Thursday, July 28, 2016

The only people I owe my Loyalty to are those that never made me question theirs.


Why so many students and instructors have been terminated that where so called "Loyal" especially in Florida.  I am not interested in people who say they love me and try to pretend they are students but in reality are using my name and my family name de Thouars to gain more students and make $$$$. I am interested in folks that actually train my system, know my curriculum, and know my system and apply it and can teach it. I am interested only in those that can actually move like the de Thouars and represent the de Thouars.  I let go of many that for years brought me to florida only to try to show off their bad wushu bad shaolin kenpo and tried to pass it off as my system. No in order to make me happy one must train for real and know my system. How is it for years folks that claimed to be my students can not perform my jurus?  Langkahs? Strategies , principles, methodology? Instead they want to wear fancy uniforms and call them selves grand masters and maha gurus, and supreme sifus. Well here is the problem you can not use the de Thouars name if you can not do my system nor the system of my brothers. I traded the yahoos that pretend to train my system for those that really train in Florida such as my adopted Serak Son Santiago Dobles & his group of students, Sifu Chad Bailey and my senior student Chuck Staham and his students, all of which are very dedicated to the actual training of my system Kuntao Silat and the de thouars arts.  Also my close students that still train with me in New England, Colorado and in California all can demonstrate my art. I don't want lazy students I want students that actually can perform and fight with my art when needed to.  My real students actually train and can explain every little detail of my system and can also demonstrate it and teach it. The rest of the yahoos in Florida that pretended to be my students I terminated permanently. Especially the Cerdo of Roberto Torres you have been a joke to the de Thouars for a long time now.  My brother Paul laughed at you many times. You continue to try to con people with your Professor V Kuntao bukti negara. The fact remains that you still try to make $$ of the de Thouars name. And again You have NO PERMISSION to do so.  If one is truly my student he will be trained for real and will have to demonstrate my system. There are no exceptions.  I will give you one hint.  If one truly is training my jurus alone he or she will become stronger internally and physically.  How can one claim to know my system yet be "Cerdo"?? 

The Magus of Denver the Genghis Khan of Serak de Thouars & Kuntao Silat. 



No comments:

Post a Comment