop making claims to things you have no right to.  The Arts Stays with the de Thouars family.  We stand behind Jennifer and support her and her father's Serak.  Those who are actual students and  close associates are part of the de Thouars.  The rest will never be part of the Serak Dalam  nor the Kuntao Silat de Thouars family.  So to the public be not fooled by the yahoos. 


- Uncle Willem de Thouars the Magus of Old Serak & Kuntao Silat!


No comments:

Post a Comment