Wednesday, July 27, 2016

The bigger lies of Steve Gartin & Chas Clements. Two peas from the same pod deceit.

When Steve Gartin robbed my home page willemdethouars.com he bought the web page with out your knowledge and it no longer was my homepage. It became hijacked from Steve Gartin and Chas Clements to use for insults and harassment of me and aunty Jouyce. Any man such like Gartin that are willing to drag in my wife into the issues he may have with me is lower than the scum of a dirty fish bowl. Steve Gartin always blamed others instead of taking responsibility for their own actions. They use my old website to make business with my name and the de thouars family arts. And now they use it to criticize and insult me and my wife. And to smear my name. They deserve a broom stick with no Vaseline inserted deep into their lowest pressure points to enhance their sorry kuda kuda.  Even though he claims to not sell tapes & dvds with my material he has been doing just that . And he needs to stop selling on his other websites " malabar, thunder rock, American  kuntao silat websites and his long distance guru courses. How can one become a guru with out training under me or my competent practitioners. Gartin and chas never finished and hardly compare to my fully accomplished students. Their lies become bigger and larger to make them look better than what they really are. Their lies are frogs that jump out of the mouth of donkeys. They are not capable of truly transmitting the true art of Kuntao Silat NOR any de Thouars art such as Serak or Tongkat or Bukti Negara or Kuntao Silat de Thouars. I do not permit nor allow them to use my name in any way for any business transaction any claims we no longer have any contracts nor obligations to steve gartin nor chas clements nor American Kuntao Silat. This should be my end ever mentioning any one of them again so i do not waste energy nor time and their names Steve Gartin and chas clements and all their followers i simply let you all go like piss in the wind. Because you all are incomplete in your training and lack true ADAT. You better hang on to Bill Chang and show his art instead of butchering my system and my family arts, Up yours to all of you.  The goat has better skill in bagua then Steve Gartin has. In fact I have a practice for gartin , dump 5 gallons of honey all over yourself and then lay on the desert floor and let the ants eat you. That would delight me very much. And it will show me your lack of true skill.  And lastly another kuntao practice for you 2 imbeciles is to simply run as fast as you can towards on coming traffic and let see how good your internal training is.

American Kuntao Silat followers of Gartin you all can never compare to my finished students nor instructors.   Better for you like tall grass cut it all off and let it grow again but this time use manuer from gartin to fertilize.  I will always never recognize you nor acknolwedge you despite your hundred of tapes, wallpaper, pictures with me on them and with pieces of my system. You said I was your teacher. but I never was your teacher. Go claim Bill Chang instead as your grand master.  The Consequences of using my name will mean i will continue to write more beefy articles on Gartin & Clemens and the rest of the yahoo morons that use my name and my family for their interest.






No comments:

Post a Comment