Thursday, July 28, 2016

New Bukti Negara folks Luis Artola you have been mislead misguided and choked by your own ignorance. You are not recognized by the de Thouars in bukti negara nor serak.



Well I am back again writing to you more information about my family name and art and representing my brothers and myself.  It is unfortunate that people have to continue to use my brother Paul's name even now when he is in his grave. Allow my brother to rest in peace. His family and I have asked nicely many times to STOP using the name PDT, de Thouars, Bukti Negara, Serak, Kuntao Silat de Thouars. But it seems you bag of parasites cant make it on your own so you have to use our family name and our family arts to make $$$ cause you have nothing on your own to make a living with and you lack the skill to actually be solid Martial Artists on your own Skill and name.  It has been brought to my attention that a so called Luis Artola in Miami Florida a wanna be little Mini midget guru in diarree luiers beoefenen zwanger bukti negara een cafeïnevrij versie van Serak is running his mouth and claiming he is the only authorized to teach the de Thouars family arts of Serak & Bukti Negara. Who appointed you this ?  Dr Luie Yu, Walter Vanden broeke no Cookie Damesonderbroek? Vahid the smelly practitioner paul had to tell many times to please shower & was in constant hearing from Paul how bad his Serak was?  I have news for you Luis Artola. We the de Thouars Created Bukti Negara. Paul, Victor and Myself & Maurice all gave Paul input and Paul actually placed many things from us in his Bukti Negara.  That said Bukti is a decaf of Serak. So you better learn the real thing and get the whole picture.  But how will you learn from incompetent rejects that never finished their training under my brother Paul?  How will you learn  with out ever training from a de Thouars?  You left your teacher Santiago Dobles my Serak son too soon. You saw jack shit from him cause he never taught you more than the basics. And I am aware of what he taught you. You showed up late for classes and left early never learning the jurus, nor the langkahs nor kuda kuda, You also hardly paid for class, you took advantage of your former teacher Santiago Dobles who opened his home to you to come learn the de Thouars Silat. Shame on you.  Why dont  you come to Colorado to my back room and show me your Pantjars, Sliwas, Jurus, Sambuts, Buah, Kembangan? Why dont you go see my Serak Son Santiago Dobles and his students?  His beginner actual Serak Students will cream you with your Dutch Balanda Silat.  You think now your can buy your way in to the de Thouars through walter vanden broken course of mentally ill blind leading the blind?
 
You are learning streelde je pik Silat from Walter & Louie Yu.  I know I have seen you all. You all look like stiff ply wood. You miss entirely the teachings of my Brother Paul and you certainly for sure have never seen what I nor my brother Maurice do. Come show me Uncle John's Jurus. Lets see what it is you know about Serak.  You know Jack Shit. I as the last of the de Thouars  denounce you and publicly unrecognize you for your lack of Adat & Hormat and for your disrespecting of my brother, my self and my family name and for disrespecting Santiago Dobles.  My Serak Son Santiago Dobles is the ONLY one authorized to teach and transmit the actual de Thouars Serak of my brother Paul, Maurice and myself in the State of Florida. Your overweight  friend the cochinito torres never trained with my brother Paul and never trained under Maurice he only learned from Stolen tapes he took from me. And from the other tape master Jim Ingram.  You are learning garbage from the so called master Dolf another one too lazy to learn Serak from Uncle Ventje. Only learned some kenpo and Karate do to try to mix and match it on the platforms and then try to steal the plat form information from my brother Victor & Paul. Look if Paatje Flohr so good why is Walter Broken now trying to reverse engineer and learn from my brother Paul??? Why is he now making money off my brother's art ?  and why use the de thouars name?  Mr Luis Artola you do not have permission from the de Thouars to use the name Bukti Negara, Serak, nor to use the name de Thouars nor to use the name PDT nor Paul de Thouars. If you continue to do so I will continue to write beefy articles about you and the rest of your yahoo companions that look like dancing Matildas. You are all blind moles trapped in a cinder block. Your Bukti Negara decaf Serak goes no where. Remember Luis Artola you neither have permission nor transmission to move on the line and to move forward.  It was a uniwse choice to disrespect your former teacher Santiago Dobles & to disrespect the de Thouars. Who is fooling who?  Come down to Colorado or to My Serak Son's Class and come demonstrate your Bukti and Serak Jurus, Sliwas, Pantjars, Sambuts come show me Pak Serak's way, Mas Jud's way, Uncle John and all the other Uncles's way in my family. Trust me you know jack shit about my family Art. I am the last of the de Thouars and the most senior practitioner and teacher of Serak Alive today. I say who can and can not practice my family art and who can actually use the de Thouars Name. I represent my self and my brothers & family. Maurice and Paul disliked Torres and most certainly disliked walter. Louie yu tried to learn serak behind pauls back with Maurice. Maurice laughed at him. He too is a baby in diapers and uncoordinated in his stumbles.  Your friend Luie Yu couldnt pass his Guru tests from my brother Paul. And he is now your teacher??? You are better off learning from a donkey.  Your other guides from the board of directors where all rejects of Paul's class that couldnt pass their guru tests. Ed Martin?  He was terminated from Paul's class for trying to sleep with Victor's daughter in the academy after hours. He was never a guru under Paul and he was never qualified under Victor. Victor also removed him for his inadequacy and incompetence.  My brother Paul and Victor never trusted Ed Martin. And now you think you will learn Serak and Bukti Negara from him?  His  Silat looks like crap. Mike Farone looks like bad karate he is making a butchering  of brother Paul's Silat. He and his students look like crap. Just like Walter and his students stiff ply wood twigs that can be broken.

