Monday, July 25, 2016

A Defenisve position of Uncle Willem de Thouars



Years of aggravation  and years of torments kept diving me of the "dorgos" such as Steve Gartin, Chas Clements, Roberto Torres, these 3 fat hamsters have always underestimated me and my most profound intelligence. They where always blowing smoke in my face. For years I made  a silent corner of my room a place to conduct my research and education  settings on the individuals like these 3 over weight hamsters who eat their own feces in their cages and assume they are masters in their own hamster wheel. Chas Clements in the beginning always point out  from gartin to me we can make money using Uncle Willem. And Steve Gartin a brick layer to build his money making pyramid using my name & my art & my brothers's arts  because he is in capable to do it using ONLY his name. Its not his fault he is genetically disposed to a lack of intelligence and skill to do things on his own name & his own credibility. He had me sign a contract so he could have a monopoly  for life over my material my knowledge and my family Art.  He was supposed to honor the contract and give me my fair share of the proceeds however he never honored that aspect of the contract there fore his contract becomes null and void and a form of toilet paper for which one will use to practice a special juru on the toilet.  Next he found his teacher whom i sponsored  Mr Bill Chang! Another egotistical fame seeker nothing more than a guinea pig that wanted to become famous again through me and the de Thouars in the Western world as a Kuntao Expert. So I said the nicest thing for him to endorse me him to help him come to America. He took my kindness as a weakness and became to arrogant that I understood what he actually practiced. He was of the modern cimande & and was more Karate trained from karate in indonesia. He was a more of a Karate Do expert than anything else.  Instead for having a gratitude towards his host which was me he became so arrogant that he became demanding and it was very expensive for me to take time off of work just to bring him around. He was very ungrateful .  It was hard on my family. We finally had an encounter in my basement on my farm in Hudson Colorado and I was very disappointed  as he was claiming to be a real Kuntao expert. I found him more a Karate man. Every thing he threw at me could never have harmed me because internally i could intercept all his punches. So I attacked in defense of my self silently some anatomical region attacks that would give him severe Headaches and Migraines. It was not my fault however it was in defense of my self.  Unfortunately the arrogance this man had on display  carried his bad karma everywhere especially back in Indonesia where fate found himself the biggest misfortune to end his life.  How did it happen I don't know.  He had a tragic end. Nature took care of him. And for sure Steve Gartin at that time always wanted to fight the Law Enforcement Agents. He lives in fear that law enforcement is against him.  He is always challenging Authority and  under the law of the united states the law also provides shelter for even the worst of characters. They wanted to nothing to do with him however for evading taxes he had to serve his jail time where he practiced "dropping the soap kuntao" in the showers of prison.  He was his own defense lawyer but ended up as a failure. Him and the oversized Roberto Torres where always thinking that the man I sponsored vanished under unfortunate circumstances was the Mas Jud in Colorado. But no Bill Chang is Not Mas Jud & far from Mas Jud and for certain never taught Paul nor Victor nor myself. As a sponsor I held many things back but for a reality check I could have ended his fight in seconds flat.  Steve Gartin thought that he found a better Master in Bill Chang and went over to Bill Changs System to criticize me and my system and now I wonder why is he still making $$$$$$$ money off of my name & my material and my family art. Why does he not use BIll Chang's name???? Curiculum????   Because with Bill Chang he can not make money because bill chang was a little puny man with a napoleon complex that went no where.  With the de Thouars name all you hamsters on your hamster wheel feed your selves with my family name , family art because you can not do it on your own. And the de Thouars name has become your honey jar that you become vampiric hamster leeches still using the name while you spin your hamster wheel indefinitely lost.  Doesnt matter if its Victor, Maurice, Paul or myself a de Thouars is a de Thouars and you assholes do not have permission to use my name my art my family legacy. Go piss on your own names. And take your Bill Chang mas jud wannabe stuff and jump off a cliff with your bullshit. Steve Gartin looks worse than the beginners in my system. And the generation players of today would easily kick his goat kuntao ass and will make him want to drop his soap more often.

Have a wonderful day. Sincerely,

The Magus Mongoose of Denver Uncle Willem de Thouars. The true Khan of the Arts and the eldest of the dethouars in Serak. An Art you have no clue about.

and please remember to :

Stikken in je eigen stront






No comments:

Post a Comment