Thursday, July 28, 2016

My deepest condolences to the family of my dear friend and old training partner Russell J Perron. May you rest in Peace great friend.

Russell J Perron


I am saddened by the loss of a dear friend of mine and an old training partner of mine Mr Russell J Perron. We trained many times with each other in the early 60's. He was a friend of mine and an excellent exponent of true Tae Kwon Do.  In fact he enhanced Tae Kwon Do for future practitioners. He was a great family man a great martial artists and a great friend he will be missed. My deepest condolences to his wife & family. Our hearts go out to all of you in the Perron family.



 Russell always stood in support of the de Thouars brothers and our family arts.  He was a dear friend to me and an excellent Martial artist and Master of Tae Kwon Do.

Russell was a very close friend and we spent many good times training with each other. He was also a friend of my Brother Paul de Thouars. We have a lot of love and respect towards Russell and his family. May he rest in Peace.


Sincerely

Uncle Willem de Thouars & family










No comments:

Post a Comment