No one has permission to use Serak, Bukti Negara, Silat Kuntao de Thouars nor the name of Paul, Maurice, Victor , or myself Willem de Thouars and the name de Thouars with out My permission and the permission of the de Thouars.  The art stays in the family. My closed door students are all family. And Mr Santiago Dobles is my Serak Son he has my full permission to represent my brother Paul, Maurice and me  and the de Thouars family Arts of Serak, & Kuntao Silat.  How come walter mike farone torres and vahid and louie yu do not move like Maurice, Paul or myself?  But Santiago Dobles moves like a de Thouars and can teach the way the de Thouars teach. His group in Miami is a de Thouars family group and they represent the family Serak & Kuntao Silat.  

So mr Luis Artola you want to continue to exploit my family name for $$$? Why not get a real job.  You and your yahoos if you keep using my name & family names and my brother Paul's name and family arts with out permission you will keep receiving articles from me exposing your exploits, your dishonesty and your worthless decaf  Walternegara. 

You are a copy of a copy of a copy of a bad system that is not even the way Paul trained it. You are really learning paatje Florh's art not my brother Paul's Art. By the way some history for you  since you are a johnny come lately.......

Paul, Victor, Maurice and myself helped Paul create Bukti Negara. Victor gave Paul the Blue Print  for the platforms  and structures for Bukti Negara. We the Family know the art of Bukti Negara and the Actual Art of  Pukulan Serak. I have the lineage from my uncles, Mas jud and from my other teachers that where direct students of Pak Serak. So come mr Luis artola pull up your training diapers and come show me how to do Serak in my back room and I will watch you get slapped around like a little rag doll.  Luis here is your 1st free lesson in Serak from me:  Go to the closest highway or freeway and run as fast as you can unto on coming traffic. You will for sure learn your pantjars this way. Luis you are a naked boy with out diapers trying to swim in a pool that is too deep for you. Please start over and start correctly.

In closing any one using the de thouars name, Bukti negara, Serak , Paul's name, Maurice's name, Victor's name my name with out my permission is here by denounced and terminated by the de Thouars family and by me the Eldest Serak exponent alive today.  

Tot aan jou om u en al uw yahoos! 

Luis Artola anda seorang gerbil sedikit berputar roda akan mana-mana pada pantjar kempis!

These are for you Luis Artola:

 

Sincerely, 

 the Magus of Denver the Grand Puba of Serak & Kuntao Silat the Maha Maha Maha Raja of Serak Willem de Thouars



No comments:

Post a Comment