Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Roberto Torres the puffer fish of Silat & Kuntao. He only inflates when he is threatened. Yet deflates when it comes time to show skill.

So  I am back for more truth. I have nothing against Professor V but i will tell the truth he was more filipino karate and not an internal player nor true Kuntao. Remy Presas Challenged him and he declined.  So how can he be that deadly? His art is fine but its not Kuntao. Its small circle JuJitsu and filipino kali.  If Professor V taught you so well mr torres why did you come to me to learn de Thouars Martial Art?  You came to try to teach and you never trained cause you where very lazy and you had a know it all attitude and arrogance bigger than your belly. So Mr torres you received wall paper from me as a test to see what you would do and you proverd me right that you are not worthy of training in my system nor the de thouars family arts, Paul my brother hated you and laughed at your sorry tapes. He watched them and made fun of you. You claim lots but you can never produce students like myself. My students are stronger, healthier, and better fighters than you and your students will ever be. You could never compare in kuntao nor silat to any of my trained instructors nor myself.  And you are not allowed to use my name ever nor pauls nor any de thouars because you have never fully trained in our arts. You are fooling the public and you are only good at eating at chinese buffet all you can eat.  You should get certificate of most eaten egg roll from fuji hana. And  you are only a master of mcdonalds drive through happy meal burgers. Here is the problem mr torres you can not claim you trained with me , nor paul nor maurice nor victor we never liked you . I did a god exchange in dropping you as a student for a better exponent Bahati Merchant.  You torres should not use Bukti negara  name and you should not mix it and call it TALIO BUKTINEGARA  the names never fit together. My brother hated you. So do not make up stories mr puffer fish. So what happened to your marriage with walter?  You got divorced already?  What happened that you got dropped from Bukti negara association?  Maybe you could not fit through the door???  I know you steal skills from tapes you do know some boxing skills and the rest you steal from tapes. You are never a completed de Thouars practitioner.  Instead you are only a seminar and tape man. I feel sorry for you because you can only lie so much. And eventually all around you will realize your failure as a man and martial artist. So mr puffer fish  show us your langkahs and jurus and pantjars with out falling over and with out running out of breath. We all now that you need to work more on your cardio and jumping. Cochinito can not fly.  Farewell and up yours for all the lies you have been telling about me  and calling me willem , and disrepecting me and my students and also acting like your are superior.  But the truth is you are a puffer fish in a pet store stuck in a small fishbowl.

You will never catch up to me. My doors are always closed for good for you and your idiot lover walter. You 2 will never know the essences of our family art.  you have no internal training nor actual skill instead you make up stories.  You have lied about training under dolf, maurice, paul and myself.

Here is your secret serak lesson. Run as fast as you can towards an on coming train. You will for sure loose weight this way.  You are not allowed to use de thouars name and bukti negara name. Go back to your Boxing instead.


Je bent een zwangere kogelvis in kuntao en silat.  Get lower vettig.

- The Grand Puba of Serak & Kuntao Willem de Thouars

 

No comments:

Post a Comment